[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking in tires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Last year's summer tires are bald I've been meaning to get myself a set of pic related. It's currently snow and ice outside so I'm on winter tires. Someone asked if they could take a ride in my car because it looks fast and fun, and I kind of want to impress them, so I'm getting the new tires as soon as the snow is gone.

How do I break the tires in as efficiently as possible? The internet says driving slowly and carefully for a couple hundred miles, more if the weather is cold, which it is. What if I do a quick burnout, switch rear to front and do another burnout?

Don't judge my autism, just tell me how to break in my tires as efficiently as possible
>>
>>16498574
Do a few highway pulls, you'll be fine
>>
>what if i fucking abuse the tires instead of breaking them in?
>>
You need to heat cycle them a few times relatively slowly to get the mound release out. Burnouts won't help.
>>
>>16498580
500 miles of heat cycling sounds like a nightmare. I'll also have to get used to the feel afterwards, coming from 50 bucks winter tires. Alright, guess I'll have to waste a day and 2 tanks of gas. I hope this is worth it...
>>
Why not do some spirited drives around your local touge?
>>
>>16498574
>Girls shows mild interest in your pecker
>You go out and spend $1000 in a heartbeat
Jesus dude.
You don't need to worry at all, you're going to find out your car can't replace your personality really quickly, especially when you learn girls don't actually like fast cars.
Girls like to be scared, but only the first time. You can't just put a girl in your car and skid it and expect it to get the taps going every day.
>>
>>16498625
Who said it was a girl, he may have a Mustang.
>>
>>16498625
>>Girls shows mild interest in your pecker
>>You go out and spend $1000 in a heartbeat
That's really not what's happening here. I don't have any expectations, she likes my car and asked if she could take a ride with me sometime because it looks fun.

I have a friend at the tire store and it's winter and the PS4S is coming out soon, replacing the PSS, so it's really closer to 500 bucks, and I was planning to get them anyway. What's new is that I can't/don't want to take my time.

>>16498641
It's neither a Mustang nor a Miata.
>>
Mine usually wear in around 600km or so.

Don't have to do anything special since they are elcheapo whatever the local tyre shop can get since my cars rear camber and toe setup destroys rear tyres anyway
>>
>>16498651
then what the fuck is it?
>>
File: 1483440238035.jpg (23KB, 552x528px) Image search: [Google]
1483440238035.jpg
23KB, 552x528px
>>16498651
Nigga that's exactly what's happening.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.