[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very bad car makers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Punto_pure.jpg (81KB, 460x265px) Image search: [Google]
Punto_pure.jpg
81KB, 460x265px
Is FIAT the worst car maker out there /o/?
Although I'm from Italy and I shouldn't say it, because is half of our economy but I hope they crash badly. Not only they make cars that look bad and really drive bad but also they've a huge reputation of building unrelaible stuff that just falls apart.
>>
>>16486786
Italians in general love Fiats. As do germans and the dutch.
No need to lie on the internet.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 1024x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 1024x536px
>>16486786
No, that would be anything by the chinks.
>>
>>16486786
Is it bad that I like that car?
>>
>>16487087
I wish the us market had a niche for ultra base cars.
>>
File: Aixam400.jpg (109KB, 1024x742px) Image search: [Google]
Aixam400.jpg
109KB, 1024x742px
>>16486786
My dude, if you think Fiat is the worst, they you need to discover the wonderful world of microcars/cars without licence
>>
>>16487007
This looks like a prop from one of those awful Live Action Dr. Seuss movies.
>>
>>16487007
it looks like if anything gently taps it the seats fly off and the vehicle explodes
>>
>>16487243
I saw thugs ricing microcars once, but here is nothing compared to the Ape 50, which actually is an italian icon unfortunately 14yo thinks they're cool to modify

>>16487087
>>16487215
They're so cheap and you get so little that man they aren't even worth. Also once you stepped out the dealership you already lost 50% in resale value
>>
>>16486786
Voi italioti siete la vergogna di questo paese. Dove è finito il cazzo di amor Patrio? Figa il made in Italy è il migliore nel mondo e voi lo denigrate
>>
>>16487907
Quindi perchè la fiat è italiana devo mangiare la merda che fanno? No grazie. Nella mia famiglia sono state comprate 6 fiat in totale per adesso quella più affidabile è la mia focus del 2002
>>
>>16487904
The Ape has the merit of having some practical use at least (but yeah, anyone who drives on is a dick, no exception. that's what you get when you let people think they can cherrypick what rules they follow between those of cars and those of bikes)
>>
>>16487243
I will tell you a nice story about that car:

>guy works with me lives 180kms away from workplace
>gets license suspended due to some shit
>needs to get to work
>buys that car
>rides it every day for 3 months
>top speed like 50 km/h or something
>blows engine because of all the time he spent driving it
>buys another because license was suspended for 6 months

He would take fucking hours to go to work and home. Barely had any rest due to that shit car.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (27KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
27KB, 500x281px
Alright, i'll do it.
FIAT is actually okay. You're lying, OP. FIAT makes very reliable cars that survive through rough ronditions (or else they would have never been for years the most sold brand in Brazil).

Sometimes they make okay stuff, but in general, they make bad decisions when it comes to brand new cars. However, they're reliable cars.
>>
>>16486786
FCA makes cheap, poorly made garbage that uses 'muh soul and pashun' to sell cars.

So yeah, they are.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.