[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money no object, would you buy one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Money no object, would you buy one?
>>
>>16544007
probably. I think they're sexy af.
>>
>>16544007
No, it's got to be hard as fuck to find someone competent to work on one.
How many did they make, 2,500?
>>
>>16544026
>How many did they make, 2,500?
2450 according to wikipedia
>>
File: scs5-29064.jpg (161KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
scs5-29064.jpg
161KB, 1024x682px
>>16544007
rather get a lotus and some mauds
>>
File: IMG_1047.jpg (604KB, 1306x980px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1047.jpg
604KB, 1306x980px
An original gt40 since im short and fit in it. Or the new acr or pic related.
>>
>>16544038
>2450
Yeah, fuck that.
I already have a two seater anyway, and while the 0-60 is maybe half a second slower, I've got way more horse and my speed isn't limited to 125.
>>
>>16544007
Does it have to be new? If so a P1. If no F40.
>>
File: lat-toyota-stewart002.jpg (372KB, 1200x787px) Image search: [Google]
lat-toyota-stewart002.jpg
372KB, 1200x787px
>>16544007
no lie, i know someone who owns one and i have driven it.

the interior is unimpressive, mostly plastic bullshit. its very cramped if youre tall, im 6'0 and it was very tight. no power steering. small, shitty feeling steering wheel. lots of plasticy noise when you hit bumps, doesnt feel like a quality machine. the car slows down when youre not on the throttle because it charges the battery, so you have to hold the throttle down to maintain a consistent speed (he told me you can adjust this, he had his on max for battery life and it was kinda annoying. im sure you get used to it).

its a novelty car. the instant torque is cool. its fun with the top down. but it gets old. id put the money towards something less gimmicky.
>>
>>16544056
What that lotus is today
>>
>>16544007
No, you could get a good car with a much lower carbon footprint for the same money, like an Exige.
>>
loud. no.
>>
>>16544007
Yeah. I think they're pretty cool, the earlier versions are much better looking to me. I hear there's a guy who does conversions so they work with the super-charger now too.

>>16546653
Why didn't he get one of these?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.