[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy comes up and runs you over in Melbourne What do you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 56

File: 1484892364876.jpg (49KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1484892364876.jpg
49KB, 650x366px
This guy comes up and runs you over in Melbourne

What do you do?
>>
>>16521520
realize my ground harness wasn't strong enough to survive the impact and fall off the earth into the sun
>>
die
>>
>>16521526
Nice try Vietnamese bat man

https://youtu.be/c_LJkTvE78o
>>
What am I doing in Melbourne?
>>
>>16522443
Being a poofta
>when in Rome...
>>
>>16522443
Thats only certain parts of melbourne. It's not like the 4chan meme says it is.
>>
>>16522572
melbournite leftie fag detected

melbourne is shit with all the commies, sjws and fags around
>>
File: Top10cities.png (176KB, 705x547px) Image search: [Google]
Top10cities.png
176KB, 705x547px
>>16522457
>>16522588
I wonder how being BTFO feels
>>
>>16522588
So it's like San Francisco of the desert continent?
>>
Melbourne is a bad city filled with lefties, faggots, brown people and SJWs and I would not go there.
>>
>>16522611
yep

>>16522604
retard commie

Lefties will trust anything if it comes from the media or some authority

Melbourne is the top city for hr clerks who earn 180k+ and live in the cbd

For us living in the suburbs its hard because of the cost of living and taxes we pay
>>
>>16522604
Looks like an article written by pooftas.
>Adelaide and Syndey close behind
heheh, close behind, geddit?
>>
>>16522628
You know the article is written by some retarded sjw hr clerk when you know objectively shit cities you visited are ranked as the best

Ive lived in sydney and been to adelaide and auckland

and I know people from these cities too
>>
>>16522588
Shut up faggot, every other city in Australia is a shitter version of Melbourne. Melbourne sets the standards.
>>
>>16522588
>>16522642
Also to add, Sydney is the the official gay capital of Aus, whereas Melbourne is the sports capital.
>>
>>16522604
>Vienna
Pretentious, artsy faux-intellectual lefties
>Vancouver
Highest cost of living in Canada, where cost of living is high enough already
>Toronto
Massively liberal city gov't, high taxes to cover social programs for the lazy
>Calgary
Boring city on the boring, cold wasteland that is the Canadian prairie
>Helsinki
Extremely leftist, massive cost of living and somehow everyone's blue pulled enough to be happy about living there

Can't say anything about AUS and NZ cities, haven't been there. But this list was made by an autismal, autismal person.
>>
>>16522642
you best be taking the piss

Melbourne is the WORST city to ACTUALLY live in

that list is made by a faggot who only goes to the rich hipster cosmo parts
>>
>>16522588
Those people litterally aren't as common as the memes make out.

Most people in melbourne are normally. All the sjw hipsters hang out in fitzroy and collingwood...

Rest of the place is normal.
>>
>>16522642
stay mad my homosexual brother
>>
Sydney is basically what would happen if you crossed melbourne and brissy.

It's a got Bogany but not too bogany feel of brisbane bit also has the upper middle class none dumb cunt feel of melbourne.

It's basically what you would have if you combined Brisbane and Melbourne.
>>
>>16522739
Sounds about right good description for seppos.

The rest of the country is just like the deep south of america a boring flat hot boggy/dry desert wasteland

Most of the population lives on the east coast
>>
>>16521520
>This guy comes up and runs you over in Melbourne
APEX GANG does hit and run in Melbourne, so there's nothing to be done.
>>
>>16523089
Memes and shitposting aside car jacking can happen anywhere here in aus.

From deserted rural roads to busy city streets the msm overblows everything here to the point where a minor happening like this will be milked all year because nothing ever fucking happens here
>>
File: Melbourne_Fitzroy_APEX.jpg (53KB, 634x323px) Image search: [Google]
Melbourne_Fitzroy_APEX.jpg
53KB, 634x323px
>>16523089
>>16523111
For non-ausfags, Apex Gang is a bunch of African refugees (and aussie blacks who joined their gang) who like to rear end people, then when you pull over to confront them about it (or exchange details to sort out what you gonna do), a whole bunch of other niggers come out from the car to bash you, then steal your car. sometimes they like to take your phone too. The gang has over 500 active members in additional to casuals.

rules: aus conditions so you got no guns.
>>
M A D C U N T B A D C I T Y
>>
>>16523111
Lots African refugees are in Brisbane too.

Calling 000 is useless. The police take too long to get anywhere unless it is to help the rich.
>>
File: image.png (19KB, 414x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19KB, 414x506px
>>16521520
Shitpost about Americans from my hospital bed.
>>
File: 1484805945046.jpg (110KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
1484805945046.jpg
110KB, 850x565px
Fart in his General direction.
>>
>>16521520 >>16522612 >>16522635
>Melbourne is a bad city filled with lefties, faggots, brown people and SJWs and I would not go there

It's sick how politically correct we have to be. For a long time, these immigrants (somali, sudanese, western africans) were a problem. As their numbers increased, the problem increased. Then their children grew up and added to the problem. They organized not just gangs, but also to promote anti-discrimination laws. Might as well be pro-crime laws at this point.

Tourism is a big thing. Aus doesn't need or want a bad rep for crime. Melbourne can use more tourists dumping their euros and dollars.
>>
>>16522628
>Looks like an article written by pooftas.
The very limited number of locations says that person didn't bother checking out many places. It must have come from a biased pro-tourism article.

>>16522588 >>16522612 >>16523089
>APEX GANG does hit and run in Melbourne, so there's nothing to be done.
Anthony Kelly, from Flemington-Kensington Community Legal Centre, has worked with members of Melbourne's African communities on race-based legal cases. The centre represented African-Australian men who alleged Victoria Police targeted because of their race, rather than their actions.

These racial profiling cases ran from 2008 to 2013, and led to Victoria Police overhauling the way in which they engage with migrant communities. Mr Kelly said Victoria Police are getting better at breaking the nexus between race and criminal behaviour

"What we've always said is that ethnicity is not a primary factor in criminal activity, and the data's been showing that consistently. There's no correlation or link between a person's race or ethnicity and their propensity for criminal activity. That's been proven time and time again as no correlation."

Mr Kelly said highlighting the race and ethnicity of the alleged violence was not relevant and it "confuses the issue, rather than clarifies it. (It's) because we live in an extraordinarily racist society. It's really as simple as that," he said.
>>
File: Melbourne_Antipolice_riot.jpg (90KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Melbourne_Antipolice_riot.jpg
90KB, 1024x576px
>>16521520

It seems this is a common problem in Australia. Certain members of your OZ society keep on using cars as crime tools. And they also do home invasions and pretend to be guests at parties they crash. They invade shops and rob them. They invade homes and take property, money, and cars.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/six-men-with-baseball-bats-bash-man-steal-his-mercedes-then-use-it-in-burglary-20160425-goetvg.html

Apex are a group of youth that are connected effectively by social media. Picture is of APEX anti-police anti-discrimination riot in Melbourne.
>>
Where can I find the full vid? It's been removed from most sites
>>
>>16523678
Try looking on youtube for apex gang or even carjacking topics.
>>
Youd think abos would be a problem is ’straya, but its just regular niggers.
>>
>>16523144
Australian Police Schedule

Monday
>too hungover to do shit
Tuesday
>doughnuts with the boys
Wednesday
>Filling traffic violation quota so ya dont get ya sargent up yer ass
>rolling stop? Thatll be 400 dollar fine mate.
>P plate fell down? 400 dollar fine there m8y
Thursday
>complile traffic violation reports
Friday
>write APEX GANG on a whiteboard and leave it for monday
>>
>>16523200
Hahaha mad cunr
>>16523198
Yeah and Sudanese here in Coffs they know their place or the bogans fuck those coons up Housos style
>>16523428
Funny because Australia has always been pretty rough to the point fat pizza and Housos and mad max are documentaries
>>16523673
Bloody boongs mate
>>
>>16524742
The police are always 20 minutes away it seems. It's only faster if you are in a rich neighborhood that they have pressure to take care of.
>>
>>16524742
Pretty much they are beyond useless when shit actually kicks off
>>
>>16521536
story?
>>
>>16528593
Google Melbourne in any news section
>>
>>16528596
lol Mad Max
>>
>>16528601
Mad Meth jimmy
>>
>>16523089
>>16523144
>>16523673
>>16523967
APE X
>>
>>16521520
*throws a mcdouble at him*
>>
>>16529199
Not throwing a KFC variety bucket and a kekbab to distract him

Or a bag of shards haha
>>
>>16528592
>Pretty much they are beyond useless when shit actually kicks off
Why are the Australian police so slow to respond to Apex gang type actions. Are the individual officers afraid of taking career damage from the inevitable racism accusations and lawsuits on their career records? So they slow down in order to let Apex get away?
>>
>>16522604
what about adelaide
>>
>>16530276
It doesn't have a huge gang like Apex, so it's racial problems hide under the usual self-censorship of racial crime problems.
>>
>>16523144
>The gang has over 500 active members in additional to casuals
lmao what bullshit. theres no more than 100 of them. in reality there are only a dozen or so actual members, the others are just teenage thugs trying to be 50 cent crashing house parties and stealing cars.

>>16528592
ikr, countless copper cunts who train every day to deal with 'terrorist' situations but they are piss scared of some loonie with a double barrel shotgun and shoot the hostages instead of the bad guy
>>
>>16530257
NSW here ours don't even show up
>>16532476
Because they have it too easy.

For all the shit yank cops get they do have some great police amongst all the paramilitary wunnabe fucktard ex army brats.

Our cops on the other hand have never faced or seen real danger and are just blowhards.

Look at Europe that's what are cops are like just average citizens with a badge.

Remember when chasers got into APEC and had to give themselves up because they got too far? We are so fucked if anything major goes down and we are a soft target and Isis niggers know it.
>>
>>16522604

>auckland

hahah what. house prices 10-20x annual salary, 2 hour morning commutes, go all day without seeing another kiwi, in a see of gooks and indians. auckland is a howling shithole
>>
>>16532619
Then why don't they build wider roads to cut the 2 hour commute (and gas waste) times? That area has No Tax money because everyone cheats on taxes? That would make it like Greece.
>>
>>16532619
doesnt sound any worse than the last time i was in shitney
>>
File: al_kyder.jpg (37KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
al_kyder.jpg
37KB, 500x273px
>>16532606
>Chaser
It's pretty funny when Bin Laden walks out of a Canadian convoy and the security just goes "Seems about right."

