[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UKfag wants to invest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How much of a good idea would it be to get an R34 GTT and keep it until prices inevitably skyrocket when they can be imported to the USA? Would I be better off spending my money on something different? I'm in the UK, by the way.
>>
>>16424867
You need a clean, climate controlled spot you can keep it for YEARS all while balancing maintenance and driving it every now and then as oil needs to be circulated etc. If you got that, then go for it
>>
>>16424888
Is it really that important that I keep it in such circumstances? I mean, an R34 is an R34 (as long as I don't ruin it somehow)...
>>
The thing is. As someone from burgerland. Nobody wants the r34 tt. 90% of Americans only know of the r34 gtr. If you get the rwd turbo version it will hold its value but not appreciate like the actual gtr will here.
>>
>>16424928
Hmm, ok then. Maybe I will wait a few more years and see where that leaves me.
>>
>>16424928
gts, gtst, gts4s are already selling in america for over 20k when they are worth less than half everywhere else in the world

truthfully it isnt a worthwhile investment unless you intend to store quite a few cars and high trims too which is a big upfront investment. storage isnt free, maintenance isnt free. even then you still have to wait like 10 years before trying to sell them.. your money would do much better in the market or property
>>
>us fag here
>Prices will rise within 8-9 years but ya gotta ask yourself
>can you buy it now and keep costs low to make a decent amount of profit?
>>
>>16424867
>GTT

You won't make much of a profit. Get the GTR if you're set on this.
>>
>>16424928

wat? everyone wants to buy R34 GT-T here in Canada because GT-R are still crazy expensive, theres literally 5x the amount of R34 GT-T here than R34 GT-R

they arent going to skyrocket much, infact since Americans took our sloppy seconds Skylines here ive seen half the amount of R32. everyones moved on to Subarus especially JDM bugeye
>>
>>16424909
>.Anonymous
The import ones are low miles, detailed, and mint
>>
>>16424867
Prices have already skyrocketed and the only one amerilards care about is the GT-R.
>>
>>16424909
Uh, yes? Where the hell do you think the value comes from? A car like that needs to be kept in as mint condition as possible
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.