[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Happens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161229_163957_546.jpg (2MB, 1944x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_163957_546.jpg
2MB, 1944x1944px
OK /o/

Here is my Question.

in December 2015 my car was totaled on a trip to NYC. The last time I saw the car was it was in some Brooklyn towing companies lot. the insurance payed and it was a done deal

Went through my old paperwork and it turns out I still have the ownership slip and spare key for the car (insurance company never asked for it)

Could I just go back to NY and "Get" my car if its just been fixed and put back on the road?
>>
>>16544763
did they give you a junk certificate or something?
idk how insurance works haha lol
>>
who says you need an ownership slip?
if you have the keys, the car belongs to you. go and get it
ignore any police following you with lights and sirens active, it is your legal right to operate your car
do not stop and talk to them, as they will take the car from you
(they are probably jealous)
i repeat, do not pull over for the police
you will go to jail
it will be a big mistake. you will wonder why you did it
>>
File: 3qrrJ[1].gif (499KB, 200x163px) Image search: [Google]
3qrrJ[1].gif
499KB, 200x163px
>>16544821
>>
Maybe see if the VIN has been registered somewhere?
>>
The insurance company will have registered the vehicle as totaled. Doesn't matter what you have, the title is 95% likely defunct.

They don't need your keys or your slip.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.