ALSO they are fake news so you should not take them seriously!
>>
>>16532927
>It's pretty funny when Bin Laden walks out of a Canadian convoy

But he wouldn't be driving a car mowing people down in a business and shopping district like in OP's picture. He's more of the mastermind in picking out opportunity and places that cause the most harm with the fewest resources expended. Asymmetric Warfare with covert combatants inserted into the civilian population was what Bin Laden and his organization used.
>>
>>16534820
Nice try bluepilled normie
>>
>>16532606
>NSW here ours don't even show up
You mean they basically only accept your report for insurance purposes by telephone? Seems like it is possible to have insurance fraud without police at least visiting the scene of the crime to document things. If nothing else, the corporations would force or bribe the mayor, city council, police chief, and city prosecutor to compel the police to visit all crime scenes where insurance was used.
>>
>>16535733
Oh they show up to traffic offences real quick and hand out fines and court appearances like free ticket vouchers then piss off back to sitting on their ass.

Most of the small towns are beyond useless and bored so that works to everyone's advantage.
>>
HERB MAAAAAAAAH GERB

MAH BAYBEEEEEEEEEE

OH NOOOO MAH BAYBEEEEEEE

*throws fucking brat under front wheel*
>>
>>16535764
Why am i chuckling myself to sleep reading this? Hahaha fuck
>>
>>16535757
>Oh they show up to traffic offences real quick and hand out fines and court appearances
That makes it sound like most police don't care about endangering themselves except to generate revenue for the government (and thus support their own jobs). I am from the USA, and in every state I've lived in, if there is danger, even more police show up. They consider it opposition and they won't have it.

Maybe it's because so many police officers are recruited from those who left their military service after one tour. In fact, many people who want to become police officers (it pays well and has large benefits and great pension) join the military for one duty period and then change over into a police job somewhere.
>>
>>16532619
>house prices 10-20x annual salary, 2 hour morning commutes, go all day without seeing another kiwi, in a see of gooks and indians.

How do all those immigrants afford to live there if the housing prices are like that? It sounds like a contradictory description of what Auckland is like.
>>
>>16535862
That sounds better because as you can see police here are spineless
>>
>>16523144
Also you can't keep a weapon of any type (hockey stick even) in the passenger seat as its intent :^)
>>
>>16536555
Affirmative action plans getting said people work very quickly
>>
>>16538480
Yes you can
If you are having road rage or something or pulled over bevause you were being abusive or were in a domestic etc etc they will treat it as a weapon
If normal traffic stop it will be treated as what it is, a hockey stick

My cars been searched a few times for drugs they never say anything about my cricket bats or all my work tools
>>
>>16538480
Why not ban assault vehicles? Obviously humans only need Priuses that have autostop features, its called being a decent human being :^)
>>
>>16538480
I keep huge tyre irons in the boot
>>
>>16538531
>Why not ban assault vehicles?
Because the black lives matter activists have not found a legal way to attack that. In the past umpteen years, most of the anti-self-defense laws have been submitted and pushed by anti-discrimination activists. They see the killing of blacks and mexicans in confrontations on your driveway (when your car was broken into) or killing them inside your home as being excessive. In order to stop the killing of these people while they were breaking into your car or house, they tried to create unintended consequences of laws to prevent you from defending yourself. Thus, if you CCW, they would say you were looking for trouble as no normal person constantly carries inside their home or car. If you hit the perp with a bat despite him being proven to break your car window, you could still be charged with assault which is a greater crime than the perp breaking into your car.
>>
>>16538501
No you can't it's illegal to hold an item and intend on using it as a weapon, ask literally any police officer, lawyer, or person with half a brain

>>16538626
Too bad you're knocked out and your car is in some sudies backyard by the time you get there
>>
>>16538881
I usually keep "tools" in the back footwells

Pretty big angry tempered guy on the roads so everyone usually runs no problem with car jackers I'm usually the one chasing cunts
>>
>>16538881
>and intend
Learn what intent is retard otherwise every cricket team travelling to play would be in gaol
>>
>>16538881
The problem in a lot of USA states (mainly the ones with liberal courts or liberal prosecutors) is that having a self-defense weapon has become interpreted as seeking circumstances to use it even if you have to drive around tempting someone to attack you so that you can then kill them for sport. What happens is that although the dindu started things by coming after you, it was you that ENTRAPPED them flaunting your wealth in their face. Thus, they were irritated and you deliberately AGGRAVATED them to come after you. Thus, YOU were the one that started the altercation. YOU are the one that also used the deadly weapon.

YOU are guilty of a hate crime when you claimed to defend your car.

It's how laws get twisted around to create unintended problems as #BLM games the system.
>>
>>16521520
360 keying around his car
>>
I live in Adelaide and grew up in Queensland, all I'm gonna say is all these black cunts and fucking towel covering face fucking niggers need to fuck off back to their shitty 3rd world country. Australia was great before the boaties came on over. Australia is about relaxed people not fucking faggots or fucking darkies trying to change the country, you watch, sooner or later there will be shootings and I tell you now, it'll cleanse this infested country.
>>
I would have paid a thousand dollars just to sneak that morning into this guy's car and stick a "chopped fingers" sticker on his window.
>>
Those were the weakest skids I have ever seen.
>>
>>16539818
i know right?

This is how you mow cunts down and he wasnt even trying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETUtRAZFfQM
>>
>>16539358
>I live in Adelaide and grew up in Queensland, all I'm gonna say is all these black cunts and fucking towel covering face fucking niggers need to fuck off back to their shitty 3rd world country.

Will CAR PROWLING increase with them here?
That's the main problem in our communities that's bigger than car jacking.

They're here now.
They have their immigration-granted rights.
We can't make them go away.
We can only stop allowing immigration of those who have nothing to offer but violence and crime.

We can only avoid boosting their reproduction speed by not granting social welfare benefits that encourage teenage single mothers to exist. That was a huge mistake in the USA and which they continue to pay dearly for as their problem only keeps growing like a metastasizing cancer. Oz would only be filled with cancer when social welfare loopholes allow support for mothers with children to never work. Then they will continue to have children to maintain permanent eligibility for a free ride to the end of their days like the chaps in the USA.

I'm glad I have a garage to park my car. Otherwise it would be broken into.
>>
>>16522604
That was just before boatloads of "refugees" and Marxist numales/feminists had taken over the city.
>>
File: s7lLhsM.jpg (266KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
s7lLhsM.jpg
266KB, 1080x1920px
Melbourne is such a miserable place they even ruined sangawedges m8s
>>
>>16541316
>Melbourne is such a miserable place they even ruined sangawedges m8s
Many other cities and nations have been dragged down the same way as history has shown. It's even the major issue behind Brexit and one that is roiling the other EU nations because certain gateway countries just let violent people in and then dump those onto the other countries.

It's sad to see that kind of issue as seed for the end of the EU in the next 20 years. Their car crime rates will go up unless all the cars switch to automated ones with distributed electronics having serial numbers in each piece. Then stealing cars for chop shops will be very difficult because the market will be extremely limited. As soon as cars get examined, the bad encrypted serial numbers turn up.

Maybe that big brother future is what will stop Melbourne's car crime and car jackings. But what will the criminals steal then if they can't make money from cars?
>>
File: mujahideen.png (97KB, 510x480px) Image search: [Google]
mujahideen.png
97KB, 510x480px
>mfw American
>>
>>16542237
Sadly this is so true.

Hellbourne is a cesspool
>>
>>16522612
>Melbourne is a bad city filled with lefties, faggots, brown people and SJWs and I would not go there.
Was it always that way? Or did many of the conservatives flee the city much like what happened in Detroit (thus leaving the liberals behind)?
>>
>>16521520
Well since I'm in Melbourne, probably apologize to the person who ran me over, pay my fine for oppressing his rights to express himself, go collect from Job Centre, get some crystal and get fucked by my gay lover before going to whatever flavor of the month protest is currently going on
>>
File: giphy.gif (528KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
528KB, 245x245px
>>16546175
>>
>>16546165
At some point in recent history Melbourne became the 'cultural' capital and Sydney became the money capital. So as a result all the lefty cultural types flocked to Melbourne for it's 'culture'
>>
I like melbourne because I can go there and spray paint art on buildings with out being told to fuck off or having the police chuck all my belongings from my bag all over the ground.

Also a lot less of the people who like to paint graffiti and street art are junkies.

It's a shame the stupid feminazi bitches, and fake lefties retards have fucked up the city though.
>>
Back in like 2006 you could spray paint a picture of a slut with her tits out.

Now because of all these wannabe lefties and feminazis you'd have fuck wits complaining about how sexist and demeaming the image is.
>>
>>16521520
Ever try working under a car like that without jacks?

>I wouldn't do shit if he ran me over, my corpse would be too mangled
>>
>>16543785
Then why don't the politicians fix it? Or are they all voted in by the problem causers? The famous example from the USA of Detroit had the politicians and chief of police elected by the blacks. The government then "went easy" on arresting or prosecuting blacks. White flight began and that included many businesses which didn't want to cope with the crime. And those that tried to cope with the crime were forced to close or leave as well.
>>
>>16548514
Same thing is happening here we are just moving into the smaller cities and towns away from Syd Melbourne bris but the shitskins follow us everywhere even in literal 10 person towns in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>16522635
>You know the article is written by some retarded sjw hr clerk when you know objectively shit cities you visited are ranked as the best

There are lots of other cities that are widely known for tourism features, services, and safety which are not on that list. So the truthfulness of that list is suspect unless only the rich wealthy sections of town are considered. In that case, Detroit should be on that list as it has a rich protected section of city. It's just that the rest of the city was infamously cast off and given slow response times by police and fire.

