[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

car models whose drivers you cant stand.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: umimtriggeredok.jpg (16KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
umimtriggeredok.jpg
16KB, 320x371px
>Dodge charger/challenge v6
Constantly going on about how cool their car is buh I shudda got the v8 bruh...so much better
>Anything bmw/ Mercedes
Drive like assholes
What about you /o/
>>
>>16448668
>Drive like assholes
"wahh, they have more than 200 horsepower, they drive like assholes!"
Faggot.
>>
>>16448679
butthurt german car driver
>>
>>16448668
Summed it up kek
>>
>>16448718
this
>>
File: 1480185399015.jpg (18KB, 211x255px) Image search: [Google]
1480185399015.jpg
18KB, 211x255px
I wish v6 challenger didn't exist desu

>go to shitty local challenger meetup w my black scat pack because I was bored
>not even mad I didn't get much attention
>a hellcat shows up me and a couple guys are interested
>a bunch of v6 driving niggers completely ignore the hellcat and v8s because some other nigger shows up in an electric purple v6 challenger w gold rims
>>
File: jjmx5.jpg (514KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
jjmx5.jpg
514KB, 2560x1440px
Miata cucks.

>Keep destroying the fleet of good NAs and NBs with stupid modifications
>Prices are going up because Miata meme status killed the car

At least NC's are still safe from the dumbasses since they cost more than $3000.
>>
>>16449090
You're such a lucky bastard, and you don't even know it. Let me explain it for you. It's a containment car for dindus and plebs. You get to have an intelligent conversation with the few actual gearheads, and the reres that chimp out over dubs and chains and shit get to shriek and whoop at each other a safe distance away. Everybody wins.
>>
>>16449148
Miatas are to /o/ what Mosin Nagants are to /k/.

>oh hey look at this nice cheap and reliable thing right here
>it has all the features suitable to somebody beginning an interest in this subject
>oh god everyone and their boyfriend bought one and ruined it because they could and now the prices can't justify purchasing it anymore
>>
>>16449169

The trouble really is that the meme has long since passed, but tons of people missed that memo and still think their salvage title rustbox miatas are worth $3500. I see the same ones posted for months on end and very few of them actually get sold.
>>
>>16449169
>>16449192
>tfw prefer hardtops
>so goddamned rare

Guess it's the matching numbers PU scope Mosin I'm after.
>>
>>16449169
Fuck you. Mosin's a ww2 vintage of metal and wood and recoil. It's nothing like a fucking plastic miata.
>>
>>16449209
They weren't comparing the gun and the car, you twat. They were comparing the board's obsession with both items. Now fuck off back to your safespace, you mongoloid.
>>
>>16448679
for me it's an issue only when it's a piece of shit in a 323i trying to weave with his 150 hp shit engine.
>>
>>16449192
I see people in Canada selling their NA Miats for 7k+
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.