[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mad Skids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 00606_8HA5ZOMZL1T_600x450.jpg (20KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
00606_8HA5ZOMZL1T_600x450.jpg
20KB, 337x450px
So /o/, I'm finally getting back into drifting, but I'm not sure on what to get because I have a lot of good options.

There is a rb20det s13 coupe for $3000 that I could pick up, already has coilovers, harness, sparco seats, and shit. Downside is that I end up spending my entire budget on the car itself, so I won't be able to put any money into it for a month.

Another choice is a completely stock s13 coupe. Bone stock, $2k, has 199k on the odometer though. Still leaves me $1k to play with for mods and shit.

Last choice is a 98 323is. Also stock, asking $1700, so I have more money to play with. Just wondering which you guys would suggest.

Pic related; the bimmer
>>
>>16521074
Could you rb20det swap an s13 for 1k? No?
Make the right purchase
>>
Bimmer has superior chassis

Nissan has meme taxes so just get the bmw
>>
>>16521186
the bimmer is very far from a better chassis, trailing arm is by far the worst rear suspension, e36s rust, bmw motors are shit and unreliable, hardly any aftermarket parts, the list goes on.

schassis is the best chassis
>>
File: PUT_IT_IN_THE_FUCKING_TRASH.gif (1MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
PUT_IT_IN_THE_FUCKING_TRASH.gif
1MB, 580x433px
>I'm finally getting back into drifting
Stopped reading there
>>
>>16521184
not where I live, rb20s cost an insane amount to get, and swap would be even more

>>16521186
The 240 and bimmer are almost the same price so not much tax, why do youthink the chassis is superior? Just a question, no offense
>>
Is the BMW an auto or manual?

If manual and in good condition get that. Knock him down a few hundred bucks while you're at it.

The e36 is the new e30. They are cheap as fuck.
>>
>>16521306
all of them are manual, my first drift car was an e36 and it was fucking bulletproof. but I kind of want to try something new and everyone loves the s chassis
>>
File: Romper-Stomper2.jpg (303KB, 1535x863px) Image search: [Google]
Romper-Stomper2.jpg
303KB, 1535x863px
>>16521314

Looks like you've already made your decision then m8.

Also, do you like my tatts?
>>
>>16521074
Do you have debt? Do you own a house? Do you have an emergency fund? Why would you want to drift? There are few competitive events for average people, unlike rallyx, autox, time attack, etc... There would only be events at faggy car meets.
>>
>>16521353
I don't have debt or anything like that, just some money I have saved to play around with. I want to drift again because its fun, and there are a lot of competitive events down here, easier to find than rallyx and autox that ive seen

>>16521352
Love them dad
>>
File: IMG_20160411_180950.jpg (276KB, 1302x965px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160411_180950.jpg
276KB, 1302x965px
>>16521262
>bmw motors are shit and unreliable

Speaking from experience, no, they really aren't.
>>
>>16521262
And S chassis is reliable?
Literally everything breaks on them
And BMWs have tons of aftermarket or do you live in some african shithole?
>>
>>16521430
Mine has 380k miles on the original motor
It's not an M though but the engine still runs good
>>
>>16521430
No they really arent its just a fucking murrican meme, in finland at least the older m50 series is regarded as one of the most reliable engines my 2cents
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.