[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mitsubishi Evo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

After reading a bit about Evos, which is best? Are all available in USA? I only see VIII-X on Craigslist and saw a cool VIII but if I have the chance a III or IV would be cool
>>
>>16433426
>After reading a bit about Evos, which is best?
IV then V, III, VI, VII, II, VIII, IX, I, X
>>
>>16433438
How retardedly hard would it be to get a IV or one of the older ones in general in America? Also what's so special about the IV then?
>>
VI is usually regarded as the best evo, especially the tommi makinen edition.
>>
>>16433426
finding a 7 in the US is your best bet. I would settle for an 8 but finding them where i live is next to impossible
>>
>>16433459
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/5914003410.html
What about this? I know it's at one of those ultimate stealerships that rape people on missed payments but if I get everything checked and pay cash or finance it through the bank instead would it be okay?
>>
>>16433465
That website is a scam. Don't do it. They advertise everywhere
>>
>>16433496
Shit. Thanks anon
>>
The US only got the VIII, IX, and X

The US 8&9 were gimped. They didn't have the special torque vectoring AWD, just a center differential. However, they are light enough they are still faster in most cases against the X if they are all stock. The X has better brakes so it stops faster. The X is slightly more practical and comfortable. If you want some comfort and practicality with your Evo or want to experience Super All Wheel Control (S-AWC), go with the X. Want a track monster the 8 or 9. Most prefer the 9 because it got MI-VEC in its engine, which is the last upgrade to it before the X got an entirely different engine.
>>
>>16433426
I don't think there's a "best" Evo.
Everyone has different preferences.

I'm biased towards the VI because I own one, but I've never driven another Evo.
>>
All of them are great and worthy of being proudly owned except the X.
>>
>>16434327
What's wrong with the X?
I agree it isn't the best but it's still a solid evo
>>
>>16434352
It's fuck-ugly and one of the worst chassis redesigns ever

It's the exact same bullshit Subaru did with post-Hawkeye Imprezas and Mazda did with post-NB Miatas. At least Mazda made the ND to try and recover from that garbage.
>>
>>16434364
Maybe I'm just biased because I really like evos, but the X looks good to me.
Obviously I'd rather have a IX or a VI but I wouldn't be upset if I got a clean X. Not many people have them (probably because they all think it's ugly like you kek).

Also aren't most nes cars required bloated an ugly anyways due to ""safety""?
>>
>>16434381
Yeah, the (((safety regulations))) are the main cause, but it's still inexcusable. Toyobaru managed to produce a good looking modern car in the BRZ. The new ND Miata is pretty slick and conforms to new shit standards. Maybe I just have a grudge against almost every affordable "sports" car in the last decade.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.