[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honda thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

I've owned plenty of cars in my life (the count is up to 23 now). Mostly Japanese. But I've always had a soft spot for Honda's. Good cars overall.

Can we get a Honda thread going?
>>
>tfw patiently waiting for the 2017 Si
>>
>Literally a honda general thread up at all times
>Doesn't use it
Dumbass namefag.
>>
>>16538380
>or maybe there wasn't a thread at the time I made this one, and it's just another honda general thread.
>>
>>16538360
>FWD

Can someone explain this to me?
>>
>>16538425
maybe they're not a 16 year old monkey who masturbates to beat to shit rusting 240sx/miatas
>>
>>16538425
I just want a reliable daily driver that doesn't handle like a boat and isn't boring as piss
>>
seriously m8?

>>16513039
>>
>>16538475
Are you implying that I am? Because I am not. I just don't understand why anyone would choose the Civic Si over superior RWD and AWD options in the same price range.
>>
>>16538522
Superior in what way?
What will be a better combo of reliable, spacious/practical, good gas mileage, fun to drive, and resale value?
>>
>>16538579
Dont listen to benchracers and busriders
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474427170196.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474427170196.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>16538579
>>16538425
Oh nooooo! A vehicles drivetrain layout isn't the only factor in a vehicles performance! Who would of thought!

https://youtu.be/IKJcKE7-uHY
>>
>>16538826
The only RWD car I've ever owned was a 1989 Mercedes 300CE ( oupe version of the W124) when I was 18-20.
It spent more time in my driveway over the course of ownership but when it was driveable, it was epic. Except when there was any precipitation on the road of course. Got stuck in the snow a bunch, and rain was rather dangerous on the freeway.

Wanted to get RWD cars since but frankly I've been too poor, and Ivs realized that FWD typically means better gas mileage, and cheaper maintenance (though my Accent seemed to enjoy eating the front tires). In other words, I've matured.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.