[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid stories we hear from people we know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Teh Duugz.gif (47KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Teh Duugz.gif
47KB, 320x240px
We all have one, or two, or ten.

>Working with this guy named Jose
>18, drives what I'm guessing is a 98 325i
>coming to work wednesday, notice his car pulled over, cop looks pretty pissed off
>Jose is now late to work, which makes the boss mad
>he asks me at lunch how much a ticket in MI costs, I ask to see it
>pegged for 44 in a 30, and no proof of insurance
>I know most cops in this area don't give a shit about PoI, they're typically pretty chill if you're nice to them
>Jose explains that he was arguing with the cop, which explains the PoI citation
>explain to him that it's probably something like $250 (find out later it's actually $200)
>"damn racist cops pulling me over because I'm Mexican."
>Well, gee Jose, if you don't speed they typically don't pull your ass over.
>yesterday he asks me when they'll pull his license
>wut? Jose, you have to have a bunch of tickets for that to happen, it's your first offence. Pay the damn fine.
>find out it actually isn't his first offence, and he's got three other tickets within the last 12 months
>coworker points out that speeding in a BMW + being a mouthy, younger brown person = shitloads of tickets in MI
>tells Jose to just dump the BMW and go get something that isn't a cop magnet
>"How much do you think I can get for it?"
>I ballpark him a number for a clean car, I can't remember the number but it wasn't a lot
>"Nah I've got too much money in this car already."
>explains he paid $4000 for the car, then put another $4000 in repair bills into it
>this guy is $8000 into a nearly 20-year-old BMW and already has 4 speeding tickets
>mfw
>>
>>16445624
bump for dougal
>>
>>16445624
Kek
>>
>based Father Ted

Rip Frank Kelly
>>
Bumping for more stories.
>>
story bump
>friend buys shitty gmc 2500 from brother in law for $800
>actual nig, wanted $1k
>leaks all the fluid
>dip stick is rusty
>fossilized burrito and condoms under bench seat
>drivers side of bed is smashed to fuck
>obviously neglected and gross
>does no
>owns for about 6 months
>does no preventative maintenance
>throws fuel pump, has idle problems
>starts to break even more, decides to drive it home
>calls me for help, go over and see what's up
>it barely starts
>loud knock when running
>tell him to do a compression test
>says no, its's scrap
>even though there's always gmc parts vehicles on CL for less than $300
don't buy from nigs or family
>>
>>16445624
I used to work with this Mexican who had a million tickets. He ended up getting fired for it cause driving was part of his job
>>
>>16454026
you sound like a hill billy
i bet you voted trump you retard
>>
File: 1461871778116.gif (739KB, 317x223px) Image search: [Google]
1461871778116.gif
739KB, 317x223px
>>16454072
>implying this hard
no, i voted turd sandwitch you illiterate mook
t. mexican't
>>
File: Oh Yeah.gif (994KB, 375x301px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Yeah.gif
994KB, 375x301px
>>16445624
>>16447946
Bump Douglas as well

And Contribution
>Have friend, be back in HS
>They get their first car, it's a 98 Mustang
>They're driving the piss out of it, like anyone with a mustang in HS would
>The thing smells like burning all the time
>Ask them about their oil changes and regular fluid checks
>uwotm8.jpeg?
>They tell me "oil changes are only needed every 40,000 miles", yes I said 40,000, and that "my dad told me so"
>Tell him that you're both wrong and you should get an oil change before they blow up there car
>They get on, begrudgingly complaining that they could of spent $20 bucks way better.
>2 months later the transmission goes dead and they find out his breaks were non existent and their were almost no rotors on the front left.
>I get blamed by him, him saying,"I never should have listen to you and now my car is dead, I'm gonna tell everyone not to listen to you on car advice"

I was angry when it happened, but now I laugh cause his family forked over the money to fix it, cause it'll be a collectors item and then he later got a due, the car impounded and his license revoked for 3 years.

>mfw they asked me for a ride cause I owed it to them.
>>
>>16454911
My sides

Be me
Be too lazy to green text

"Friend" from work gets a new ride. Subaru legacy. 4 cylinder. Acts/talks about it like its a wrx. dude knows I'm /o/ttistic. shit talks me constantly about how is car is faster then mine. (avenger rt) months go by like this. Still won't race because I'm letting him build suspense. plus everyone already knows he's driving a family sedan and makes fun of him behind his back. eventually his gf tells me his mom paid for the car in full. and pays his car insurance. My gf works with us and riding home with me and he decided to follow us to race. I'm guessing to make him look big and bad by beating me when both our s/o are with us. Land slide win. Pass him without even pushing car to its limits. Gf had it all on video. Show all the Co workers next day. He gets laughed at hard.

Next day he tried again. Only this time didn't race till back roads. I saw his head lights suddenly vanish. I turned around at the end of the street to check if he was okay. he ended up crashing into a mail box and took out a fence.

he still to this day claims his car is the shit despite me beating him with just a dodge avenger. I don't get some people, friends.
>>
>>16455073
Hahahaha that's awesome man! Fuck I wouldn't suspect a Dodge Avenger being faster than a Legacy, but I know those four bangers are pretty gutless N/A

I still remember when I was 20 I had a 94 Corsica with 3100 and a bent rim and my buddy had just bought a brand new Silverado with a V6
>Me knowing he out weighed me, I asked him to race for shits and giggles
>No one in my group even cares about cars, but they all say I'm gonna loose and that there is no way in hell Im gonna win
>They start saying car lengths at what they think he's gonna beat me at, and how I'm just making myself look stupid

>We get to a back road that's never really used, we do the ol' American Graffiti and punch it when the girls yell go
>Both of us are spinning tires like we were apes behind the wheels
>I let of the gas to get grip and we start going to the finish line, a light post about half way down the road.
>I fucking stomp him, beat him by like 3 car lengths

It was all cool and fun and my buddy and I laughed after the race, but everyone wanted me to "mod" there cars after. Fuck my car was bones stock except an aftermarket radio that liked to skip.

I don't even think the airbags worked in that car.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.