[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170119-105035.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170119-105035.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Why? I mean I'm all for driving a gas guzzler like a true American and would never be caught dead in a Prius or Leaf (or God forbid, a Volt) but honestly, are you truck drivers that insecure that you can't park your truck in a normal space?
>>
I dont drive a truck and I do it too. Dont be a pussy OP.
>>
>he's too insecure to drive a certain car
Priuses are obviously not designed to be fun to drive but I had a good time driving my mom's when my car was disassembled in a garage.
Like it or not, hybrid and electric are the future and it was fun to watch the display show me how power went between the battery, engine, and wheels.
>>
>>16517750
Yes they are. Everyone knows that anyone who drives a truck and doesn't do construction or hauling for a living is just a cuck trying to feel powerful while his wife is at home taking BBC.
>>
>>16517750
Stop being such a fag OP, i park in the spots at the grocery store marked for customers with children, I have one she just isn't with me at the moment
>>
>>16517761
i guess i'm just a stickler for rules

>>16517769
it's the stereotype. living in Silicon Valley, most hybrid/electric car drivers are Asian or Indian and can't drive for shit.
>>
>>16517774
Yeah when I take my wife's son to basketball practice I park in whatever spot I want
>>
>>16517770
The funny thing is, is his girlfriend looks just like the type of girl to attract and like BBC
>>
>>16517805
That must suck
>>
It would actually be bad if he did something like park in a spot that serves a really purpose, like motorcycle or compact car spots, but he did nothing wrong

You shouldn't get free premium parking just because your car seems cleaner if you ignore the entire fucking supply chain.

>yeah but i'll drive this for decades and make up for it eventually!
Hybrid drivers never fucking do this.
>but it's not polluting here in muh cali, just in the third world mines, lol
So much for the moral high ground.
>>
>>16517750
>not parking your fuckhuge 1 ton crew cab in the spot because you run biodiesel
>>
>>16517750
that dude is a pathetic faggot desu, dont think all truck drivers are bad because there are people like him out there.
>>
>>16517769
my mom also drives a prius, and seriously they ARE good cars. not fun cars, but extremely reliable and they get the job done.
>>
>>16517750
>hybird and low emission vehicles get choice parking

Literally why? I can understand pregos and tards getting front row seats but this is ridiculous. I'd park there too.
>>
>>16517844
>CA

There's your answer.

>muuuuh smoooooog...from china and all the nearby harbours
>>
>>16517832
I understand that. I probably would drive a truck as well... always wanted a tundra, but too broke.

Closest I ever got was an SUV but I had to let her go to pay rent... miss her every day.
>>
>>16517769
Claiming gas/electric hybrid is the future is like claiming HD DVD is the future.

We haven't found the Blu Ray of fuel sources yet and nor do we need to. We've found enough fossil fuels for hundreds of years even if demand continues to rise at it's current exponential rate and we for some reason just stop finding new deposits.

Rising fuel costs aren't due to low supply, they're due to OPEC artificially inflating prices by taking competition out of the market.
>>
>>16517825
/thread
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.