[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Front wheel vs rear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (15KB, 477x308px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
15KB, 477x308px
Do I spend money on enhancing the performance of my current front wheel drive or save the money for a rear wheel drive? If rear, what make/model do you suggest
>>
>>16548700
I'll be doing the modifying myself on the front wheel do it'd also serve as a learning experience
>>
>>16548700
4wd
>>
>>16548700
depends on what the fwd vehicle is
>>
>>16548766
No thanks. Any other suggestions?
>>
>>16548775
Hyundai Tiburon. Made a thread the other day about it asking for places to get parts for it. Thinking I might get another car before I do any upgrading
>>
>>16548786
V6 or I4

depends on what you want to do with it

I wouldnt bother with the I4 tho
>>
>>16548811
I4. 2000 model. Its got a nice body kit on it and the entire interior, exhaust, and wheels were replaced before I purchased it.
>>
>>16548821
oh its an early one

look at it this way youre not getting any decent performance out of it unless you spend 2 or 3 thousand usd

it boils down to if you like the car enough to go through with it
>>
>>16548786
sell it and get something else
>>
>>16548874
I really like the car but there's a public race track around here and I'm really interested in drifting. I don't want to go and spend a few thousand just for it to go to waste.
>>
>>16548885
Any suggestions? Something that'd be easy to find.
>>
>>16548890
well lets say you invest all of that into a turbo setup and can make 180-200whp

that would be pretty quick for a Tiburon and would be fun on the street

its not going to floor anybody but whens the last time you saw a Tiburon run low 14s?

but if youre into drifting Id save up 4 or 5 grand and go from there

or if you want to go really cheap get a truck and weld the diff
>>
>>16548898
>>10361919
>>
>>16548937
I'm Aussie. My bad for not mentioning that
>>16548935
Might as well keep it then. Spruce it up and sell it to my brother or sell it off when I'm ready to move on. Would be a good learning experience
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.