The story of Detroit also proves that in the USA, rapid and effective police and fire protection can be reserved for just the wealthy and powerful people for their benefit while the other people are given much less benefit. This concept of stratified unequal treatment surely was against what the Founding Fathers wanted.
>>
>>16548591
>Same thing is happening here we are just moving into the smaller cities and towns away from Syd Melbourne

But how can they follow you if they don't have jobs in those places? Or do you mean they use taxpayer subsidized mass transit to commute to your area to do crimes and then use mass transit to go back to their slums?
>>
>>16550916
Nobody has enough work so they steal what work they can and some of us aussies left live off the dole
>>
>>16538501
You must be white.
>>
>>16551072
Aussies are too lazy to work.

They think they are too good to scrub toilets or so they sit on the dole.

Then they see fillipinos and indians doing the jobs they are too lazy to do and go "look at all the immigrant fucks taking our jobs".
>>
>>16550916
I'm glad bogans are moving away from cities.

Bogans ruin your life and laugh anytimr you say a words that are even slightly big like "socioeconomic"...

Don't want to live near bogans, they are unaustralian immitations of American red necks and I hate them.
>>
>>16551187
You sound like an elitist twat

Fuck off
>>
>>16551232
Being elitist helps me avoid drama and makes my life better.

Didn't realise you could only act elitist towards "shitskins" but not bogans.

Fuck bogans, They even the tradie ones.

The scum make lots of money but still send their kids to crappy public schools in crap areas where they learn to be crap people just like their parents.

It's more important to spend their money on jetskis, ss commodores and 4wds to tail gate everyone with than sending their kids to decent schools.

Bogans are scum... I won't even talk to a bogan.
>>
>>16551173
At least they work and thus pay taxes. It's all the immigrants on dole who work off the record (thievery, robbery, drug sales, fencing stolen goods, random violence, vandalism) that ruin the economy for the rest of us.
>>
Someone should drop a bomb on summernats and try to fix all those classic cars the bogans have ruined.

Thankfully most are jst kingswoods and other old taxi cars from the 70's.
>>
>>16551303
You have a point there... Sick of immigrants without jobs and not learning english.

You don't sound any different than I do though when you say you hate office workers and people from melbourne.

Plenty of people probably listen and think "what a wanker".
>>
>>16551296
>Fuck bogans, They even the tradie ones.
bogan here fucking this mates

Honestly i just keep to myself these days i got sick of their stupid horseshit all they did was drink
>>
>>16551353
I used to work with them before I went to uni.

If you say a word like socioeconomic they laugh and call you a "poof" or a "university professor" even though it's not even a big or complex word.

They get pissed off because you don't want to go to the pub with them after work and if you don't like going to the pub you are a "poof".

They think they look cool reading 'picture' magazine in public when really any woman who isn't called shazza is put off by it.

Bogans all suck.
>>
>>16551399
ironically the ones i used to hang with went to uni and still called me a poof for liking french style Pâté

then that group ended with them trying to all fight me after i called them on their bullshit.

OFC once they went to uni and got work/gf and didnt need to bludge of me anymore

NSW master race
>>
Another thing they do is look at women from their tradie utes.

They don't look like normally people though, they stare until the woman feels disgusted and uncomfortable.

Bogans are trash...
>>
>>16551415
Were they studying sport or something?

Sport students tend to make lots of noisy in the library when pther students are studying.

I hate sports students.
>>
>>16551147
Part koori

>>16551296
Lmao this post reeks of dole bludging loser who got bullied by a cashed up apprentice or something
>>
>>16551399
>I watched housos and think everyone is like that
Double Lmao stay inside your basement please
Or just don't associate with people that live in minto, your choice
>>
>>16551439
If yiu read the rest of the thread you can see why I hate bogans.
>>
>>16551447
Bevause you are a narrow minded wannabe elitist loser?

That was obvious enough from your first post
>>
>>16551445
I grew up in places like goodna and logan.

I know they are like that from experience.
>>
>>16551453
Only a narrow minded elitist loser towards bogans in the same way they are towards anyone who works in an office and sends their kids to private school.
>>
>>16551476
I've never held that view and no one I associate with holds that view

Again with you generalizing an entire social demographic bevause you had bad experience with a few

I know many dick head professionals who only excel in their field but are completely retarded and ignorant about and towards every other aspect of life.. treat anyone who isn't in their circle as dirt and a lower class of human
But I don't paint anyone who works in an office with that brush

Maybe you should spend more time outside of your basement yes

T, Bogan tradie scum who lives in a nice townhouse in surry hills and downs long neck and spark a log the minute I knock off work
Stay mad
>>
>>16551432
nah i was just tagging along for the ride and got bored and moved back home.

mostly AG science and Biology lol good luck getting work with that shit bio degree
>>
File: untitled.jpg (97KB, 650x467px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
97KB, 650x467px
>>16551296 >>16551353 >>16551439 >>16551489
>Fuck bogans
Are they very fuckable? I went to look and found some publications translated into Bogan English. Yes, Bogan translations exist.

https://e-hentai.org/g/743731/f3caa5ff16/

Still lookin for a Bogan & Cars type manga, but no luck. Probably as likely as finding a fansub of Initial D done in Bogan english.
>>
>>16553158
Bogan Chicks love cars too

Soon I'm gonna get the V8 back on the road and hit the gym
>>
>>16523089

Apex carjackings are only one of the more visible crimes that the group evolved into doing because of the profitability. As soon as the carjackings are made tougher, they will evolve to doing other things. Their actions change depending on what gives large profits. They had done smaller things in the years before they moved into home invasions and carjackings. But when they realized they could get away with it at the risk of only some jail time, they kept on doing it.

Understanding the problem from the Before, During, and After viewpoints is essential if Oz is to reduce and finally eliminate the problem as if Apex and any replacement for it never existed. Apex is not the only one as there are copycats.

These violent theft problems are as if a cancer had crept in to Australia, slowly at first, but metastasizing and growing in speed. It is fed and maintained by The Dole. When antibiotics stops the carjacking and home invasion diseases, the cancer creeps back to feeding on The Dole. Once it sees opportunity, it springs back to life to cause more violent crime once again. The Dole is the final safe refuge and gives the cancer a safe haven from where they never expose themselves. The Dole also allows them to reproduce and spread town to town regardless of whether or not they will work at jobs because The Dole is available everywhere.

If the problem is to be solved, then The Dole would have to be eliminated. That's because the other obvious solution of simply killing Cancer wherever it is found is illegal in the Oz Constitution. The Cancer would need to have itself forced into the open by removal of The Dole and at that point, it would either assimilate into the body or become revealed as Cancer and eradicated by antibody prisons.

Benefit: No more Apex carjackings and other crime.
>>
>>16551453
>Bevause you are a narrow minded wannabe elitist loser?

Elitism is much less a problem than criminal groups Apex and its fans expanding thru the country. Right now it is just Melbourne.
>>
File: boganhentai.png (523KB, 813x692px) Image search: [Google]
boganhentai.png
523KB, 813x692px
>>16553158
fuckin kek this is incredible
>>
>>16555872 >>16551456
>I grew up in places like goodna and logan.
Then I'll treat ya like a kiwi's favorite sheep

http://e-hentai.org/g/925220/b4f23e90a8/
>>
File: 1485332746406.jpg (11KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
1485332746406.jpg
11KB, 231x244px
>>16553158
>>16557671
hahahah fuck my sides
>>
>>16521520
>Unable to hear a high rev I4 from a distance.

Might as well kill myself.
>>
>>16557671
They were not full of kiwis back in the 90's.

They didn't start coming until the early 2000's.
>>
>>16553162
SI'd raather be with soeme Asian chick in an evo than eith a bogan chick in a commodore ute or skyline on rotas.
>>
>>16558648
Rice burner
>>
>>16521520
Smash his window, jump in and slap his shit with me thongs

Last time I was in Melbourne, a fucking pelican threw a fish at me, true story
>>
>>16558696
Even the pelecunt told ya Melbourne is fishy as fuck
>>
File: Racequeen.jpg (177KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Racequeen.jpg
177KB, 720x1080px
>>16558648 >>16558685
>I'd raather be with some Asian chick
Japanese short grain rice is sticky and good.
>>
File: 1485263108406.jpg (112KB, 611x625px) Image search: [Google]
1485263108406.jpg
112KB, 611x625px
>>16559040
California pearled rice masterrace
>>
>>16547134
>I like melbourne because I can go there and spray paint art on buildings with out being told to fuck off or having the police chuck all my belongings from my bag all over the ground.

If I had a shop there, I would object to rattle can logos on my walls. I did NOT give permission to strangers spray canning things onto my walls. Or does that mean I have permission to tattoo whatever I want onto their face?
>>
>>16521520
>Apex Gang comes up and runs you over in Melbourne.
>What do you do?

I run away. They come in groups, so that's too many to fight and get shot or knifed. Why is it criminals have guns in melb?
>>
>>16522612
>Melbourne is a bad city filled with lefties, faggots, brown people and SJWs and I would not go there.
Lefties love to hide behind the smoke screen of personal attacks. As soon as you do anything they don't like, they attack with "You're Racist" even though there was nothing racist going on. My guess is they are that type of game player that likes pushing that one red button on the arcade game screen that kills all the enemy no matter where they are. So their mindset is in spewing that "you're racist" comment whenever they can.

They shit up the city doing personal attacks like that.
>>
>>16561163
Sounds progressive!
>>
>>16521536
his grip is amazing
>>
>>16561209
So many rice rolls
>>
>>16561163
>>16561163
Not all of melbourne is like that though.
>>
>>16532606
>For all the shit yank cops get they do have some great police amongst all the paramilitary wunnabe fucktard ex army brats.
>Our cops on the other hand have never faced or seen real danger and are just blowhards.
I don't live in Australia. But I thought your cops would come from all the ex-military service people. After all, the military has put them through boot camp and other toughness training. And it also gives ex-military another employment opportunity.

So they should be able to handle those Apex and other immigrants that cause trouble. After all, those immigrants are fleeing trouble that were caused by people similar to themselves. It seems that they are just re-creating the same type of troubled environment they were fleeing from whether it be corruption or hyper-religion that says it is the only valid religion (and infidels must be killed).
>>
>>16535757
>Most of the small towns are beyond useless and bored so that works to everyone's advantage.
Don't they use that as a revenue source to offset the cost of having a police force? If the police didn't actively patrol, then they'd catch very few.
>>
>>16566504
If only it was profitable to go after the criminals, then maybe those cops would. Or maybe some of the cops are like those old time new york cops that were paid off. If so, then no wonder why some look like they're not doing more than going through the motions until they qualify for retirement benefits.

