[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The eternal debate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (272KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
272KB, 1920x1080px
So /o/, the new Civic with turbocharged engine or the old and proven Mazda 3? The Honda seems to be getting a better praise than critics but I would like to hear what /o/ think.
>>
>>16463792
I'm on the side of the Civic since you can get the new turbo with a 6 speed manual now.
And unlike the Mazda, we don't have to wait until 2021 for a performance model. The Type R is just around the corner.
>>
Can't even think of a single area that the Civic loses desu.
>>
>>16463792
Neither. Get a civic for 3k or a Lexus or mercedes or infiniti for your 20-25k.
>>
I like hondas, and I drive an ep3, so...civic
>>
I test drove both and went with the Mazda3 Sport. Civic felt a little faster than the 2.0 and the interior was a little nicer but i couldnt get past the exterior of the civic. I was set on a hatchback and the civic hatchback was hideous. The clutch and just drivin feel was better in the 3.
>>
I like the 3 but the new Civic has much roomier cabin and trunk and the 1.5 turbo is fun as fuck to drive. It's cheaper also.
>>
Golf is better than both.
>>
>>16463792
Right at this moment (not including future performance models) I'd say thee Mazda 3. Both are econoboxes that you can get in manual, and both are fairly fun for what they are, but the Mazda is better value for money. It comes better equipped for less, is not as ugly (subjective, I know) and the interior is made of nicer materials. Plus Honda reliability isn't what it used to be.
When the Type R and Si come out I'd say the Civic if we're judging everything bearing the nameplate. Mazda refusing to do performance versions to compete feels dumb, especially for a brand that prides itself on being driving-oriented.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.