[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

What are some good reliable alternatives to the car in this pic.

>convince me not to buy a RX
>>
>>16533483
you're obviously a flaming homo or woman and are dead set on buying the most useless SUV ever created... so i won't bother
>>
File: 1482312077097.jpg (129KB, 924x976px) Image search: [Google]
1482312077097.jpg
129KB, 924x976px
>>16533503
>projecting
not everyone is gay like you
>>
>>16533520
any man that drives a lexus RX is
>>
lexus gs
>>
>>16533503
y r u so mad tho
>>
get some dignity and get a land cruiser or a lx.
If you cant afford a proper SUV get the gs.
>>
>>16533524
The Lexus RX is a top tier comfy crossover.
>>
>>16533483
Bentley Bentayga
>>
File: IMG_6841.jpg (4MB, 3684x1830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6841.jpg
4MB, 3684x1830px
>>16535587
Let me explain my situation.

I already have a 2012 Acura TL SHAWD that I want to keep.

Otherwise my first choice would be the GS430 or GS460. I might trade in my TL for one at some point if the passion grows strong enough.

I live in the actual North West boonies on a steep gravel hill. My Acura handles it without any problems except when it snows. It's a beast on snow and ice but once the snow gets above certain point I can't use it because it isn't high enough off the ground to clear anything. My road doesn't get plowed so it's up to me to get out.

So I'm looking for something used around 20k that has decent ground clearance - I'd love to get a Land Cruiser or LX/GX but I really don't need one plus I'd only be able to afford one with a bajillion miles on it. I just need something w/ AWD that's higher off the ground than my TL. And I want it to be comfy and reliable so if anyone has any ideas let me know - because right now the RX seems to be a good choice.
>>
>>16535804
They're awesome. I had a 2001 and it was a great car. Smooth, super reliable and extremely comfortable. I'd love another
>>
>>16535804
sell the acura and get a LC
they're tanks and you won't need anything else
t. they're everywhere here
>>
File: 2018_volvo_xc40_preview_01.jpg (52KB, 960x477px) Image search: [Google]
2018_volvo_xc40_preview_01.jpg
52KB, 960x477px
>>16533483
The Volvo XC40 and XC60 which are coming soon.

Or the upcoming 2017 CX-5 which should be more upscale quality similar to Volvo.

I have a CX-5 and, mechanically, it's insanely reliable. The engine and transmission still work like the day I bought it 70,000 miles later. It still gets the same gas millage it go when I got it, unlike these turbocharged economy engines which often lose 20% of their gas mileage and power after 25k miles.
The downside to it is that the interior hasn't held up amazingly. It's held up okay, better than GM and shit, but not like a Lexus. But the upcoming model is supposed to be much better quality inside (and probably a bit more expensive).
>>
>>16535605
>kit kat likes lexus RX

faggot car confirmed
>>
File: 2017-Mazda-CX-5-interior.jpg (2MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
2017-Mazda-CX-5-interior.jpg
2MB, 2048x1360px
>>16536427
New CX-5 interior looks comfy as fuck.

So much leather.

But I don't like how low down the air vents are. I'd rather have them above a screen around the center.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.