I don't get why so many people complain they can't be faster to respond. When there are response time problems, police will relocate officers to patrol routes that are closer to areas that statistically have response time problems. When a call comes in, the closest available officer then gets radioed to handle the call.
>>
>>16523089
No one ever fights back? No one gets to kill any of these gang members in self defense since they have guns but the victim doesn't. They're going to switch to robbing stores full of merchandise next.

And once they get a hold of a proprietor, they can hold him for 4 to 6 hours for him to use his accounts to buy bitcoins and then launder them to Apex members. Much of a wealthy victim's worth lies in the accounts she or he controls.
>>
File: Fencing_Stolen_Goods.jpg (74KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
Fencing_Stolen_Goods.jpg
74KB, 634x634px
>>16561196
>Sounds progressive!
There's probably lots of liberals that take pity on these minority members of APEX. It's cruel and racist to put them in jail. As for jail, a news story said that:

“One guy charged with 14 counts of armed robbery was granted bail,” Detective Sergeant O’Brien said. “Why a court would even entertain the idea of bail I don’t know.”

And there might be some liberals also benefitting from Apex because they need storage for goods that are awaiting Fencing. Sue Merrall is a mother of five that was fencing goods for Apex but got caught. Probably because her property had 14 stolen cars on it and a lot of stolen merchandise inside.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3862348/Apex-Gang-s-crime-matriarch-Sue-Merrall-stored-stolen-goods-Melbourne-crimes.html

The real question: How much sex did Sue Merrall have with the underage but well-hung african members of Apex gang?
>>
File: Fencing_Stolen_Goods.jpg (117KB, 634x845px) Image search: [Google]
Fencing_Stolen_Goods.jpg
117KB, 634x845px
>>16570362
Meet the Apex Gang matriarch:
Mother-of-five, 50, stored 14 high-end cars, jewellery and iPads stolen during crime sprees in Melbourne - and offered her home as a 'safe haven' for African gang members. The Apex gang includes members as young as 12 who often commit violent carjackings and home invasions throughout much of the Melbourne CBD and south-eastern suburb cities.

Sue Merrall from Dandenong, Melbourne, reportedly allowed her property to be a safe house for members of the notorious gang who would store their loot at her home after often violent and terrifying crime sprees. As many as 16 youths stayed at her house at the same time. That is a lot of semen.

'She’s actively involved in fencing these items, in receiving them and providing a safe haven for the Apex gang,' Magistrate Julie Ann O’Donnell said. The court also heard that 'Apex members were committing aggravated burglaries in the region and Sue (Merrall) was selling the items for cash'.

In addition to the high end items, Merrall also allegedly stored DJ decks, lavish handbags, televisions and video game consoles at her home. Almost every room in her home had stolen merchandise. How many rooms have semen stains?

Merrall used online selling venues including Gumtree to sell many of the items.

She was sentenced to an 18 months community corrections order, included in which was a parenting course. No jail term? How lucky.
>>
File: Fencing_Stolen_Goods.jpg (89KB, 634x565px) Image search: [Google]
Fencing_Stolen_Goods.jpg
89KB, 634x565px
>>16570362
Her five kids are from four different fathers. One of the kids was expelled from school for shitting on the oval track around the football field.

The magistrate has also issued a court order banning Merrall from having any unsupervised children under the age of 18 in her home as part of her bail conditions. That sounds like the judge stopped short of calling her a pedophile for the Apex gang members.
>>
>>16568970
>No one ever fights back? No one gets to kill any of these gang members in self defence since they have guns but the victim doesn't. They're going to switch to robbing stores full of merchandise next.

They already do. I know a couple of blokes who work for a security firm, they have the Apple contract. Because Apple doesn't want the bad publicity of young minorities getting fucked up in their stores, they have been told they can't touch them. All they can do is call the cops and give a description which nine times out of ten is "Yeah, nah it was a black guy."
>>
>>16570362
>>16570535
>>16570616
still would
>>
>>16570362
>>16570535
even with those fake bongos i still would

t. nsw neet who started this thread and suprised its still going
>>
>>16570643
If they don't want a commotion inside the store, then why can't they stop the thieves outside the store then?
>>
>>16570736
>suprised its still going
Too much crime and many police more interested in themselves and their police career than in serving Victoria. So they take no chances that someone mars their employment record with racism complaints.
>>
>>16570643
Does Australia have black activists like #blacklivesmatter? Their main method is to attack key people and make them acquiesce for fear of their store, job, career, or even at times family and home. They effect change not by defending or justifying rights and equality, but by using the "ad hominem" approach upon key people such as mayors, certain influential business owners, or highly vocal or respected people in order to pull them down.

We had anti-crime meetings on a regular basis and pretty soon #BLM activists found out and came to all of them. Anytime statistics were used, the people were targeted as racists. Also, describing criminals in news articles as black was deemed racist by them too. They were also very much into finding out identities of anyone speaking out effectively in case public discrimination or hate speech lawsuits could be filed against them. It was fairly effective at shutting down anti-crime meetings because they were well trained in how to do it and most people who meet are just normal citizens and HOA reps along with some city and police.
>>
File: lolwutcunt.jpg (86KB, 533x499px) Image search: [Google]
lolwutcunt.jpg
86KB, 533x499px
>>16521520

>Thread Created 01/19/17(Thu)22:23:20
>>
>>16571896
So it's a Melbourne crime and corruption thread now ? We underbelly now lol.

T. Same NSW neet
>>
File: Constant_Litterbugs.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Constant_Litterbugs.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>16573217
>So it's a Melbourne crime and corruption thread now
>lol

You had to notice how the crime levels jumped in the past decade with all the refugees from violent areas getting in using the refugee immigration proviso. And not just the amount, but the flagrancy and lack of shame too. And the average violence level has become much greater too.

Whenever they need a car, they just rush a house and take the car keys after doing some looting. That's beyond carjacking. They need to be deported but some of the kids have anchor babies now.
>>
>>16574143
Once we go full Hanson it's on mate full on race war
>>
>>16521520
If you changed the city name to Johannesburg South Africa, then it would be much the same.
>>
File: 1457811783502.gif (922KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1457811783502.gif
922KB, 400x225px
>>16575249
kek'd
>>
File: Exhaust_Tip.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Exhaust_Tip.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
>>16574149
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/youth-detention-centre-inmates-get-sweet-treats-as-staff-fear-for-their-lives-at-work/news-story/da8b42b14dbc730c040203068c891952

One of Victoria's problems is the rioting and violence in youth detention centers. Part of the problem is older Africans get into the youth detention instead of adult prisons. A strict cutoff at age18 needs to be implemented. Another problem is that many youths have no respect or gratitude for society, but have ANGER and greed mixed with cunning.

Last year at Parkville, an Apex gang member charged with multiple home invasions was released from isolation. Fuming, he scanned the r`oom and pointed to every guard while screaming: “When I get out, I’m going to do your home.”

Quotes:
"Staff have revealed how inmates are bribed with Tim Tams, cakes and Zooper Doopers just to follow basic instructions.

“They get heaps of treats when they’re acting up, it’s as though they’re rewarded for bad behaviour. If the treats are ever taken off them, they will realise they’re in prison. Right now they are in heaven.” one current staff member said."

"...a teen injured his mother after being denied bail during a videolink to a court hearing.

After been informed of the decision he sat with his head in his hands for about 20 seconds before flipping the table in a rage and charging at the video equipment. He pushed his mother away when she tried to calm him down."

#-#-#

The Red Cross expressed concern that the system was not reforming juvenile detainees but instead “setting them up for a lifetime of crime”.

“The justice system needs urgent review, both for the safety of children in detention, but also the long-term safety of our communities,” said Red Cross community services director Kerry McGrath.

“Research has shown that incarcerating young people for ... crimes is detrimental for the individual and makes it harder for them to reintegrate into society.”
>>
>>16574143
>Whenever they need a car, they just rush a house and take the car keys after doing some looting.

It's difficult to be a witness against the black gangs such as Apex or even file charges if you're a victim. They may come back to punish you for your racism.

Last year at Parkville, an Apex gang member charged with multiple home invasions was released from isolation. Fuming, he scanned the room and pointed to every guard while screaming: “When I get out, I’m going to do your home.”
>>
>>16523144
>not carrying a gladius and leaf bladed spear
>>
>>16571362
I'm not too familiar with the law, but they might not be able to. Maybe right out front of the store if they have stolen material, but Apple still wouldn't approve of that. Their professional responsibility probably doesn't extent to a couple of blocks away, and that would be assault.
>>
File: 1262983943615.jpg (10KB, 391x351px) Image search: [Google]
1262983943615.jpg
10KB, 391x351px
>>16576210
>niggers do violent crimes
>get locked up
>go apeshit when they aren't allowed out
>de jussis sissem b outta orda massa!
>>
>>16576210
>One of Victoria's problems is the rioting and violence in youth detention centers.

Just recently, the blacks made another mass escape. It's all over the news. It sucks.

Those detention centers were planned and built when australian youths were less violent and more retrainable. In the 21st century, large numbers of refugees from africa caused a big change in youth demographics. The large numbers of detained black youths resulted in record levels of violence, injured staff, and multiple successful mass escapes. So the facilities are inadequate for the physically large and violent black youths.

I bet some of those black kids are as big or bigger than the detention staff. That can be intimidating.
>>
>>16577352
>>16580488
Just fuck Melbourne up.
>>
>>16540711
>we can't make them go away

not with cuck attitudes like that you cant
>>
>>16521520
Not Mustang, no worries mate.
>>
File: 1485529799817.jpg (6KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
1485529799817.jpg
6KB, 249x203px
>>16581448
>>
>>16581318
>Just fuck Melbourne up.
That's actually what Apex members say in interviews.
>>
>>16581376
Too bad we can't ship them to Murrica. It's a lot for Oz, but just a drop in the bucket for Murricans, so they'd never notice the difference from what they got already.
>>
>>16583074
They'd just kill each other seeing as African blacks hate American blacks, even though they try to act and dress as thugged out as possible
>>
>>16568970
Lol apex niggers don't have guns and there are plenty of stories of them being dumped out in the bush in little pieces by actual Melbourne gangs
>>
>>16580488
Muh boogeyman

The niggers are 7ft tall but literal skeletons
Anyone can snap them in half
>>
>>16568970
Also I don't know where you live but you can't buy bitcoins in australia without proving a shit load of Id
And then there's a waiting period to cancel to order...

