[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna buy an AGM battery tomorrow and leave all you subhuman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: S5A08[1].jpg (23KB, 500x500px)
S5A08[1].jpg
23KB, 500x500px
Gonna buy an AGM battery tomorrow and leave all you subhuman faggots behind in the dust
>>
>his car only has one battery

Hah, fucking pleb
>>
File: IMG_1613.jpg (2MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1613.jpg
2MB, 1920x1280px
>>16513176
>Gonna buy an AGM battery tomorrow and leave all you subhuman faggots behind in the dust
>Car cucks think that agm batteries area new thing

Ayy lmao!
>>
Fuck yah brah, you'll get at least an extra 50 hp!
>>
>>16513183
>think that agm batteries area new thing
nobody thinks that retard
>>
>>16513176
I put one in my FD not too long ago.

The test will be in another month or so when I take it out of storage. If the fucking thing cranks without me needing to charge the battery, it's already done its job.
>>
>>16513205
Fuck off cuck i hope you get raped by niggers and die of aids
>>
>>16513263
I prefer getting Walmart batteries for my Camaro that doesn't get driven much. If it starts that's good, but if it doesn't I can just take the battery to Walmart and get a new one for free as many times as I want for the duration of the first one's 3 year warranty, if it fails in the following 2 years it's prorated but the warranty starts over. Pretty good deal IMO.
>>
>>16513314
My nearest Wal-Mart is 15 miles away, trying to avoid undue/extra leg work if at all possible. Just going there and being as quick as possible is going to eat up an hour or two of my life.
>>
>>16513176
What does an agm battery do. Any why should i get it for my car
>>
>>16513176
Not having factory AGM batteries
>>
>>16515786
>What does an agm battery do.
Stores and releases electricity in a chemical energy form.
>>
>>16515786
Essentially a more durable battery. Takes complete discharges just fine, doesnt have acid in it, affected a bit less by cold than standard batteries
>>
Wait, people buy these AGM's for reasons other than to power boat trolling motors and 4WD dual battery setups?
>>
>>16515857
They're good for stuff with start-stop techology, energy-capturing brakes and such
>>
>>16515786
>>16515857
I have a completely regular 15 year old car, the reason I'm getting an AGM is that it will basically last twice as long and isn't twice as expensive = saved $

Relevant is that I drive a lot of short distance and the car regularly sits for 1-2 weeks, and AGM wears less and performs better during those conditions.
>>
>>16515893
Interesting, i might have to get one then
>>
>>16515893
Or get a $29 refurb, costs 15-20% of a normal battery, lasts for 50%+ of a decent factory new batteries life.
I've got one that's 3 years old that's been abused and she cranks just fine in sub zero temps.
>>
>>16515867
Neat, didn't know that.

>>16515893
If you just want to save money and get some gains just disconnect and remove the battery when the car is in hibernation.
>>
>>16513176
Don't NA and NB Miatas specify AGM batteries since they have trunk-mounted batteries as stock?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.