[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NY /o/ Bros, advice pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (760KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
760KB, 960x640px
Serious question, how do you guys without personal parking garages park your car in the streets of NY when you have work everyday and don't use the car?

Im wondering since street cleaning here is almost every Monday and Tuesday, and rest are rest of the week. I simply don't know what to do as I can't leave my car to get a ticket.

TL;dr: NY /o/ users who leave their car for work; where the fuck would you park and when do you have the time to do so?
>>
la'chaim brudduh

move to Connecticut.
>>
if you dont use the car daily and live in nyc rent a fucking storage unit and store the car there

otherwise its a total liability

also in NYC there is a whole sector of workers whos soul job is to keep moving peoples street parked cars every 2 hours so they dont get towed
needless to say you are probably a poor lowly pleb who really cant afford to properly own a car in the first place

do you make over 70k a year?
>>
>>16502667
Not an option but thanks

>>16502680
Storage unit you say? I should look into that. I don't make 70k a year, why?
>>
I move it to a th/fri and so on and so on and so on . It sounds like alot except I move my car for shopping and taking the hunnies out on dates.
>>
>>16502701
Do you move your car at nights when you return or early in the morning? Not sure if it makes a difference but if it does I might as well ask
>>
>>16502711
If I need to go move my car I move it. Then I will put it on the spot where I can leave it the longest. When the date is nearing I do the same.
>>
>>16502700
because its going to cost at least $13,000 per year to store your car if you live in NYC

its gonna cost probably $20 an hour to pay a person to keep re-parking your car if you decide to go the street option
>>
>>16502749
You are fucking crazy if you think it costs 1k plus to house a car per month. Are you even from the city? The most I have seen is like 300 dollars a month.
>>
>>16502663
>Rent a garage/driveway/parking spot
>Move your car the day before even if it means you park the car a mile away from your block

I have street cleaning on Wednesday and Thursday on my block, lol. 2 avenues down its Monday/Tuesday.

I also have a garage where I keep a project car and a few bikes ($300/mo for a 2 1/2 car garage 3/4 miles away from my house).
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.