[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

on a scale of 1 to 10 how likely is it that America will one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1367436434.jpg (76KB, 626x382px) Image search: [Google]
1367436434.jpg
76KB, 626x382px
on a scale of 1 to 10 how likely is it that America will one day get some alfa-romeos
>>
I would say likely just as dodge
>>
Are you a retard? Or living under a rock?
>>
Drumpf will throw a hissy fit at "Italian car manufactures are laughing at us!", will put a 35% tax on them, and force Americans to buy American turds
>>
>>16552003
America already gets the Alfa 4C and the new Giulia you retard.
and the Dodge Dart is basically an Alfa Romeo underneath anyways.
>>
>>16552003
>>16552021
Wait, you don't have the older alfas?
>>
>>16552018
This.

looking forward to my m3 skyrocketing in value though.
>>
>>16554267
Alfa Romeo stopped selling in the united states in the 1995 model year. We haven't had any Alfas until they relaunched here with the 4C in 2014. Never did get the Giulietta, the 159 or the Brera (ironically, the 159 and Brera were designed for the US market, even using GM platforms and engine bases to make US certification easier)
The last Alfas sold in America before the 4C were the RWD Spider and the FWD 164, both for the 1995 model year.
>>
>>16552021
Doesn't america only get automatic Giulias and only like a couple thousand of them?
>>
>>16554299
so far, yes. I can understand making it automatic only in America too. In America, manual cars only make up 6% of all new vehicle sales. Why bother importing such a small amount for cars that will sit on the lots because 90% of the country doesn't know how to drive manual?
>>
>>16554293
Wow, didn't know that. Too bad, the 159 and the Giulietta are pretty good cars, especially if you dig the Alfa look.
>>
>>16554299
>>16554309

That's a non problem because in Europe the only manual version is the diesel one, if you don't count the Quadrifoglio.

The Quadrifoglio is faster and more enjoyable with the ZF transmission, it's the right gearbox and choice.
>>
https://www.alfaromeousa.com/car-shopping/dealers
>>
There's a new one down the street from me that our local car dealership warlord just opened (Massachusetts)

He also has Maserati, Volkswagen, Nissan, infinity, Honda, ford, and fiat stores.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.