[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Even without the "defeat device" VW make the cleanest cars.
>>
>>16497363

They're still doing over a thousand km's to the tank so it's not like they're coal spewing beasts like brotrucks. I don't think anybody except for Europe and emission cucked states really give a shit whats coming out the exhaust pipe.
>>
File: PANOZ_GTR-1_IMG_Ehc.jpg (3MB, 4096x2740px) Image search: [Google]
PANOZ_GTR-1_IMG_Ehc.jpg
3MB, 4096x2740px
>>16497363
So they didn't really (have) to cheat they just did it to score as many brownie points with the EPA as possible? Seems kinda retarded. you'd think if you're in first place the last thing you'd do is cheat and cost yourself billions of dollars but i guess VAG has the money to wipe their ass with and are pretty bored of Le mans by the looks of it.

Kinda wish they used that money they lost buyout/invest in smaller underdog companies who were doing cool stuff before they ran out of money like Mosler or Panoz. or do more crazy never-done-before shit like a mid-engine'd diesel rotary super car with the rotary designed from the ground up by VAG or just something.

kinda pissed away billions of dollars and hurt the reputation of diesel cars in North America.
>>
Fucking veedub why did they cheat?
>>
>>16497486
everyone cheats
>>
>>16497486
The same reason Ford GM FCA cheated it's not possible to hit the Euro 6 or EPA targets otherwise.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.