[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Washer/Dryer fit in Hatchbacks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: matrix.jpg (95KB, 700x476px) Image search: [Google]
matrix.jpg
95KB, 700x476px
How big of a Hatchback/ wagon do you need to fit a washer or dryer? I think my washer in roughly 30" x 38" x 40"

Or do they not fit at all?
>>
Just go get a fucking Uhaul truck for $20 you fucking hick.
>>
>>16508500

A regular sized washer or dryer won't fit in a Matrix. A Miele might.
>>
The only hatch I know for a fact a washer/dry will fit into is a new honda fit.
>>
>>16508500
It might physically fit but it'd be hard to load. Just go rent a home Depot truck. It's 20 bucks for an hour.
>>
>>16508523
>>16508545
Thanks for the suggestion. Probably going to consider a Coupe instead of Hatchback now. Thanks. I didn't think about how easy/ Cheap it is to rent trucks.
>>
>>16508563

Yeah, that's the joke.
Uhaul will literally rent a giant fucking box truck to any moron with a license for $20 but you want to rent a base model sedan for a few days its gonna cost you $50 per day, you need to be at least 25, a credit card, pass credit checks, background checks, fingerprints, passports, 3 closest relatives, 12 references, the name of your 3rd grade teacher...
Its fucked up.
>>
>>16508593
Uhaul charges you for mileage too though. Most car rentals are unlimited miles.
>>
>>16508622
its not expensive.....
>>
>>16508628
It's 60c a mile you dumb shit, that adds up real fast.
>>
>>16508622
its not that bad m8.
>>
>>16508545
>A Miele might.
the kitchen appliances are great (except for the microwave feature of the speedoven) but the washers and dryers are shit.
>>
>>16508622
Uhaul sucks. They always have some bullshit fees on there too.
>>
Go to a ford dealership and test drive a transit.
>>
>>16508622

That's why you have to plan it for a 1 way trip.

Besides, it mileage over what they expect you to do. A to B should be x miles, over that and charged.

Also, alternatively, BigBox Home Improvement stores rent pick ups by the hour. $20 or so.

And rental cars are just cars. Its not like most people had their old man pack them up in a 20 foot box van to learn how to drive.
Some kid with no experience driving can get behind the wheel of a 3 ton truck full of shit easier than a sedan is all I'm saying.
>>
>>16508756
Wait, is a 3 ton truck just as easy? Never driven one, honestly don't know.
>>
>>16508715
I drove one for a company I worked for, it was dangerously slow, and got like 14 MPG. I remember cause the fuelly app just came out, and measured it. full size 1/2 ton and heavy duty 3/4 ton vans get slightly worse MPG than that transit connect bullshit 2.5L crap
>>
>>16508756
>it mileage over what they expect you to do. A to B should be x miles, over that and charged.
No it isn't, fucking christ have any of you actually rented from Uhaul before? They ask how many miles you plan to do and then use that to make a deposit on your card. You still get charged for any miles you do whether it's under or over the estimate.
>>
>>16508701

Their washers, dryers and dishwashers are the only thing worth buying from them. Everything else is over complicated and unnecessary. unless you're a yuppie.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.