[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2017 Subaru Impreza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Whats the deal with the new imprezas?

If i'm completely honest, the rear looks like a Ford Mondeo, and that fucking triggers me, and their option to move their most rally-type car ever to be made, on to the road is just a big fuck up on Subaru's part

I'm ashamed right now, R.I.P Subaru Impreza
>>
I don't give a fuck about he sedan like 80% of Subaru owners who choose a wagon/hatch. I actually really like the previous body style impreza, but I'm buying a 2017 for the improved engine and interior.
>>
>>16454940
for the new ones yeah a lot of owners choose the hatch, no idea why, they've always looked like trash to me, however the only way I see them improving the engine is to scrap the boxer engine and to trade in for a simple 6 cylinder, not only will this open a whole range of opportunities for engine modification, but it will also be cost-friendly for the customer in the long-run, IMO opinion boxer engines are unreliable as fuck and are way underpowered. But thats probably because I was raised on the Holden/GM Commodores, adapted to the traditional 6 and 8 cylinder sedans, wagons and utes.
Holden once tried a 4-cylinder in the Kingswood (commodore's predecessor) back in the 80s and it was utter shite, and now they are planning on removing V8 engines, most 6 cylinders and the rear-wheel drive option, as well as taking away utes and the decision is made to only offer FWD and AWD.

Anyway back to my point, if Subaru really wants to be a big player in the car industry, and I mean BIG, like Toyota big, then they they need to step up their game and scrap their trash boxer engines.
>>
>>16454917
wew, looks like a shitty version of the Lada Vesta sport
>>
>>16456180
its honestly their worst impreza yet
>>
>>16456105
underrated opinion
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.