[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are R32's so cheap? Is the weeb tax just a meme? I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Why are R32's so cheap? Is the weeb tax just a meme? I thought they where skyrocketing in price because of Initial D Fans
>>
>>16493523
Because they arent good cars
>poor build quality inside and out
>odd design choices
>floppy chassis
Its like every nissan built.
Even fully modded, its still worse than other cars are stock.
>>
>>16493523
Not that I know the situation on the used market, but I do know that the Initial D R32 is specifically a V-Spec II. Try finding one of those and see if the price is relatively higher.
>>
>>16493554
I see one for £22,000 and one for auction. That's about what I expected for a r32.
>>
stop being retarded. Unless you mean non GTR versions.
>>
where are you that they're "cheap"?
>>
>>16493567
>>16493573
I can find them easily for 6-12K that's much cheaper than I expected
>>
>>16493523
They're not. dummies get duped into buying the non gt-r versions because they don't know the difference.
>>
>>16493552
>fully modded
kek. This isn't Need4Speed.
>>
>>16493552
Name some of these other stock cars. Not even a fan of the R32, but would like to hear some examples.
>>
>>16493575
lmao that's not cheap bro

they used to be 2500-4000 until like two years ago. anything over that is just overpriced, especially for non-GTRs
>>
>>16493599
I guess I overestimated their value. All I ever hear is how legendary these cars are.
>>
>>16493608
The BNR32s are the ones that are "legendary"

HCR32s and below are just shitters
>>
>>16493523
Nakazato mostly loses with it
>>
File: May.png (182KB, 490x299px) Image search: [Google]
May.png
182KB, 490x299px
>>16493523
They have gone up significantly (at least in the UK) - I remember GTRs selling for as little as £9k last year and now they're around £16k a pop. Pretty mad, because I wanted to buy one lol.
>>
>>16493598
He either won't name any or will name cars that are 5-10 years newer. Or ones that cost 2x as much when new. Same shitposts every time.
>>
>>16493523
R32s have gone up in price quite a bit in Canada because Amerilards can finally import them
>>
>>16493611
That's a little harsh. They still look pretty good and make for fantastic skid pigs.
>>
>>16493523
>Why are R32's so cheap

Unless you are referring to the non-GTR versions, Importers here in the US charge 23,000 dollars++ and people are still buying them
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.