[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking to buy my first car that will be my daily driver and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Looking to buy my first car that will be my daily driver and something that I can tinker around with and do some aftermarket stuff to.

Found a manual 94 Civic EX with only 60,500 miles on it for $4000 that looks to be in good shape, interior and exterior, would it be a good buy? I'd still kinda like it to be fun to drive and/or quick and nimble.

Pic related is it.
>>
I would see if you can get a milage confirmation before spending 4k on it.
>>
>>16519588
Its not worth 4k. Even if the miles are low.
>>
>>16519588
looks decent, but not for 4k. 2k for that car max. Remember to look at other cars as well. I would look at a later model if only because those Civics suck in a crash. Most 90's compact cars sucked in a crash though.

Other cars to look at:
Pontiac Sunfire/Chevrolet Cavalier (only with the 2.4L Twin Cam or the 2.2L Ecotec)
Dodge Neon (manual only)
Nissan 200SX SE-R
Infiniti G20
Toyota Corolla/Geo Prism/Chevrolet Prism
Geo Metro/Chevrolet Metro/Suzuki Swift
>>
>>16519588
Post your local Craigslist. That's entirely too much for a civic that old.
>>
>>16519618
>recommends absolutely shit cars
Don't give advice ever again
>>
>>16519637
They're all cheap.
They're all fun.
They all have decent aftermarket support for a kids first "my first tuner/ricer car"
>>
>>16519645
Not the American ones. Only the Japanese
>>
>>16519652
>muh JDM
kill yourself. Even the American models are decently fun with the right mods. Especially for a first car.
>>
if you can talk the price down. big aftermarket and lots of resources for that generation of civic, but 4k is too much even with low miles
>>
>>16519657
>decently fun with the right mods
>Chevy cavalier
>dodge neon
>Chevy metro

Are you being retarded on purpose?

That 1994 civic has the best aftermarket capability than any of the cars you listed.
>>
>>16519667
>civic
>aftermarket
Almost had me lol
>>
>>16519682
>I was deprived growing up
It shows
Pic related. J swap ej1
>>
>>16519667
The Cavalier has decent aftermarket as does the Neon. The Neon dominated its class in SCCA racing, and both are still a common sight at SCCA events.
The Metro, with the 4 cylinder, is just a Suzuki Swift, and all the aftermarket that entails.

You just need to know where to look.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNZwhfG_UQ
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.