[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honda CRZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: RE_ex_34FRONT.png (163KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
RE_ex_34FRONT.png
163KB, 550x450px
Someone red pill me on the CRZ or assure me it's drat rat shit.

Found a EX-L with manual real cheap.
>>
>>16428615
Far too heavy to be a true CRX successor but at its core it is a Honda. If it's cheap, seems good, and you're OK with cargo space and visibility I'd consider it.
>>
>>16428615
It's a cheap Honda.

Less interior volume than the Fit.
Less visibility than the Fit.
Worse fuel economy than the Fit.
Heavier than the Fit.
Slower than the Fit.

But looks better than the Fit.
>>
>>16428618
Even with shit in the back can you see out that slanted rear window? It looks like it'd be hard to see out of.
>>
>>16428620
its also safer
the fit is a death trap
>>
I owned one of these. Good car.

50mpg isn't hard. Fill ups are cheap. It's not a sports car, but it is fun. Plenty of aftermarket.

If you're in the market of adding power, you can scavenge a lot of stuff off of an older honda fit; intake manifold, cam and rockers (for real vtec instead of economic vtec).

Along with all your breather mods and a tune, you might make 160hp, while still staying close to 40mpg.

2650lbs, 160hp, 40mpg. Not a bad set of numbers.

Also, the chassis is pretty darn good for what you pay for. Also a perfect candidate for a K-swap.
>>
>>16428615
It's a failure. It tries to evoke the CRX. Looks-wise they did right. Everything else though is all wrong.
It's not as fuel efficient as the original despite being a hybrid
The fuel economy is no better than if it didn't have the hybrid setup
It's not as fun to drive as the original CRX

What they SHOULD have done is base it on the 8th gen Civic instead of the Fit and given it a K-series instead of the L15 hybrid fuckery it ended up with.

Lots of potential ruined by the hybrid BS.
>>
>>16428628
No it's not. And if it is,the CRZ is no better. You could also not be a retard and don't crash.

Just get a civic for 3k. There are much better cars you can get for 7500-10k
>>
>>16428636
>No it's not.
wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agCCJQIPLD0
>And if it is,the CRZ is no better.
wrong again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE68WXExtkU
>>
So it's a cheap, Honda reliable, safe, not sports coup that'll never make over 160hp. It's quick but not that fun and overall I should get a civic?
>>
>>16428615
>Someone red pill me
Just kill you are self
>>
>>16428647
>small overlap vs moderate overlap
apples and oranges brah. there's a big difference between those tests.
>>
>faster
>way more interior room
>pano roof
>no hybrid bs
>more aftermarket
>just as reliable
>just as cheap to insure
>just as fun

If you find a decent turbo model you are encouraged to at least test drive
>>
>>16428661
>apples vs oranges
no lol

later generations of fits rectified this issue, but for the years that OP is looking for, the comparable fit is a death trap
>>
>>16428667
I've had the Azera and Tiburon by Hyundai.

That not a Hyundai.
It's a mistake.
>>
>>16428671
no. He's right. There is a BIG difference between the small overlap and the moderate overlap.
Here's the Fit moderate overlap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdCh51Iue_c

They never tested the CR-Z in small overlap.
>>
>>16428671
No it's not. They both got a good rating in the moderate overlap test. Here's the moderate overlap for the fit. Very little difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE-K_3fkymc
>>
>>16428683
Azera is the Towncar of the Hyundai lineup. Tiburon was complete trash.
>>
>>16428647
B T F O
T
F
O
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.