Go back to pol with your far fetched fantasies
>>
>>16583913
>Lol apex niggers don't have guns
Some of them do have guns. Or probably have gun replicas. But if the replica is aimed at you, you still don't want to challenge it.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>16584586
Except for the fact that they have Replica stamped down the sides of their guns
>>
Blame the muslims and put in an outraged call to Tracy Grimshaw about toxic hoon culture.
>>
>>16521520
I'm pretty aware and fast (not fat). And I rarely walk downtown due to all the muggers and homeless asking for money.
>>
File: APEX_USA.jpg (58KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
APEX_USA.jpg
58KB, 1280x536px
>>16583074
>Too bad we can't ship them to Murrica
>they'd never notice the difference from what they got already.

The USA doesn't need more Apex types. The country is full of crime and chronic non-productive people already.
>>
File: rAPEX.png (251KB, 897x1300px) Image search: [Google]
rAPEX.png
251KB, 897x1300px
>>16585695
At least APEX hasn't been into raping lots of women yet. They are just into earning money as easy and fast as they can. Or their name would change into rapeX.
>>
>>16584602
>Except for the fact that they have Replica stamped down the sides of their guns
Last year we had a black youth shot for brandishing a "replica pistol" in public. It was not apparent it was a replica and the colored muzzle tip was no longer colored. I guess the guy painted or used a magic marker to color the tip black. The black kid had his hand around the butt of the pistol, the finger was on the trigger, and the gun was aimed at a person.

Apparently the black kid thought it would be funny to do a "harmless practical joke" and scare a bunch of people.
>>
>>16528596
>Google Melbourne in any news section
At least Melbourne's refugee-related crimes aren't so bad everywhere else.
>>
>>16570535
>Sue Merrall
imagine how many of those filthy cunts piled into her at once
>>
>>16522604
Best cities is like best cancers
>>
File: car_thief01.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
car_thief01.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>16591547
>Best cities is like best cancers
Refugees living on the dole can't do "dole things" comfortably in the countryside. So they stay in the cities where the dole services and dole housing are located. And victims and cars to jack too.
>>
File: car_thief04.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
car_thief04.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>16592149

Quotes:

"I've been doing this since like the age of 10."

"I'm a car thief with sympathy."
>>
File: car_thief06.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
car_thief06.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>16592167
Got to self defense. Assault rifle can shoot thru the door to stop the driver from shooting his pistol.
>>
Wew this thread is still here.

Melbourne is a cuckhole
>>
File: car_thief07.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
car_thief07.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>16592228
>Melbourne is a cuckhole

"They don't want to give us jobs, so fuck it."
>>
>>16592275
Whitey here I kinda agree wtf else are poorfags meant to do? Fuck apex and the broken police force and judiciary system in Vic tho it just breeds niggers
>>
File: car_thief08.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
car_thief08.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>16592275

"The police took everything from me when they locked me up."
>>
File: car_thief09a.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
car_thief09a.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>16592283
>wtf else are poorfags meant to do?

They have to at least try but they seem to be aiming for the dole. Jobs are not just doled out to anyone without an education. Do you require they be doctors without education? Do you require they be engineers without an education?

They REFUSE education by not learning when given multiple chances.

They repeatedly use violence in school which causes educational problems.

They repeatedly sell drugs in school which causes educational problems.

They commit crimes and get caught. Going to youth detention centers means they get left out of school.

They don't perform in school unless you call flunking grades a passing grade.

They skip classes constantly. And if they go to school that day, most of the time they are disrespectful in class.
>>
>>16592312
too lazy to work
too stupid to care
too entitled to be human
>>
>>16592326
In America they have a problem about some of them showing up to work on time. While almost everyone has an occasional problem, statistically speaking, they have way too many "late to clock in" problems.
>>
>>16592326
>too lazy to work
>too stupid to care
>too entitled to be human
What's hypocritically amazing is how many working age people apply for disability. That repudiates genetic equality arguments because the application requires a sworn signed statement of truth plus examination. How can a race have up to 38% disability of working age adults in some areas? Nationally, it is 29% as indicated by the CDC (usa federal government centers for disease control).. The CDC report also revealed that non-Hispanic black (29 percent) and Hispanic (25.9 percent) adults have a disability.
>>
>12 posted days ago

WHY IS IT STILL UP WHEN AUSCUNTS ARE ASLEEP
>>
>>16594527
Shitposting never sleeps.
>>
>>16594527
Aussie expats live all over the world you cunt.

And lots of people have visited Australia and still have an interest.
>>
>>16592312
Huur can't get a job without medical degree
How dumb are you cunt

These niggers have an education
10th grade in australia is equal to 12th in USA
A lot of these kids went to private schools as well, some overseas before their family paid to illegally come to Australia

Racism is real in australia
A dead shit 80iq meth head Bogan can get menial labor jobs without effort
Niggers apply for same positions and get tod to fuck off even if they are 10 times better worker, because they aren't aussie

Also at least they are doing something other than just collecting the dole like all the Bogan scum
>>
>>16594763
>niggers
>work

You Aussies are smarter than I thought
>>
>>16594763
>These niggers have an education
They were talking about living wage jobs and not menial jobs which they don't want and refused. They said they make more money robbing and jacking, so that's what they do.

So it's clear they expect to have degreed jobs without having to go get a degree the hard way. Maybe they expect to be handed a degree after 3 months? I dunno how much effort they can put out before their tolerance is reached. But unless they are exceptional like Obama, many blacks have low tolerance levels that are reached after a few weeks at the job. By then their work is shown to not be competent as measured by various software tools or they begin to show up late or have excessive unexcused absenteeism. These are widely known problems by many employers, so I don't need to provide a citation here about that.

As to how APEX blacks will get employment, they've been interviewed by Melb journalists already. Haven't you read? They jack cars and invade homes because the pay is better and faster. And no taxes. They get to eat and drink beers at the houses too. That's in the papers.
>>
>>16595938
>I don't need to provide a citation here about that
Lmao, literally no one is lazier than white Australian bogans or white Australian millenial uni students
No one

I work with lots of black cunts in construction, all are labor hire
They are good workers better than any of the white labor hire cunts
But they are hard to communicate with and differences between culture is too big. This is the problem, nothing else.

So stay in your basement crying about the /pol/ boogeyman and citing off shit tier click bait gear mongering "journalism" as facts
>>
>>16596076
>being proud of using boat people for construction labour

Anything to save some money, ay cunt?
>>
>>16596283
Labor hire... Go cry to the unions dip shit
>>
>>16596315
Maybe I just might, make you think twice about screwing over homegrown readies ya fuckwit
>>
>>16596319
*tradies
>>
>>16596076
>>16595938
Also to be fair I should probably mention that none of them are teenage niggers
The older ones havent been corrupted by african-american media

Im just inciting shit posting
>>
>>16596319
hey bruh the labor hire companies send out whoever, i have no say in how they pay their employees

>waah you are taking work from jeff the methhead who has a been site cleanup cunt for the better part of three decades
>>
>>16596325
>The older ones havent been corrupted by african-american media
That's good then, but it's a shame the rest have given in to the seductive victimization philosophy of claiming benefits without ever working for them.
>>
kill this fucking thread already oh my god
>>
>>16597361
should just come back to /dat/ for the bants

thread will hit bump soon anyway
>>
>>16596332
>i have no say in how they pay their employees
Must be pretty bad when blacks won't even accept those jobs.
>>
This thread is 11 fucking days old and was never good. Stop necroposting and let it die.

>>16597368
Bump limit is well beyond 212 posts
>>
File: bogan_girls_cricket.jpg (241KB, 1180x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bogan_girls_cricket.jpg
241KB, 1180x1600px
>>16522721 >>16546932
>Most people in melbourne are normally. All the sjw hipsters hang out in fitzroy and collingwood...
>Rest of the place is normal.

It's not hipsters that are the problem. Heck, half of Melbourne is 35 or younger. Crime used to be somewhat related to transit, but groups like APEX aren't the only crime groups out there. There's "regular" crime besides Apex you know.

The CBD (central business district) is the place I am most nervous to walk at night. And it's far from Apex's home in the SE part of Melbourne which contains a lot of the car jacking and home invasion crimes mentioned in the news stories such as: Bayside, Cardinia, Casey, Greater Dandenong, Glen Eira, Kingston, Monash and Stonnington. Apex has been acting up in wealthy Frankston and even somewhat into the Mornington Peninsula recently.

That's definitely far from the CBD.

Besides Apex being a problem, the picture shows other problems.
>>
File: CIMG1549.jpg (93KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
CIMG1549.jpg
93KB, 900x675px
hi
>>
>>16522675
>>Vienna
>Pretentious, artsy faux-intellectual lefties
>>Vancouver
>Highest cost of living in Canada, where cost of living is high enough already
>>Toronto
>Massively liberal city gov't, high taxes to cover social programs for the lazy
>>Calgary
>Boring city on the boring, cold wasteland that is the Canadian prairie
>>Helsinki
>Extremely leftist, massive cost of living and somehow everyone's blue pulled enough to be happy about living there

https://ourworld.unu.edu/en/the-worlds-most-liveable-cities

Those lists of "most livable cities" has to be taken with a pinch of saltpeter. They don't consider crime or practical costs of living for normal people. A lot of them are created for use by corporations in assigning expatriation employee packages. For example, Melbourne is ranked #1 Most Livable City by The Economist since 2011. But if you look at the fine print, the list is stated by the company to be used for the purposes of globally mobile talent: 1. Benchmarking perception of development levels 2. Assigning costs for corporate employee relocation packages.

