[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about the return of the Bronco?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

What do you guys think about the return of the Bronco?
>>
I'm hopeful. I miss my old bronco, and would love to have a new version of it. I hope it looks similar to a lot of the fan art/concept stuff I have seen the last few years. I also hope it comes with the 3.5 Ecoboost and/or the 5.0. my mustang will be paid off by then, and if it's halfway what I hope it is, good chance it will be my next vehicle. Also...The top better fucking come off, otherwise it will just be a remodeled explorer to me
>>
>>16464204
I'm willing to bet it will just be a more truckish looking Ford Edge
>>
>>16464204
I'm just hoping it will share the same platform as the F150 like it originally did. It would be interesting if it had the diesel option. And it would be kickass if you could actually remove the top, if you can't then no sweat.
>>
>>16464458
I thought it shared the Ranger platform at first?
>>
>>16464474
the bronco II was based on the ranger it was sold alongside the bronco
>>
>>16464474
For the first gen Bronco, it didnt share the same platform as the F100.. And the Ranger didnt exist at the time. The "Bronco II" did however.
>>
>>16464458
They said it will be a mid-size, so it won't have the same frame as the f150. Most ppl suspect it'll share the frame with the ranger they're bringing back(to the US) in 2019. I don't know anything about the euro rangers they've been selling the whole time they stopped them here, so I don't know if sharing the ranger frame is good thing or not. As long as it doesn't share the same looks as the current ranger...So bland looking...
>>
File: ford-everest-design-sketch-1.jpg (318KB, 2000x1014px) Image search: [Google]
ford-everest-design-sketch-1.jpg
318KB, 2000x1014px
I think it will be an everest with a bronco badge
>>
>>16464757
You really don't think the Ranger and Bronco will be two doors? I've heard that F-150 sales are being threatened because fleet owners don't want to put up with the V6 turbo maintenance, and almost all fleet vehicles are two doors.
>>
>>16464204
>4 doors
>nonremovable top
>f150 grille and headlights
>ranger grille and headlights
>no v8 option
>no manual option
>no part time 4wd
If has any of these things it will be shit
>>
File: 1445466911961.jpg (36KB, 528x656px) Image search: [Google]
1445466911961.jpg
36KB, 528x656px
>>16464204
>tfw looked up this video game
>mfw it's real
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.