[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ice I removed this much ice from my front end, how much have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-01-10 00.15.51.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-10 00.15.51.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Ice
I removed this much ice from my front end, how much have you fuys ever removed
>>
I just pee on it until it melts.
>>
I have a garage
>>
I ride the bus.
>>
tfw no gf
>>
>>16462317
more than I can give a fuck about because we get real fucking winters with -30c and few feet of fucking snow.

instead of a small dusting of white in the morning that causes every idiot on the road to crash and then get on the fucking news and say"oh the humanity! winters 2 hard"

Learn to drive you fuck.
>>
File: 1484033741791-299506114.jpg (1006KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1484033741791-299506114.jpg
1006KB, 1920x1920px
>>16462348
Minus 30 here to dip cuck, lean to drick you fucking retard
>>
>>16462348
What are you talking about?
Like i get that people are wierd in winter but it a post about ice removal not specifically driving.
>>
>>16462394
the guy's probably just bitter about having to live in Edmonton or some similar shithole
>>
>>16462378
>>16462394

>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>16462348

Eh here the snow gets compressed after a few days into a perfectly smooth sheet of ice so it's shit
>>
>>16462418
Im 21
>>
>>16462407
No not really. We live in Calgary so pretty close. He just thought it was hilarious
>>
>Just got here from browsing /stim/
>See OP's pic
>Confus
>>
>>16465942
BReaking BAd. Mmmm
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (259KB, 1241x900px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
259KB, 1241x900px
>>16462317
>I removed this much ice from my front end, how much have you fuys ever removed

Before I drive it inside my garage, I stop outside on the driveway to remove the snow and ice in the wheel well and underside. I follow with a rinse of hot water because water heater is in the garage and I had the foresight to have a garage type work sink installed. So I can attach a hose to get actual hot water to rinse the underside of the car of salt. Very little rust anywhere (like it had only arizona amount of rust).

After I get all that off and the car into the garage, I pushbroom off the debris to the street and toss down just a little bit of ice melt chemicals on the driveway and partially into the sidewalk and street area. Those 50 pound bags are pretty cheap though more costly than if I got either non-iodized salt (finely granulated) or water softener salt.
>>
>>16466732
dood
throw like 5 children into the bed of your truck and drive like 60mph and just start swerving back and forth
last one standing wins
>>
>>16466829
I should have said that is not my truck but someone else's truck.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.