[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have moments where you feel like you're getting worse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Do you have moments where you feel like you're getting worse at driving? Am I getting worse or am I become self-aware of how shit I always was?
>>
Definitely the latter. It's not a bad thing though, and probably about time you get your shit together.

I know people in their mid and late 20s that haven't reached this point yet. Annoying as fuck
>>
>>16428135

You're getting wiser anon.
Like the other anon said, that's a good thing.
>>
>>16428135
>Be 16, super alert
>Never rolling stop signs, always looking left right left
>Hardly ever speed, can't afford a ticket anyways
>Only thing I did that I shouldn't have was idle down back roads after smoking a bowl

>Now 22
>Hardly complete a full stop
>Sometimes I question whether or not I even looked both ways before going
>Always doing 5-20mph over the limit
>Pass people on the shoulder on i75 as I cannot stand people that do 71 in the left lane
>Always drive sober

I don't know man. Sometimes I feel like I should stop driving on public roadways, but all my friends say I'm probably the safest driver they know. My track times down in Waterfold Hills has decreased greatly. Could be the two years of experience or modifications, but I don't know if that counts towards driving on public roadways.
>>
>>16428190
>>Always drive sober
How is this a bad thing? Drunk drivers should have their licenses revoked
>>
>>16428135
No, everyone else is just about awful. I am constantly passing people on the right because they are going 65 in the left lane.
Or I'm having to be overly aggressive because letting people ahead of you never pays off and ALWAYS backfires.
>>
>>16428348
*Follow up....
Everyone is one their fucking phone too. Which I think is like 75% of the problem, with the other 25 being Asian or old. I have daydreams when I drive that when I see someone on their phone I run them off the road, and then they have to pay the insurance/med bills
>>
>>16428172
I did this in the span of few years. I started driving when I was 18, and I thought I was really good. Then, around 22/23 I realized I wasn't that good after all and I started reading theory about the driving techniques and the physics involved. I started practicing seriously and now that I'm 26 I can say that I have improved a lot, and I still see a lot of room for improvement. I'm also becoming more "chill", I don't drive like a madman all the time. I just do it about three quarters of the time. Better than nothing, huh?
>>
>>16428135
The important thing is that you catch yourself. I have a bad habit of driving drowsy, because I'm overconfident.
>>
>>16428135
If you're depressed or anxious that can affect you too
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.