[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tax returns coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Should I get an older Audi a4 or a toyota corolla?

>had a corolla before, it was super reliable
>a4 looks dope as fuck, dont know much about it
>>
The corolla is 10x better.
But you know that.
>>
>>16552343
Get the Corolla. The Audi will be in the shop more than on the road.
>>
>>16552349
I feel like this can be avoided if I keep up with maintenance
>>
You don't have to spend your tax return immediately.
>>
With the A4 you will get:
>respect from other drivers, especially of German cars
>comfort, class and style
>winks and smiles from hotties

With the Corolla you will get:
>ignored
>>
Not sure about you, but I'm gonna buy a rabbit pickup for sale here in my town.
>>
File: 38236564002_original.jpg (977KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
38236564002_original.jpg
977KB, 1600x1200px
>>16552438
Nice delusions
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (256KB, 2510x1673px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
256KB, 2510x1673px
a4 for sure
>>
File: toyota-corolla-black-tuning.jpg (33KB, 596x380px) Image search: [Google]
toyota-corolla-black-tuning.jpg
33KB, 596x380px
Corolla for sure
>>
>>16552444
Nice Jap(shit)box

Did the $50 rims and non-matching front bumper come with the car or did you ghetto-rice it yourself? The side window rain deflectors are a nice touch, Yukio.
>>
Definitely the A4

I own a shop that specializes in german vehicles. I know those are great cars and last forever. Dont worry about anything in the motor going wrong, the timing chains last 500k
>>
File: IMG_2772.jpg (26KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2772.jpg
26KB, 225x225px
>>16552343
That better be a big tax return, Audi fag.
>>
>>16552559
Ha, well memed 6/10.
>>
File: 1479189615558.jpg (142KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479189615558.jpg
142KB, 720x1280px
OP here. Seems to me like the Audi is a huge waste of money unless you know alot about cars and can fix shit yourself. On top of that, the wagon I wanted seems like its rare as fuck around here.

Sucks ass. Wish I would have gotten into cars when I was younger instead of videogames. Now I'm 24 and have no gearhead friends who can help me learn because theyre too busy being fucking beta or doing drugs, and I just started school so I dont have time to learn about it on my own. Any advice on what to do about this??
>>
>>16552375
Like putting hot glue everynow and then on the plastic parts?
Theres more to cars then fluids. Get the corolla.
>>
OP here, now having a mid life crisis and considering dropping my empty-path psych major and becoming a mechanic
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.