[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Cadillac bring the XLR back and compete with Porsche?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Should Cadillac bring the XLR back and compete with Porsche? V6 TT model?

I feel like Trump would actually buy one.
>>
>>16509596
>I feel like Trump would actually buy one.
If he did, no one else would. He can't even pay people to come to his inauguration.
>>
Cadillac doesn't even compete with Porsche, they aren't even in the same league.

Cadillac competes with Acura, Infinity, Volvo and the other tier 2 luxury brands.
>>
>>16509601

B-but not enough Caddys on 5th Avenue!
>>
>>16509607
He literally tried giving away tickets and no one took the bait.
More than half the country didn't vote for him, but he still got in. I can't think of a better reason to get rid of the electoral college

If Trump bought one, he'd go full retard on Twitter about it and no one would buy one for fear of being associated with some of his mentality.
>>
>>16509632
Popular vote is dumb and worthless. NY and CA being most populated states, full of retards who vote with their irrelevant feelings. Not saying that trump voters were voting with their heads either...

Two party system is the real problem.
>>
>>16509648
before saying the popular vote is retarded. Ask yourself who votes in the electoral college. It's rich faggots and ex-politicians.
It doesn't matter where the most retards are. retards gonna retard. The electoral college reinforces the 2 party system because it tells the average American their vote doesn't matter and to leave the problems of the country to the people not affected by said problems.
>>
>>16509658
serfs should never have a say in who holds power because they are uneducated and cant think for themselves, will vote for whoever the media says to.
>>
>>16509632
You're literally making shit up.
>>
>>16509673
better than politicians fucking up everything with hypothetical solutions (that don't work and have been proven not to work) to real problems.
>>
>>16509683
No I'm not.
http://freakoutnation.com/2017/01/watch-donald-trump-cant-even-give-away-tickets-to-his-inauguration/
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/trump-reduced-to-paying-facebook-for-ads-begging-americans-to-sign-up-for-inauguration-ticket-giveaway/
http://thefullsourcemedia.com/2017/01/17/facebook-mocks-trump-giving-away-tickets-inauguration/
>>
>>16509705
Your defense of your bullshit is 3 stories with no actual sources besides some facebook comments? Congratulations, you took liberal "news" bait and believed it.
>>
File: 1483907982614.jpg (224KB, 1620x599px) Image search: [Google]
1483907982614.jpg
224KB, 1620x599px
>>16509632
>more than half the country didn't vote for him
delete this before the trumpkins start screaming
>>16509718
nevermind, too late now
>>
>>16509718
>Trump makes infomercial to advertise free tickets to inauguration
>no one bites and people make fun of it
>"i-i-it's just f-f-fake n-news"

He has the lowest approval rating of any president about to take office ever.
>>
>>16509705
my god those sources are some of the most biased things in the world. They also have some obvious lies on them that can be spotted right away.
>>
>>16509733
>l-l-lies
enjoy your golden showers
>>
File: 1460770992564.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1460770992564.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>16509733
>>
>>16509729
>>16509729
So you don't think that those "approval ratings" are just as biased as the polls that said he would lose in a landslide in November?
>>
File: image.png (85KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85KB, 300x225px
>>16509749
>>
>>16509749
You're not even able to answer the question. I'm either getting trolled or you really don't care about facts.
>>
File: 1465231740600.jpg (2MB, 4076x1896px) Image search: [Google]
1465231740600.jpg
2MB, 4076x1896px
>>16509729
>>16509749

The way i see it. the fact that he has low approval ratings mean there's pretty much nothing he can do to disappoint the country (other than his fans who are obviously in the minority) because most of them are already disappointed going in.

Actually, he could end up being like Obama in reverse. when Obama ran people looked at him like he was a fucking rock star then they got disappointed as a lot of his promises failed and he ended up doing the opposite of what he said he'd do in some cases.

With Trump, he either makes a fool of himself and we can just at least be entertained by his unorthodox actions or he actually becomes a more satisfying President going into his term than people thought he would've been capable of.

Obama was insanely hyped up going in and kinda let a lot of people down even if he wasn't as bad as Bush going out.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.