[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most underrated car manufacturer and why is it Isuzu?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: isuzu-mu-x.jpg (83KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
isuzu-mu-x.jpg
83KB, 800x450px
Who is the most underrated car manufacturer and why is it Isuzu?
>>
File: Isuzu-VehiCross-front-view.jpg (2MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Isuzu-VehiCross-front-view.jpg
2MB, 2048x1360px
>>16442141
>tfw no second generation vehicross
>>
>>16442141
I'm a yankee and what is this
>>
>>16442176
Seconded

>>16442141
Mazda
>>
File: 1473489117362.jpg (19KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473489117362.jpg
19KB, 280x400px
>>16442225
>Mazda
>Underrated
>>
File: nps.jpg (38KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
nps.jpg
38KB, 288x216px
>>16442165
>tfw no 1.5 ton cab over diesel pick up
>>
>>16442247
Mazda is extremely underrated by normies

The Mazda 6 is by far the best mid size sedan on sale these days but most of these retards would rather drive Camrys and Accords
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
>>16442141
I legitimately think that 90's Saturn is severely underrated. They were economical, reliable cars with some cool features (dent resistant doors) and they came in 3 body styles.

But then everything went to shit when they discontinued the S series and GM starting using the brand as a dumping grounds for their euro garbage
>>
>>16442267
Those cars are the best looking econoboxes period, IMO. The only problem I have with the Mazda 6 is that it's low on power with no V6 option. They also command a pretty high price, right up there with the Toyota and Honda counterparts, and I don't think that'd be possible if the market didn't allow it so I don't know if they are truly underrated.
>>
>>16442268
I also think they are underrated. I drove thousands of miles on one of these in high school $5 at a time and it never faltered. Great little turd cars
>>
>>16442276
Am not >>16442267

I meant that Mazda is hugely underrated by normies. In the enthusiast community, not so much. MX-5's are supposedly the most tracked car in existence; I love them for the Wankel but that's a debate for another thread.

The 3 and 6 consistently score the highest/very high in their respective categories yet no one seems to buy them because Honda and Toyota have way more ad budget which is really disappointing because I'd be first in line for a new RX or even a rotary Miata and they simply can't afford that niche product
>>
>>16442366
I love Mazda for the wankel** am not that retarded
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.