[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cars that fagg/o/ts like.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 7294._CB192204140_.jpg (9KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
7294._CB192204140_.jpg
9KB, 400x200px
What is the gayest car model?
>>
>>16427373
>tfw faggot and hate convertibles
I like my head being attached in the event of a rollover, thanks.
>>
>>16427378
Learn to drive and you won't have to worry about rollovers
>>
>>16427373
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPFOZaGQbVw
>>
Audi TT
Jeep Wranglers
>>
>>16427389
It's not going to stop 16 year old Stacy blowing through a stop sign in her SUV because she had to check a text and T-boning me.
>der learn 2 drive and u wont crash
It doesn't work that way when 90 % of license holders shouldn't have one
>>
>>16427378
Drive more convertibles. Gays should be purged.
>>
>>16427422
you drive more convertibles. Breeders need pruning. There's a few billion too many of you.
>>
>>16427426
Seconding.
Btw anon, mind giving me a nice poz load?
>>
>>16427373
Obligatory Miata post. Also any sort of Mini really. There's something unshakably girly and "cute" about the styling and even the sports trim isn't going after boyracers like most hot hatches.

Granted the girls I've seen in them all drove manual.
>>
mx5/twingo
>>
VW Beetle old or new
Any Porsche
V6 Mustang
Chevy Spark/Aveo
PT Cruiser
>Any car you like
>>
This POS
>>
>>16428122
>>16428123
Am I the only one who actually rarely see's gay people driving miatas?

Most of the people I see driving miats are middled age men having a midlife crisis.
>>
>>16428385
gay man here.
>VW Beetle old or new
yup. Love bugs. I grew up watching Herbie and going to air cooled VW shows with my dad though.
>Any Porsche
Nope. Hate the 911 in general with the exceptions of the 930 slant nose, the 993, and 996. Hate the Boxster, love the Caymen. Hate everything else from Porsche.
>V6 Mustang
nope. hat it. Gimmie a V6 Camaro though.....
I justify it since the V6 Camaro actually has aftermarket support and can always be made fast. The V6 Mustangs are generally trash with virtually no aftermarket support.
>Chevy Spark/Aveo
yes and no. The 2012-2015 Sparks are trash, and I like the 2016+ ones. I like the Aveo since they were Opel powered so you can make great 2.0L Turbo sleepers from them if you know what to grab.
>PT Cruiser
no. You go to hell.

>>16428386
not really

>>16428123
don't like Miata's. Would love a Twingo though.

>>16427399
Yes to both of those. Particularly like YJ Jeeps because Jurassic Park.
>>
>>16428389
straight guy here:
when my gf broke up with me i was quite blue but also realized i could do crazy sex things and try new things. so i decided to try having sex with a guy.
long story short, after a craigslist sexdate with an older guy i saw a picture of him... and his miata..
kind of made me feel gross for also owning a miata.
>>
>>16428441
>decided to try having sex with a guy
Confirmed for faggot.
>also owning a miata
Dude, you gay as George Takei
>>
>>16428468
>Confirmed for faggot.
everyone's a little gay. There's no such thing as completely straight. Look up the Kinsey scale.
>>
>>16428473
If you've ever contemplated sex with another man, you're not straight.
>>
>>16428473
Just because some liberal faggot (redundant, as faggot was implied with liberal) tries to mask his homosexuality doesn't mean it's a thing.
>>
>>16428501
straight is an illusion enforced by society. There is no such thing as straight.
>>
>>16428417
WHY?!? Why would you not like a miata? straight or gay, how can you not love that smile?!?
>>
>>16428540
Says the cocksucker.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.