[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were these kinds of car styles popular in 1992?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 27471927361.jpg (30KB, 436x203px) Image search: [Google]
27471927361.jpg
30KB, 436x203px
I'm playing GTA SA and you can rice up your car like pic related but it seems cockstar added this feature because it was cool back in 2004.

I look back at 90s car adverts and they look simplistic as fuck.
>>
>>16433223
grove st nigga
>>
>>16433223
excess rice was an early-mid 2000s thing
>>
>>16433223
race cars started the fad. It started in the 1980's with Group B rally because the wild body kits gave them an aerodynamic advantage. By the early 90's, this idea was being applied to race cars everywhere. It was especially prominent in the JGTC, and then ricers wanted to emulate the look and bought wild body kits to get their cars to look like the race cars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFavetjNJk8
>>
no

that wasnt til the late 90s

92 was more like pic
>>
got a rice as fuck bodykit for my aw11.

not on atm, will put it on later when i fully rice the car out.
>>
File: image.jpg (235KB, 690x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 690x521px
>>16433223
Nah, F&F is what brought that style to the forefront

This is more 90s style
>>
File: 1401254833283.jpg (139KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1401254833283.jpg
139KB, 640x480px
Early 90s was much more simple in terms of aesthetic. Japan had a hard on for bland colours and some nice wheels and tyres.
>>
>>16433307
there was definitely some rice around though

i remember late 90's seeing a white 180sx (didn't know what it was at that age, just a cool car) that had a blue dragon down the side of it. probably running half the length of the car.
>>
>>16433223

In 1992? NO.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.