[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trading in my wrx

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: goodbye.jpg (332KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye.jpg
332KB, 1280x851px
Hello lads. I am tired of this shitbox and want to trade it in. What would be a good car to trade it in for, roughly same price range. I'm open to any kind of sporty car 2bh
>>
An sti
>>
>>16529488
/Thread
>>
A civic with a few simple mods
>>
what makes it a shitbox?
>>
>>16529435
Yeah I'm curious as to how its a shit box?
>>
There are two types of people:

People who'd like living with and driving a WRX and then people who should've gotten a GTI instead.

Op, I'm assuming you're the latter.

The GTI is more refined and has the appearance of better material/build quality, but the tradeoff is FWD and overall not as engaging to drive.
>>
>>16529520
Its because your malfunction . Also curious if that isn't the reason
>>
>>16529544
>The GTI is more refined and has the appearance of better material/build quality
>has the appearance
>appearance
You really recommended VAG trash over a WRX?
I'm lmaoing at your life
>>16529556
;_;
>>
>>16529569
no cri. it k mang. no cri
>>
>>16529435
Do you need AWD? I thought I had to have AWD or RWD to have fun.

I have had a few WRXs in the past and recently bought a Fiesta ST. It's a blast and a steal of a deal. There are tons of former WRXers buying them on the forums. I personally think the interior is superior on the Fiesta, and the handling is hilarious fun. I put snow tires on it and it's only slightly less capable in the snow than the WRXs were 99% of the time.
>>
>>16529569
t. never owned a vag product
>>
>>16529520
>stock tune absolute garbo, only way to fix that shit is to buy an overpriced meme accessport or a tune
>twin scroll is a stupid meme turbo, preferred my old wrx where is was nonlinear with a sudden BOOST at 3k, this one doesn't even feel like a turbah
>rattles have already started in the front driver panel and rear passenger side, behind the front passenger seat
>mods too expensive
>transmission is dog shit, really bad throws and really shit clutch+shift feel
>only takes premium gas
>sounds like a civic
makes me REEEE 2bh
>>
>>16529631
what makes you think I would want to downgrade THAT much, cuckboi?
>>
>>16529582
gooby pls
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.