[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Call me crazy, but I really like the way this car looks. I see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px)
image.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
Call me crazy, but I really like the way this car looks. I see a lot of potential in it to be a great daily driver/weekend warrior with the right tasteful mods.

Do you guys think so, or is my shitty taste in cars a reflection of my low testosterone?
>>
>>16474334
It'll be expensive when your aftermarket shit breaks (and expensive to get it), manual swaps aren't common but are doable, and it already guzzles gas which will get worse.
It's also heavy as shit.
But I mean do your thing dude, I would want to too
>>
>>16474334
Dad is that you?
>>
>>16474466
If he was your dad he'd be looking at American land-barges instead of Japanese ones.
>>
>>16474474
I've owned four different Panther bodies over the course of 19 years, I think I'll be fine.
>>
>>16474334
I have a UCF20 II LS400. It's solid. Absolutely nothing wrong with one.

Swap out the interior lights for LEDs, replace the OEM exhaust headers with something less awful for scavenging/flow. A small supercharger would give you more power. You may want to do a catback exhaust, search around to find something that improves on the OEM design while maintaining comparable noise levels. You might be able to find a strut tower bar as well which will improve chassis rigidity.

You really have to carefully pick your mods with this car. Stupid shit like replacing the radio with a tacky aftermarket unit, slamming it, smoking the lights, etc all look fucking stupid and I assume anyone doing that is either poor or has poor taste. Don't replace the stock airbox, it's already a cold air intake and has plenty of flow.
>>
>>16474566
Well son, it's time you found a Marauder. Fifth time's the charm.
>>
>>16474334
http://www.ppeengineering-onlinestore.com/Lexus-LS400-headers-1998-2000-1140005.htm

Example of what I mean as a good upgrade. These are much better than the stock designs which has a bunch of 90 degree bends and similarly shitty design choices for packaging. They won't significantly impact noise, will be much better for flow, etc.

Stuff like this is subtle but you shouldn't be going for obnoxiously obvious mods to begin with.
>>
Redpill me on sc430s. Im in love with lexus and im in the market for a convertible or landbarge in general.
>>
File: hnnng-trying-not-to-hate-you.jpg (44KB, 291x280px) Image search: [Google]
hnnng-trying-not-to-hate-you.jpg
44KB, 291x280px
>>16476204

>Lexus SC430

No, just no. Just say no. No.
Terribly bland, looks both boring and mad, a lazy V8 attached to a lazy automatic, so much interior wood that Rolls-Royce would call excessive and it's just... bleh.

Fun fact : The earlier models were some of the last cars sold with a cassette tape player as standard. Just tells you who the car is marketed at...
>>
>>16476246

This might sound absurd but I like comfy cars that ride really well. It just needs enough power to handle hills and im a huge fan of tapes.....and interior wood, kek.
So far all you have done is made me want one harder.
>>
File: 2010-lexus-sc430-cassette.jpg (3MB, 2908x2044px) Image search: [Google]
2010-lexus-sc430-cassette.jpg
3MB, 2908x2044px
>>16476246
Fuck you nigger.

Cassette player & recorders are a thing of beauty and the most fascinating piece of tech ever invented.
>>
File: make-bait-posting-great-again.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
make-bait-posting-great-again.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>16476369
I meant old people who still use tapes, not stupid people, you complete mongtard.
>>
>>16476389

>he doesnt know that all the popular kids are into tapes.
>>
File: 13c3b5f93fa826d6daceb9ea41367ded.jpg (504KB, 1481x1949px) Image search: [Google]
13c3b5f93fa826d6daceb9ea41367ded.jpg
504KB, 1481x1949px
>>16476389

Lmao look at this faggot and his worthless opinions
>>
>>16476369
That's a very sexy interior.

Too bad they don't sell older Lexus in my country. Would love to own something like this or an LS400.
>>
>>16476423
lp cd and tapes from the 90s all sound the same as each other
>>
if i could i would just rip that interior out and run off, the exterior is shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.