[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Focus RS vs. Focus ST vs. Fiesta ST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

If you could pick between the three, which would you take? Bearing in mind not being made of money.

I can afford the RS but the Fiesta is kind of appealing with a price tag of nearly half the cost, not to mention the stellar gas mileage.

4WD from the RS would also be really convenient as I live in an area that gets snow a couple weeks a year.

They all look really, really appealing.
>>
Mk2 Focus RS
>>
if you get the fiesta st you'll have a fun car that is awesome to drive

if you get the focus rs you will be king of the turbo hatches

if you get the focus st you will one day see an rs and want to kill yourself

i'd buy the fiesta st

or a mazdaspeed3
>>
If you can afford it, get the RS because why the fuck not.
Otherwise the st twins are both good choices.
>>
>cuckhatches
>>
>>16423459
>4WD

You better fix that shit right now nigguh.
>>
File: 343523523.png (2MB, 1756x938px) Image search: [Google]
343523523.png
2MB, 1756x938px
I would pick the Honda Civic Type R

>>16423459
>4WD from the RS

More like Front Wheel Drive biased "AWD system"
>>
>Ferd Focus RS
>4WD

Nigger, is your serious?
>>
>>16423459
I bought my FiST because I didn't need the extra space of the Focus. Plus, the Fiesta is smaller and easier to park, and leaves plenty of room in my garage to work on it.
>>
How tall are you?
>>
Shit lol I thought it was AWD but I saw a bunch of youtube reviews describe it as 4WD so I wrote that.

>>16423468
Really the only thing holding me back about the Fiesta is the appearance. It isn't ugly by any means but I wish it came in a three door option.

>>16423722
5'11. No issues on height I drive an RX8 right now haha

>>16423716
That's been drawing me to the FiST as well, thanks for your input.
>>
>>16423834
By extra space, I meant the 2 extra doors and the rear passenger space of the Focus. Mine's the 3 door FiST, but the 5 door version is still okay
>>
>>16423646
>More like Front Wheel Drive biased "AWD system"
It's AWD that's moderated as required, and a damn sight better than a constant 50/50 split.
>>
File: Ford-Focus-RS-3Door-Front3.jpg (91KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ford-Focus-RS-3Door-Front3.jpg
91KB, 650x500px
>>16423459
I just picked up the fiesta st, I honesty love it. If I could fuck it I would. However I will eventually upgrade to the focus rs mk2 when I get a steady job.

You can't really go wrong, if you get the focus st, then mod the fuck out of it, and the mk 3 rs is very tame. Kinda defeats the whole purpose of a sports car.

Pic related is the goal
>>
>>16423459
Focus RS is the best of the three, Fiesta ST is the best value of the three, Focus ST hits an unappealing midpoint in my opinion.

I bought the Fiesta ST just before the RS was announced and don't regret it. Haven't had any issues in 30k miles other than a blend door actuator that was repaired under warranty. It's about due for a brake change (I haven't tracked it ever), and it's about to be on it's third set of tires come the summer. It eats brakes and tires if driven enthusiastically but then again, what car doesn't?

In short, if you're trying to vapelord get a Focus ST, if you're a rich vapelord get a Focus RS, but if you're trying to be a little more lo w key and still have a car that's fun to drive Monday through Friday, the Fiesta ST is great.

Also, try the Recaro's. I think without them I'd grow tired of the car a bit quicker, and they really hold their value.
>>
FiST does amazingly well in the snow, so don't worry there.

Honestly the FiST is the best fun :: cost ratio. I've driven all three, but bought the FiST. I was in the same boat you are.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.