So in a lot of ways, some of those lists are inappropriate for use by the common person, vacationer, or /o/ user. And even if you see criteria used like "schools", it can be deceptive. The Economist type of evaluation would be over the types and variety of schools, but not about affordability, availability of openings for non-sponsored students, etc.

APEX gangs survive because areas tolerate them or have laws with loopholes that Apex gang members are able to exploit in order to remain criminals at large. For example, in Tokyo Japan, gangs like Apex wouldn't prosper because the members would not be released due to police fearing racism accusations, racial profiling laws, or claims that blacks require additional extra leniency due to racial integration problems.

With Apex Gang aggressively driving cars on city streets, the /o/ Hooning Index should rate Melbourne highly for city hooning.
>>
Lets keep this thread going
>>
>>16600408
May as well m8
>>
File: gang_crime_heatmap_melbourne1.jpg (62KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
gang_crime_heatmap_melbourne1.jpg
62KB, 650x488px
The police made some youth gang crime maps to help them decide where to patrol more often.
>>
File: gang_crime_heatmap_melbourne2.jpg (104KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
gang_crime_heatmap_melbourne2.jpg
104KB, 650x488px
>>16602299
The youth gangs won't be deterred. Even when a 47 year old mother was killed, the 18 year old Apex gang member who came to Australia at the age of 9 years old cried like a bitch about his tough african life full of violence and deprivation from 9 years old and younger.

So he got a sentence of only 2 years and 10 months for the death of the 47 year old australian mother.

In the animal world, the young animals that are traumatized with violence typically behave with violence the rest of their lives because that is how their growing brains are hard-wired now. They are permanently damaged and usually not fit to be in human households. They may temporarily behave, but will randomly let out a violent action. Those are the ones the humane society puts down since there is a never ending stream of such creatures on their doorstep.
>>
>>16597730
new bread we're talking about aussie 90's music

>>16600408
agreed i might make a new one or just incorporate into /dat/
>>
File: carjacking.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
carjacking.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>16602332
Carrot or Stick?

These refugee black youths are not responding to carrots. After years of australian carrots, they did NOT get better but became criminal predators as soon as they got big enough to confront and defeat adult Australians on the street or in their homes.

I feel Australia has imported a different version of toxic african CANE TOADS into the country.

These african cane toads are proven toxic. They are at the apex of the suburb scene lifestyle in that people living in the suburbs change their lives to anticipate being raided by Apex cane toads.

When was the last time you heard of cane toads being a positive factor in the economy instead of dragging the economy down?

And the worst kind of cane toad is one that doesn't stay in the bush. It comes right into your home after bashing their way in. Or Apex captures one of our kids and get into the house that way.

The Herald is too afraid to publish the many stories about the various 12 to 16 year old black mothers in the hospitals. But it's not a crime to be a 12 year old mother. You should introduce your 11 year old daughter to these sexy Apex dudes so that she can be a mother at 12. Being a mother is good, right? Why are you against being good?

Let's import more african cane toads. Especially those with violent backgrounds. If Melbourne gets enough of them, then it can have basketball or "football" teams like in America.

A sentence of 2 years and 10 months (which could be reduced for good behavior?) is too little for causing death during the commission of a crime. That black Apex gang member was also only 6 weeks into a one year probation for a string of assaults, robberies, and home invasions, so he broke probation in committing more crimes. But by giving forth another sob story about his childhood NINE years ago in Africa, he got an extremely lenient sentence. He lived nine years in Oz with no improvement.
>>
>>16583074
>Too bad we can't ship them to Murrica. It's a lot for Oz, but just a drop in the bucket for Murricans, so they'd never notice the difference from what they got already.

Did you know the Prime Minister made a deal with the USA's President Obama to do something like that?

Oz processes and accepts many refugees, but there are "leftover" refugees that cannot be processed either due to criminal records, mental, or other process delays. The ones that aren't deported or refused to be accepted by the supposed originating country are sent to the detainment camps. On the basis of human rights, Obama agreed to accept these unprocessed refugees into the USA.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-13/australia-announces-refugee-resettlement-deal-with-us/8021120

Illegally arriving or criminal types are also sent to the two offshore detention camps. The main illegal or unclearable refugee detention camp is Manus on Los Negros Island and the other is Nauru.

The refugees declared inhumane treatment due to delays of being accepted into australia. Riots, theft, assaults on staff, general assault, continual property damage, mutilations, rapes, and arsons of the facilities commonly occur. The most expensive riot was in 2013 where 60 million dollars of facilities damage occurred. Refugees are primarily from Africa, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.

Unfortunately, President Trump wants to renege on Obama's deal, citing that the USA doesn't want more criminals and people who would bomb more Boston marathons. Trump said such a deal is foolish.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-02/trump-teaches-turnbull-how-not-to-play-nicely/8235618

In Dec 2016, the per-person-per-annum cost of holding a person in the offshore processing centres in Nauru and on Manus Island was estimated at $573,111 dollars. The high cost is due to criminal activity, violence against staff, emergency medical care, and need for constant facility repairs due to destruction by the detainees.
>>
File: 1472518438166.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1472518438166.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>16603337
>>16605968
>Hellbourne getting cucked
Rest of the country here we warned you but nobody wanted to listen now its too late
>>
File: Apex_Melbourne.jpg (39KB, 634x362px) Image search: [Google]
Apex_Melbourne.jpg
39KB, 634x362px
Picture from TV news showing Apex members going thru melbourne street walking on cars and throwing rocks at people. Free dents for your hood, roof, and boot?

>>16606170
The non-reject refugees made it into Oz and became Apex. These are the "good" refugees. The bad refugees didn't meet clearance requirements and thus went to detainment camps.

Trump doesn't want reject refugees. Who in their right mind does? Obama made a deal to auto-approve them for admission to the usa.

The government better put BIG pressure on Trump to accept those refugees or else the USA is a liar. Don't give Trump time to think. Dump them fast before it's too late. Resettling criminal refugees in Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane, or Perth sucks.
>>
File: Issac Gatkuoth Apex Gang member.jpg (67KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
Issac Gatkuoth Apex Gang member.jpg
67KB, 634x476px
>>16583913
>Lol apex niggers don't have guns
They have guns and some of those are taken from home invasions. One of them even has a Taser as seen at one of the riots. The newspapers have pointed out machetes and hatchets too besides handguns and even a shotgun.

This Issac Gatkuoth guy rode around in a stolen BMW and used a shotgun to carjack another car right on the street. He pointed the shotgun at the driver's head. The police caught up to him though which is why his name is known. He has a criminal history, so repeat crimes keep going when they get out of youth detention.

Police are worried about armed vigilante groups guarding their homeowner associations from youth gangs. The success of Apex has encouraged the formation of multiple other youth gangs committing crimes.
>>
>>16582333
>That's actually what Apex members say in interviews.
What they often claim in court in their defense is they do these things because they are bored and lack opportunities to earn a living. Thus they imply it is not so much their fault as it is Australia's fault for not giving them more opportunity and that too many Australians are too racist to allow blacks to succeed.
>>
File: Youth Gang Crime Hotspots.jpg (35KB, 362x366px) Image search: [Google]
Youth Gang Crime Hotspots.jpg
35KB, 362x366px
>>16606170
News media filed a formal request through Australia's 1982 FOI to obtain police info on past youth gang criminal activity. As a result, some maps showing carjackings, home invasions, burglaries, muggings/assaults, and other crime was listed. Some patterns are evident such as crime locations are often near public transit stations.

A lot of the crime is not done using carjacked cars because many of those cars are instead stolen for the chop shop. So that's why crime still remains based upon proximity to tram routes and tram stations.

The police crime maps reveal Melbourne neighbourhoods near rail corridors and major roads are being terrorised with home invasions and car thefts committed by youth gangs, including Apex.

The operational police maps show parts of Melbourne’s southeast were repeatedly hit last year, including parts of Murrumbeena, Carnegie, Mordialloc, Mentone and Sandringham. Elsternwick, Chelsea, Highett and Clarinda were also hit hard.

Download PDF:
http://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/news-networkeditorial/masthead/heraldsun/files/MelbourneCrimeMap.pdf

Police told the Herald Sun the crimes recorded on the confidential maps were aggravated burglary, car theft, and car prowling offences commonly committed by “young, networked offenders”.

Premier Daniel Andrews urged Victorians not to take the law into their own hands. Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton urges Victorians against forming neighbourhood vigilante groups to combat rising crime.

The police said they would pull over and search cars they saw and anyone caught carrying weapons would be charged.

“... they’re just normal fathers with children looking out for their community," said a spokeperson for the Burnside Heights community organization.

“People are finally able to sleep at night knowing that someone is out there keeping an eye on things.”
>>
>>16597691
>Must be pretty bad when blacks won't even accept those jobs.

Jobs are boring. And Overrated. And teenagers can't have good jobs like doctor, engineer, or human rights lawyer. The real problem is that people lusting for those jobs refuse to go thru the education process and training to get them because they said the education processes are racist.

It's more exciting to drive fast on the streets. For example, an Apex 16-year-old was recklessly driving a BMW very fast in the city streets. While using Facebook in the moving car, he hit and killed another person. He also wrecked the car. He fled the scene without trying to render aid to the run over woman. He was a repeat offender on probation for multiple car thefts, multiple aggravated burglaries, and other crimes.

At the time of the accident the boy was reported as saying that the victims of his crime deserved to be targeted as they were rich.

'I do it for fun because I'm bored. If they (the victims) can afford a nice car, they can afford to fix it,' the police report quoted the boy as saying.

As to the shameless behaviour, a witness said the boy had walked over to him and said: 'Can you give me a lift, bro?' But he didn't get a ride and after fleeing the scene the boy was arrested by police at a nearby McDonald's.

I hear in America it would be a KFC instead of McDonald's.
>>
File: baboon.jpg (52KB, 450x293px) Image search: [Google]
baboon.jpg
52KB, 450x293px
Activists and refugee supporters demonstrated in Canberra to bring in the detained refugees at Manus and Nauru. Hopefully, all of these rioting arsoning assaulting refugees will go to Canberra and teach them a lesson. Don't need more in Melb.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/hundreds-march-on-parliament-house-in-support-of-asylum-seekers-20170204-gu5m0n.html

>>16610177
>Refugees say 'I do it for fun because I'm bored. If they (the victims) can afford a nice car, they can afford to fix it,' as quoted in the police report.

