[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craigslist thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: climage0j_a6ixObhQWvF_1200x900.jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
climage0j_a6ixObhQWvF_1200x900.jpg
82KB, 960x720px
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/5959223219.html

think the guy will take 1k for it?/Would you buy it for 1k?
>>
>>16492292
How much money do you have that you're ready to invest into your /o/ctivities?

If you have over 3-4k, buy it
>>
>>16492300
I have 1k if I can get it for 1k, but a steady job and am sponsored by mommy and daddy, so they can help me pick up the slack money-wise.
>>
a lot of miles but its 'rare' paint
>>
https://chambersburg.craigslist.org/cto/5959471162.html
>tfw no offroadan tracker
>tfw no 12a engine to swap into tracker buggy
>>
Yeah, I'd buy that for $1k but I doubt he will sell it for that low. He can easily part it out for more.

Overall, i would budget for a new motor in an absolute worst case scenario ($500-$700) but otherwise that is a damn good buy. All the mods are things you would have done yourself anyway (coilovers, wheels, radio, etc) and he even got a 6 speed tranny in there which is one of the GOAT tier NA upgrades. I would be happy buying it for $1500-$1700, and make sure you at least get a soft top for that bitch
>>
File: 00G0G_ioVhsTtfbB3_1200x900.jpg (170KB, 1150x900px) Image search: [Google]
00G0G_ioVhsTtfbB3_1200x900.jpg
170KB, 1150x900px
>>16492292
Do you dudes think I should jump on this? I've been looking for a project and have a little experience (maybe about a years worth) with carburetors. What do you think I could negotiate him down to if I just wanted the one with the motor in it?

http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/5930890846.html
>>
>>16492292
It seems like an alright price, but $1,000 would be 100% ideal, and if I were you, I'd buy it if you could get it for that price. But also consider that you're going to have to do a little work to the interior and buy a replacement roof for it, dude. Also consider that it has a TON of miles on it and the body has dents in it, which can also be expensive to get fixed.
>>
>>16492506
Yeah I've been looking at soft top/hard tops. Any recommendations? Prices seems to be everywhere with hardtops going from anywhere from 700-1900 and soft tops going from like 250-800
>>16493514
I assume I'll be able to get it at around -1500 minimum, but none of that really worries me (except lack of a top, I'd have to make room in my garage) and this won't be my primary or even secondary vehicle (I have my daily, my truck, and I'm watching over my brother's car while he's on deployment) so I don't mind sitting down and going to work on it ya know?
>>
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/5951362518.html
>>
>>16492304
Making your parents fund your necessities so you can pursue a hobby is a pretty low thing to do at 18+ years old.
>>
>>16495144
>35k for 151k miles, regardless of engine rebuild

l o l
>>
>>16493460
They're worthless and he'll likely end up paying someone to grab them. This isn't just a carb rebuild project dude lol. theyre not anything close to the GTS models, nor will they ever be.

if you really want either of those piles of bolts id say you would want to offer to just haul them away for free. he's basically looking to just get them off his property, they don't have any value beyond scrap and whatever you can sell the badges/decals/weird bits that fit other models for.

>>16494099
buy one with a hard top. you have to suck a lot of dick to get owners to sell off their hard tops, ESPECIALLY oem's that actually fit properly.

>>16495144
thats an obscene asking price for a not particularly special mk4 supra.

I like that he swapped a NA into a turbo, and that's a fucking money pit of a job that literally no supra fan will recommend--hes probably trying to dig out of debt if he did that.

pm and offer 10k lel
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.