[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chevy Avalanche

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Chevy Avalanche.jpg (70KB, 736x549px) Image search: [Google]
Chevy Avalanche.jpg
70KB, 736x549px
So, I own a 2005 Chevy Avalanche with the z71 off roading kit. It is all completely stock and I'm not sure if I want to make a sleeper street truck or an off roading truck. What should I do?
>>
>>16437850
Obviously a bigger lift and larger chrome rims with thinner profile tires. More chrome trim pieces will really help too.
>>
>>16437860
No, believe it or not, I actually don't hate myself!
>>
File: SSAvalanche23.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SSAvalanche23.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>16437850
Make a sleeper street truck.
>>
depends, what do you use it for.
>>
>>16437888
So, toss in a big block chevy and supercharge it?
>>
>>16437899
mostly daily driving and occasionally helping friends and family move.
>>
>>16437907

tighten the front torsion bars to level out, and then keep the rest stock. otherwise you're just sacrificing mpg for no reason.

you could lower it, but then why have the Z71?

you could lift it, but then do you offroad it enough to warrant the extra $300 in fuel?
>>
>>16437917
Eh, I might lower it. The only reason why I have it is because I bought it from my dad who walked into the dealership and bought the first truck he saw as is.
>>
File: 1397288575629.jpg (97KB, 556x556px) Image search: [Google]
1397288575629.jpg
97KB, 556x556px
How to waste money and irreversibly embarrass yourself in front of people: the thread.
>>
>>16437850
> Offroad
> Or sleeper
> Avalanche
> A fucking avalanche
You should've gotten a silverado. Since you got yourself an avalanche, leave it stock, its just fine as it is (being that is an inbred baby between a suburban and a silverado)
>>
>sleeper avalanche

That's never going to happen. Off-road would be better. But something the size of a suburban isn't ideal on some trails.
>>
Don't lower a Z71. Get a fucking 2 wheel drive truck if you want to do that. Just leave the truck alone and enjoy it.
>>
>>16437850
Keep it stock except for some salt life and yeti stickers so everyone else knows you're the badass you know you are.
>>
If it's a z71, then definitely off roader. Bastardize a regular Chevy for a street truck, not a z71
>>
remove the black side wheel arch plastic. shit traps moisture and causes body to rust away

removing the chrome step bar would make it look higher up. also it looks worthless as is

the door panel black and chrome trim pieces are gay but IDK if you can just pop them off. think there are clips on the door that the trim pops onto
>>
>>16437850
>avalanche

fucking sell it and get something else because it sucks at both of those
>>
>all dis disrespect
Get the fattest knobbiest tires that will fit under it, maybe spacers then go on Craigslist and buy some huge offroad bull bar grill guard off some redneck's Silverado, preferably with a winch but a 30' log chain wrapped around it will due. Boom. Authentic Appalachian aesthetic for like a thousand bucks. Two if you don't want used tires.
>>
Drive it to the mall every single day
>>
>>16437901
Use Turbos, more efficient and muffels it slightly, so even more sleeper
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.