[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toyota Land Cruiser Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Is the badge it has the reason why people pick 100k SUVS like Land Rover, G-Wagon, etc?

This LC costs 86k(88-90k with other costs) and is far far better at doing everything better than a LR or a G-Wagon.

Reliabity? Check. Machoness? Check. Powerful AF? Yes. Luxurious? Check. Smooth ride and Smooth power delivery? Yes.

Okay it even has a thing to dislike on and that is the MPG. People who've tested it got max 18mpg on the highway and 16 on the city.

What do you think about the Land Cruiser?

Rumours are Toyota is gonna take the LC of the model lineup due to poor sales. Why don't you buy this LC instead of lusting on any other large SUV?

Also, do you own a Land Cruiser? Please post the pics because I hella love these things.
>>
That's the thing about cars though, right? Even if they check all the boxes, people don't want them if they are boring.
>>
>>16553485
Shame they don't give it the diesel V8 from other markets.
>>
>>16553485
>shitty CVT that will shit the bed at 90k miles
Check
>>
You make the mistake of assuming that your average driver is a car guy that does any actual research. Most only look at status and if they can afford the payments. A guy I know discovered after 5 years of ownership that his 535D has 2 turbos. Was very thrilled, even though it took him 5 years to come across the specs, and even if he had no clue on how a turbo works.
Another guy financed a 115 bhp '13 D2 (or 2D, dunno new volvos) Volvo.
Lack of power will suck dicks in the long run. For me it would. He doesnt know better.
>>
shit gas milage and not much power for the engine size. plus expensive
>>
>poor sales
maybe in the US and or some parts of europe
but the middle east and australia are their prime markets and they'd never discontinue them completely,they're too profitable
>>
>>16553605
>CVT
It has an 8 speed auto you dingu.
>>
>>16553678
>. A guy I know discovered after 5 years of ownership that his 535D has 2 turbos.
It took my dad 5 years too to know that his 2012 Mercedes S550 isn't AWD.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.