[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An /o/ appraisal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

my father has A 1964.5 Premium fuel, 4 speed, Factory Mustang GT with an era Balance/ Blueprinted 289 making around 450 to the wheels and right around 480 ft/lbs with a ton of era goodies including Lakewood traction bars and GT350 Pipes still in the box, He's a damn fool for not re doing this car yet correct? And if he were by happenstance to sell it, which is almost a rhetorical question, what would be it be worth to fellow enthusiasts?
>>
>>16427115
About tree fiddy
>>
1964.5 can't be a factory GT.
>>
>>16427115
3 pennies for the mustang
>>
>1964.5 GT

they never made this

>era Balance/ Blueprinted 289 making around 450 to the wheels

yeah right

price could be anywhere from 5k to 20k who knows since we dont know condition
>>
>>16427115

When they're all restored back to stock, a nice 1964 1/2 notchback is usually worth $12-22k. Depending on how extensive the restoration is.

It's all based on condition and work done. I wouldn't be surprised if he had $5,000 alone in that high performance 289.
>>
typo since my keyboard on this clapped out netbook is fucked, I meant to say Factory Air and when I stated GT I meant coupe, but the car is a K Code with quite a bit of work done to it, Last run on the track it ran 8.543 and immediately after broke the output shaft, It needs some tender love and care but hopefully i'll be able to post a thread by this time next year of me breaking the transmission after its 10 years of slumber
>>
>>16427115
>around 450 to the wheels
i think you mean 250 hp. and that's being generous.
>>
File: 64_k_code.jpg (244KB, 1660x543px) Image search: [Google]
64_k_code.jpg
244KB, 1660x543px
>>16427179
>K Code
if legit, that's actually pretty cool, op
>>
>>16427179
>it ran 8.543

yeah no way those numbers are right if this is what it runs

maybe 220-230whp
>>
File: will2-554x415.jpg (48KB, 554x415px)
will2-554x415.jpg
48KB, 554x415px
>>16427419
>t. Never been to a drag strip with Brit/o/ and set fire to bread
Micra for reference
>>
>>16427419
>this
he must have gotten the numbers from his dad, it seems like every old dude with a muscle car lies through their teeth about the numbers. I had a 1966 notchback with a 289 that had a 600 cfm holley, a edelbrock manifold, and some other erformance mods and it only put put around 300. I never took it to a strip but i would guess around 13 second quartermile times.
>>
>>16427115
>289 making around 450 to the wheels
nope. Not without forced induction or a cam lope making it undriveable on the street
>>
>>16427179
8.5 in the 1/8, not bad. It hugely depends on how much traction he had, but i doubt the car has over 300hp.
>>
>>16427115
> I KNOW WHAT I GOT!
Fags like this only care about originality and jerk off to numbers like baseball card collectors. Couldn't say the value as I lost interest years ago when I realized I could spend 1/10th the money and have a better car in every possible way.
>>
>>16427115
>era Balance/ Blueprinted 289 making around 450 to the wheels
Might wanna check those figures
>>
>>16427115
>with an era Balance/ Blueprinted 289 making around 450 to the wheels and right around 480 ft/lbs
Yeah, in imaginary SAE Gross boomer hp. Tell me how you can run 10 second 1/4 mile with an LSD.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.