[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tire lettering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I was thinking of putting some tire lettering on my Mk2 Golf...is this big time rice? Or does it depend on the tire? I have Avons, which are decent, but they're not exactly Hoosiers. Also, what would be the best way of doing this?
>>
>>16523641
>is this big time rice?
yes.
>what would be the best way of doing this?
not doing it.
>>
if you ever give anyone on here any opertunity to insult somthing you better damn well believe they will shit talk it

its really popular right now
just know that those white letters DO stain and they DO get dirty
>>
>>16523641
It's rice, but it's not horrible rice

>>16523649
This guy knows what's up
>>
>>16523649
I know. I saw AMMO NYC do it on his 993 Porsche, but he did it really legit with rubber patches, but I also know that a Mk2 Golf isn't a 993 lol
>>
>>16523654
I suppose it is LITERALLY rice
>>
don't listen to these faggots
if you have an older car with some classic wheels it looks pretty damn good
of course good tires are a must in this case
>>
>>16523665
At least it isn't fucking stance faggotry
>>
>>16523819
Yeah but the people who have tire stickers usually engage in rocket bunny faggotry or hellaflush faggotry
>>
File: engineer.jpg (24KB, 256x256px)
engineer.jpg
24KB, 256x256px
>>16523641
>Also, what would be the best way of doing this?
Plastidip the tyre, then use a hobby knife to cut the base of the letters so that the rest of the dip peels off without disturbing the letters.

Normal paint will crack while plastidip is a rubber coating that will stretch with the tyre until you decide to take it off.
You're welcome.
>>
>>16523641
>Mk2 Golf
yes
>>
Is it possible to do lettering yourself?
>>
>>16523641
>on my Mk2 Golf
>>
>>16523641
>on my mk2 golf
yes
>is this big time rice?
Yes
>I have Avons
YES
>>
>>16523641
If you have anything less than 295s on the rear and you put on tire stickers, it'll look like rice. If you don't have competition race tires, it will look like rice. If you put it on a golf, it will look like rice. Just don't.
>>
>>16524154
>>16524129
>>16524080
>>16524039
Ok b0ss, I'll leave this one
>>
>>16524154
Yea, just paint them to look like white walls.
>>
>>16523641
just post pic of rims and we will determine the amount of rice
>>
File: IMG_0896.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px)
IMG_0896.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>16524758
Don't have a close up, but you get the idea
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.