That attitude says a lot about how African refugees will behave in the future. They also seem to believe they're untouchable due to racism and human rights provisions of the Australian rule of law.

Refugees say in court Oz is unfair due to racism, boredom, and not giving jobs that they want. They also blame police for taking away their money (they stole or got from selling stolen stuff). This type of thinking is very animalistic when simple possession is all that matters to make it their property.
>>
>>16560036
What does that even have to do with what I said?
>>
>>16571896
Nah, police bash people when nobodys looking and get away with it all the time.

They don't give a fuck about anything.
>>
>>16589457
My cousin used to do that to cars when he was a teenager and he onky got beat up and grounded by his dad.
>>
>>16592149
But country downs are full of dole bludgers and druggos.

Cities are where doctors, lawyers and people who send their kids to expensive private schools live.
>>
>>16567266
>I don't get why so many people complain they can't be faster to respond.

Because they show up hours after you just chased a burgler from your house
>>
>>16592312
You can get a shitty job even with a criminal record.
>>
>>16594504
Alcholic parents who drank when pregnant.

Didn't try in school and got labelled "leArning challenged".
>>
>>16596076
>works in construction

>calls other people lazy
>>
>>16596319

Most aussie tradies are litterally like mike nolan off the big lez show.
>>
>>16521520
ban assault vehicle.
>>
>>16612880
>implying that's a bad thing
I'll take Nolsy over Jamal any fucking day
>>
>>16598412
>Wealthy Frankston

wut?
>>
>>16612886
Both are equally as bad.
>>
>>16612987
Yeah nah nah nah nah
>>
>>16612880
Neet here can confirm I like most tradies
>>
>>16612886
>I'll take Nolsy over Jamal any fucking day
Looking at other countries problems, Nols is far better than Jamal.
>>
>>16612856
>Didn't try in school and got labelled "leArning challenged".
In America, there are too many people deliberately trying to get labeled autistic in order to permanently collect disabled benefits and subsidized housing and utilities for the rest of their lives.

Australia must avoid increasing its current levels of that problem by not importing more of these economic refugees. Most aren't here for asylum or refugee status as can be seen by the bad behaviour as soon as they get in. They come here for the dole system and easygoing law enforcement. Otherwise, they'd equally apply to any other foreign country if it were merely a question about asylum or true refugee status.

Japan has a much better asylum and refugee system. It looks for proof first before approval.
>>
>>16612886
A lot of other countries' citizens would happily trade their jamals for your nols who have trades, work regularly, have spirit, don't chronically file discrimination lawsuits to force their way around, and support the tax system instead of being on a lifetime dole.
>>
>>16521520
die
>>
>>16611886
The shit skins in Canberra are all sent out to the same remote suburb way away from Parliamentary triangle
They are building up a ghetto
>>
Carjackings are not the actual problem. They are a symptom of a bigger serious problem.

>>16615998
Even the Parliamentarians knows not to try to integrate the refugees anywhere near where they and their families live and work. But that is hypocrisy. They brought in more problems than can be handled.

Currently, refuges that are rejected are moved to detainment camps. The people must insist that the politicians share the burden equally instead of dumping the costs and burdens on the citizens. Integrate the refugees into the neighborhoods and schools where the Parliamentarians are.

Are Oz's leaders really serving the citizens? NO. They are serving some misguided vision. Whether it is religious people telling the politicians they will have their sins forgiven if they do these "good deeds". Whether it is misguided optimism (such has doomed many a company to failure). Whether it is from a sense of humanity to let violent people in from violent spots in the world. It is the wrong way to serve the citizens of Australia.
>>
>>16522604
>written by a leb
>>
>>16606949
>The non-reject refugees made it into Oz and became Apex
Bullshit we took anyone we can get we are the highest growing immigrant population of any country in the developed western world.
>>16609109
So basically the people of hellbourne are still getting rekt by niggers and the police cook stats while doing nothing and letting methheads run around free.

Thanks Melbourne!
>>
>>16617687
>So basically the people of hellbourne are still getting rekt by niggers and the police cook stats
The police have to obey the politician masters or be sacked or get funding cuts.

I just don't understand why the police always take so long sometimes. It's like a hit or miss game with a miss most of the time. I wonder if they just find it easier to do a standard lazy write up instead of actually confronting criminals in their out of shape body. Some are in great shape, but many look like flabby college kids who studied criminal law and then joined the police force for a job with benefits, pension, full medical, and retirement.

It's those I wish get sacked. It's just a job to them and they don't really have any passion to be police. They're afraid to arrest Apex in case of racism lawsuits on their record by all those liberal activists.
>>
>>16618934
Wish the police where sort of a separate entity like the yank police and not like the UK EU coppas fucked system where they are all cucked
>>
>>16619441
>Wish the police where sort of a separate entity like the yank police
In the USA, they have that state, county, and city structure. Each of those hires their own police employees.

State police are usually called troopers. Their head is appointed by the governor or state legislature (depending on the state) and is not elected by the people. The county has sheriff deputies whose head is a sheriff elected by that county's voters. The city has police officers whose police chief is elected by that city's voters.

Depending on the state, major corporations have their own private security forces wielding firearms. They may even train their private police force enough to have the county government "deputize" them. These security officers are legally able to perform most sheriff deputy functions upon company property and the public property immediately surrounding the company. That includes actual arrest powers and the ability to use a firearm. They are able to keep their sheriff deputy powers to arrest, detain, and shoot suspects outside of company grounds if they are in hot pursuit.

Unfortunately, usa corporate security forces are scared of racism lawsuits. So their approach would be useless against Apex due to fear of another Trayvon or Michael Brown media circus incident. They would show up fashionably late to avoid having to confront any black suspects and thus avoid controversy damaging their personal careers.
>>
>>16532619
>actual kiwis
you're a dogshit racist cunt, just end your life you dole bludging complainer and fuck off out of Auckland if you have such an issue
>>
>>16536555 rich Chinese immigrants are the only 'immigrants' that are able to own homes in Auckland. Contrary to what >>16538499 says, affirmative action only works for native Maori and pacific islanders, whereas every other non-white gets no benefit yet still get dumpstered for being a non-white as if they are somehow affirmative actioned into everything lol
t. Second generation Indian Aucklander
>>
>>16619897
>just end your life you dole hating complainer
>fuck off out of Auckland if you have such an issue
Why semi-agree that he was right and then bashing him for complaining?

Avoidance of issues is what lets problems get worse and worse.

Just think what would happen to Auckland if Australia decided to go to block grants for social welfare. Unlike before where all Apex refugees suck Dole teats wherever they are in the country, they would have to register in a particular area to receive what remained of the Dole rationed out for that area. It is what Trump republicans proposed as the replacement for obamacare to use block grants to control runaway costs and to prevent social welfare grazing.

That won't stop Apex using the Dole. But it will make Victoria more responsive to the problem as the willing gateway to admit more criminals fleeing their countries prosecution under the guise of either refugee or asylum status.
>>
>>16621122
this should be copypasta LOL
>>
>>16617597
Why would they put housing commision homes in decent areas when they can put them somewhere all the labourers live?
>>
>>16621122
/thread

fucking this x10000
>>
>>16621212
>this should be copypasta
No thanks. Oz's politicians and victoria's police chief already have their copypasta responses for all the Apex car crime problems. Everyone is sick of the PC copypasta.

>>16621715
It's called integration instead of segregation. And the politicians' families should be able to hobnob with all the refugees that they invited into Australia. I see no reason why Turnbull's proverbial 14-year old daughter can't meet Jamal from Sudan for a gobby.
>>
>>16622271
Why would you put immigrants somewgere nice instead of a place that's already fucked up?

People pay good money to live in nice areas.

Why should they ruin that with lots of housing commision?
>>
File: 091A7631.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
091A7631.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
Two weeks alive, wew lad
>>
File: Drive_By.jpg (53KB, 631x274px) Image search: [Google]
Drive_By.jpg
53KB, 631x274px
>>16622810
>Why would you put immigrants somewgere nice instead of a place that's already fucked up?
But the liberals importing all the refugees insist they are properly vetted. It's time for them to put their neighborhoods where their mouth is and walk the talk. I'm tired of politicians dropping their refugees onto everyone else. It's time for their neighborhoods to get some immigrants too. Otherwise they continue to live in their ivory towers looking at the rest of us through a telescope and coming up with their "noble" ideas of "let's have more Apex refugees".

Car crime is high enough already. I don't want Apex and other criminals to evolve into gas station muggers waiting for people to pull into a gas station before pouncing on them.
>>
>>16622810
Poetic Justice. It's those well-off people on their moral high horses demanding in the press that we bring in more refugees. Despite the crime wave, these people are still currently demanding the gov't bring in more muslim refugees from Africa.
>>
>>16622810
>Why would you put immigrants somewgere nice instead of a place that's already fucked up?
they are not in mansions.
they are only near some nicer areas.
integration seems to have better results than segregation.
>>
>>16622828
we're honoring the fallen commodores cunt
>>
>>16625903
You should see where England puts their refugees up, holy shit
>>
>>16623948
>I don't want Apex and other criminals to evolve into gas station muggers
Apex prefers home invasions because they get to loot the house too. Apex is typically the only ones with guns in the encounter, so that's why they win. You don't read much about them getting repelled.

Gun control for the win. Apex win that is.
>>
sumtimes poo poo from bum bum
>>
>>16626204
>You should see where England puts their refugees up, holy shit

Shit is right. Such strong shit it forces secession. It was either Brexit or be inundated with Apex type problems.

As part of the EU with a huge porous border full of countries that didn't return illegal immigrant from whence they came (especially asshole Greece who found it easier and cheaper to let them go thru than to return them), Britain was stuck as one of the desirable destinations due having a huge social welfare Dole programme.
>>
>>16625903
But they intergrate with highschool drop outs not doctors and lawyers.
>>
>>16623948
If immigrants want to live somewhere nice they can work hard for it like everyone else.

