[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people road rage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: aNGRY PEPE.png (312KB, 601x595px) Image search: [Google]
aNGRY PEPE.png
312KB, 601x595px
>>
>old people
>college students
>asians
>women
>>
who here /positiveinteractions/ with other drivers?

I don't use my horn at all unless someone isn't paying attention to the light.

Never get angry at all while driving either, lifes too short as corny as that sounds.
>>
Control issues. Most people have very little power over anything and will not impact the world in any way in their lifetime. Piloting a 3000 lb box is the most power they will ever experience. When people take that away from them by slowing them down for 10 seconds they have their power stripped and are forced to throw a tantrum.
>>
To show you that they are large and in charge in thier small cock mobile.
>>
Why cant people fucking drive?
>>
>>16448324
I usually don't go k but I will give it a beep if someone pulls out infront of me. Not lay on ot for 5min but enough to be like wtf.

Don't bother with the horn on my bike I just rev it since that's way louder. When I'm the bike most of the time ill just throw a finger and move on with my life. You didn't kill me but i am displeased with your actions.
>>
>>16448314
>inside big metal box
>gets angry
>drop off the vehicle and shout in the middle of street like a retard instead of just run over people with the car
>>
>>16448314
my dad hates letting people merge in front of him.
i dont care. i let people in cause some people are nice who let me in
>>
>>16448319
literally Asians
Some stupid fuck literally almost dove into my car while I was making a turn. Didn't even notice shit until I was jumping on the breaks. I swear this dickhead was at the curb one second and then in the middle of the street the next.
>>
>>16448832
>O-M-G guys, I just learned about this new word; literally!
>I am going to use it every chance I get
kill yourself
>>
>>16448319
>>asians
Always fucking asain
>>
>someone almost drives straight into you because they're not paying attention or don't know how to drive
>people merge at 45mph onto a highway leaving you stuck between them and cars in the slow lane
you wouldn't get pissed at someone else taking your life into their hands?
>>
Because certain people don't know how to drive.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.