[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pedophile Symbol on replacement bolt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1483508475530[1].jpg (166KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1483508475530[1].jpg
166KB, 1080x1920px
I was working on my truck earlier today and I noticed this on my replacement bolt. Anyone know who the manufacturing company is that makes this bolt??
>>
NAMBLA obviously you stupid fuck
>>
I'm curious to know too.
>>
>>16427121
i just searched this shit up oh lord
>>
>>16427086
Illuminati
>>
How would u knoe its a pedo symbol?
>>
>>16427496

They look eerily similar to some hybrid between the Boy Lover and the Little Boy Lover symbols.

Source: https://wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

The symbols are declassified FBI information.

>>16427086
>>16427321

Also about the bolts, they apparently come from an Australian company known as Brighton Manufacturing.

Still digging, but going off of a potential lead, they had some of their hands in a Pedophile scandal in Australia.

Hell, just read this post here from /pol/:

>>105578013
>>
>>16427567

Fuck, can't redirect post numbers for shit.
>>
>>16427576
Copy the url to the post and paste it. 4chan takes care of the rest
>>
>>16427086
Bolt heads always have an indicator if they are different from normal bolts
Triangles can mean tight tolerance. Swirl can mean reverse thread.
Youre blowing this out of proportion.
>>
>>16427599

Here's the link to the thread:

>>>/pol/105562352
>>
Tonight in Nanqi Fong steelworks a lone asian man sits at a computer, sniggering in chinese while browsing 4chan through 12 proxies
>>
>>16427623

I hope you're right about the blowing out of proportion thing. Seems some very important people are invested in the company though, not least of which have a pedophile record. Could just be because its a profitable venture though- which is of course very likely.

But if this lead is a dead end, it will show itself for being that through the investigation.

Still thanks for the info on the Triangle being tight tolerance thing. Care to provide further reading on that so that I have something to show for it?
>>
>>16427623
thank you for correcting the record.

0 cheese pizzas have been deposited into your account, you fuckin fruitbowl.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1600x900px)
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1600x900px
>>16427086
Hold up OP, let me call a guy I know, he's an expert on these things.
>>
File: GUYS GUYS GUYS.jpg (70KB, 320x320px)
GUYS GUYS GUYS.jpg
70KB, 320x320px
Pizzagate was most likely created as a psychological operation to distract the most dedicated and delusional alt-right faggots from any and all venues where they might cause further genuine social disruption. All information that fuels it is planted and certifiably false. The founding posts of the "movement" were made by government agents. Whenever it seems to be losing credibility AMONG ITS TARGETS, agents pose as believers and attempt to hype it back up among its targets. All rhetoric supporting pizzagate is worded to gain sympathy and support from the operation's targets and is not meant to convince outsiders. All arguments are based on vague or falsified information. The intent is the opposite for them - it is meant to draw ridicule from people outside the internet obsessed neckbeard group.

This operation reaches so deep that many "leaked" emails were complete fabrications.

Thank god for pizzagate, protecting sane America from sheltered, jobless manchildren who preach about the master race, alpha males, and fighting degeneracy while being antisocial, degenerate losers who actually invoke dominant responses in women with their sheer beta-tude.

On the normal person front, the same batch of "leaked" emails is causing distrust of russia and fears about trump's presidency and the legitimacy of the election.

Congrats you got gamed

illuminati confirmed
>>
File: index.jpg (4KB, 180x135px)
index.jpg
4KB, 180x135px
by the way it's barne's group not brighton manufacturing
>>
>>16428052
Specifically, the logo comes from associated spring. It's not a pedophile symbol (that's a swirled triangle not a swirl in a tirangle), it's a spring. And also the letter A. A-ssociated spring.

Just another case of pizzagater disinformation
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.