[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

building a car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
I've been thinking about it again, but last time I just ended up with a partially disassembled car, felt like a dick head. I've always wanted a project car though, anyone have any tips on how to do it better?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
I've always wanted to design and build an Italian styled Barchetta out of a Miata.
>>
>>16467967
Yeah thing is it feels overwhelming to start
>>
>>16467953
where do you live?
>>
>>16468648
Wisconsin
>>
I just save up money and pay a shop to do all the work for me.

I'm bad at working on cars, so I don't have to deal with my own more expensive fuck ups and shoddy labor.

Pretty much any repair I've ever tried to do went to shit. Like, I replaced my starter on my S10, took me a good many hours laying under that hunk of shit trying to squeeze it out, and in, and then getting those really tiny wires on the solenoid.. Only to have it fail in 6 months, and enable me to do that all over again, and at that point, I decided working on cars wasn't for me, and I can just take it to the shop, pay an additional 60 bucks for the hour of labor it takes them, and it's a lifetime warranty.

The four hours I spent under that truck cursing and bitching and moaning I could've spent in an air conditioned waiting room with free wifi for my phone while I eat a vending machine pack of M&M's and a 75 cent can of soda.
>>
>>16470702

first are you me? Wisconsin bro

I have similar problems with cars and you know what it is HAVING A WISCONSIN CAR

Every fucking car in this state is shit 5 years off the lot nothing but rust and pain to fix

Solution is buy something from out of state, roll the Illinois car gamble or go farther and get something southern

I picked up a CRV from Florida and its a dream to work on
>>
>>16470202
i'm sorry
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.