Until then they can just piss off the bogans in their shitty bogan neighbourhoods.
>>
Laugh as his car collapses upon impact with my steel arm
>>
>>16629378
>If immigrants want to live somewhere nice they can work hard for it like everyone else.
They'll just outbreed you and take over. Many of the girls are pregnant in the age range 13 to 16 in their African cultures. But living with Dole support and housing, it's much easier to keep having children.
>>
>>16625949
>we're honoring the fallen commodores cunt
Maybe they'll make a comeback since refugees don't steal them. That makes them "theft proof" when the refugees simply walk or drive past them. It's the good cars heading home that Apex follows and then raids.
>>
>>16630095
Hows that different from bogans?
>>
>>16631249
>Hows that different from bogans?

Refugees are Quite Different from bogans.

Bogan is a derogatory word referring to unsophisticated or sloppy people notably those who have not had braces to straighten teeth and lack political correctness. Bogans generally reside in suburbs, have a love of hooning (car driving), lack pretense, and are brutally honest. In a 2011 study, linguistics students at the University of Auckland found that the term was likely to be thought of as a good thing by people under the age of 30, compared with over 30s who generally felt it was more of a negative term.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogan
>>
>>16521520
Call his parents to ground him for a month.
>>
File: 1484166418103.jpg (26KB, 325x305px) Image search: [Google]
1484166418103.jpg
26KB, 325x305px
why is this thread still here, like what the fuck do you retards do all day?
>>
>>16633163
Bitch about niggers, do you know where the fuck you are?
>>
File: Ennis (Baccano)(C73).jpg (170KB, 779x552px) Image search: [Google]
Ennis (Baccano)(C73).jpg
170KB, 779x552px
>>16521520 >>16617687
>So basically the people of hellbourne are still getting rekt by niggers and the police cook stats while doing nothing and letting methheads run around free.

The African refugee youths do adult type crimes such as armed burglary, armed robbery, armed carjackings, kidnapping, armed home invasions, and armed assault. But don't get penalized as adults.

Attempts to send refugee youths under 21 to adult prisons received legal challenges from refugees. The Victorian Supreme Court rules on December 21, 2016, that sending the youths to an adult prison is illegal. On December 28, the Australia Court of Appeal upholds that ruling.

So, Apex youths continue to get very lenient sentences in environments where they may even possess cellphones, their own mini-fridge, and media while in detention. There is no deterrence other than they aren't out roaming the city getting money.

The epidemic of carjackings and home invasions is not due to Bogans. It is due to refugees that are colloquially labeled as Apex. But as others have pointed out, Apex is a relatively small gang in terms of the total number of criminals (who formerly had refugee status) committing the crimes.
>>
>>16633153
Youre talking about a whole different country.

Bogans are no different to shitty refuges except they were born here.
>>
>>16553158
Posting a real beaut...

https://nhentai.net/g/117424/1/
>>
File: 1485726986370.jpg (146KB, 848x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1485726986370.jpg
146KB, 848x1202px
>>16633163
>why is this thread still here
Maybe due to anger at the tiny penalties against refugees when they do carjackings and home invasions. In the courtroom, they cry crocodile tears about their hard lives in africa and local racism. Self defense laws suck due to liberals protecting minorities even when Apex carjacks you with a gun or invades your house with a gun.

>nigga going to kill you (caught on tape pointing gun and saying "i'm going to kill you"
>you grab a knife on the floor or something and stab him in the neck
>you go to prison
>>
>>16634265
If apex niggers were put into big boy gaols then they'd be exposed to real criminals and come out even more scum bag tier than before

Juvenile detention is basically baby sitting and without the influence from actual gang members they may have time to think about not being a scum bag

There is a reason juveniles are put into juvenile detention and not with the big boys
Because it breeds worse criminals
and no its not America they will not be scared by Butt sex into being productive members of society
Their only chance of doing that is in a boring as fuck but neutralized enviroment, as if niggers can think for themselves though

Back overseas imo once they break a law
>>
>>16637887
If someone has a gun you can use a knife
Equal or lesser force

Stop with the blatant fear mongering bullshit
>>
File: 1458214172569.jpg (85KB, 544x515px) Image search: [Google]
1458214172569.jpg
85KB, 544x515px
>>16631141
>>
File: Predators.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Predators.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
>>16637954
>Back overseas imo once they break a law
Previously, sending them back is not done to those with anchor babies. At least a few have been sent back.

It seems the real problem is that of leaders and activists offering Sanctuary type services to these chronically violent refugee predators and illegal immigrants. These Victoria leaders, Victoria judges, and Victoria activists don't see or feel the problems they inflict on the taxpaying victims.

Victoria's liberalism has been a gateway for violent immigrants to enter and spread thru Australia. The protections and minimal prosecution of repeat offenders are close to being a sanctuary of their own.

The USA has the same problem with Sanctuary cities that protect and hide illegal immigrants. A politician in USA's Virginia state is trying to keep the sanctuary decisions of leaders from impacting the lives of taxpayers. Senator Richard Black proposed a bill that will crack down on sanctuary cities by making it possible to sue local governments for any damage done by an illegal immigrant.

The law would be “very broad,” Black explained. So broad, that if someone living in the country illegally crashed into another vehicle, the local government could be responsible for paying for the damages.

The Virginia state Senate PASSED the bill (SB 1262) 21 to 19 on Monday, NBC reports.

“It prevents the situation which is becoming increasingly common across the country where you have localities that say: we don’t care what the federal law says, we don’t like federal immigration law, and we invite people to come here and we’re going to shield you from legal process,” Black said on Monday.

Maybe Victoria's funding should be adjusted too in an experiment just like the yanks in Virginia are trying. That way, Victoria's liberals won't be so inclined to be the doorway into Australia for refugee predators and criminals escaping prosecution by moving to another country as a refugee.
>>
What should we do with the last 8 or so posts?
>>
File: 1465517732500.gif (404KB, 118x114px) Image search: [Google]
1465517732500.gif
404KB, 118x114px
>>16639949
>tfw live in Richmond
FEELS FUCKIN GOOD AY CUNT
>>
File: Villain..jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Villain..jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>16640705
The activists will target the careers of those who support the law and force the next generation of lawmakers elected in 2018 to cancel the bill. That's if the bill survives state supreme court challenge by the illegal immigrants and their legal relatives. Then it will go for challenge in federal courts.

Some sanctuary cities are very obvious about it. For example, in the Phoenix area is a small carved out sanctuary city. It is surrounded by Phoenix. To protect illegal immigrants and serve as a base of operations (like a safe zone in a game), city ordinances prohibit use of cameras in city limits, driving around, looking around, unauthorized detective work, etc.

My wording of their ordinances is oversimplified. They have the correct wording to withstand legal challenge in the arizona supreme court. So if you say they cannot do that based on what I said, I suggest you go read the technically correct wording. I only tried to summarize the gist of what I understood when I visited the Phoenix area and noticed that sanctuary city.

Sanctuary city concepts are a blight in practical society. Those sanctuary concepts to various degrees have been tried for many different subjects. Look at Detroit. When blacks came to power due to voting constituency, they made the city enforce the laws much less for blacks. That was a partial sanctuary effect. Unfortunately, that resulted in even more crimes and the victims were forced to leave the criminal environment.

Victoria of Australia is known for its liberalism. Unfortunately, their confluence of laws and believes also results in a judiciary that is reflective of that mood. As a result, Victoria has a "sanctuary city" effect and the refugees swarm to it as an easy way to get into Australia. But what is a refugee? It is often a criminal that is trying escape prison. It can be a good person down on their luck. It can be a bad person down on their luck. So far, bad refugees much outweigh the good.
>>
File: chagrin.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chagrin.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>16637954
>If apex niggers were put into big boy gaols then they'd be exposed to real criminals and come out even more scum bag tier than before

Shouldn't the opposite case also exist? Some of the adults shouldn't associate with the refugees due to being incited by them.

There are adult prisoners who have done less serious crimes than these refugee criminals. The other problem is that there are adult prisoners who have done FEWER crimes than these refugee criminals.

Premier Daniel Andrews seems to have heard your voice and not mine. He's announced an additional 2 billion dollars of taxpayer money will be spent to hire new police recruits. The goal is to expand police forces by another 30 percent. Sounds more like police state than effective policing.

Besides more officers, a new Maximum Security youth prison will be built in order to house the most vicious youth criminals.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/former-police-chief-commissioner-kelvin-glare-says-victoria-is-lawless/news-story/b297d08b437e2fba6c29a4a321d24c58?nk=74bad94dd9a9f776b153008b9127d2e9-1486767215

There wasn't anything about depriving refugees of citizenship as a result of committing multiple crimes.

A lot of the crimes are done by hardcore repeat offenders who keep getting released on bail after sob stories about their hard life in Africa. Rather than throw a lot of money at the problem (and lining politicians' pockets), don't give bail to the repeat armed violence and armed carjacking offenders.

Less Carrot, More Stick:
http://www.newsjs.com/au/youth-detention-centre-inmates-get-sweet-treats-as-staff-fear-for-their-lives-at-work/d7KB71OF3_4uJCM8r_H6ANgFhUgoM/

The judiciary needs to stop listening to the activists constantly saying it is racist to have disproportionately high numbers of black youths detained. As a result, judges keep setting low bail and releasing the youths with bail money obtained from crime in the first place.
>>
>>16570362
>>16570535
>>16570616
>>16570731
>>16570736
She looks like someone who has lots of nudie pix out there. Someone plz post them!
>>
>>16574143
>They need to be deported but some of the kids have anchor babies now.
>>16639949
>sending them back is not done to those with anchor babies

Couldn't find Australian statistics on how many refugees get anchor babies ASAP. Most of the stuff is about america's problems with anchor babies. Like in 2009 the unauthorized-immigrants had 8% of all U.S. births. They are highly motivated to avoid deportation by using child welfare laws. Probably the same here.
>>
>>16637887
This isn't even true.
>>
>>16639949
>Victoria's liberalism

Not all of victoria id melbourne you idiot.

For saying that I am just going to assume you are retarded and ignore everything you just said.
>>
>>16641451
Same retard as >>16639949
>>
>>16643208
They should make police officers do a university degree to keep all the bogans out.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.