[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /0/ please school me on the BMW E30, im looking for a very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2695.jpg (54KB, 477x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2695.jpg
54KB, 477x256px
Hey /0/ please school me on the BMW E30, im looking for a very simple fun car and it seems like it would be a good choice. What should I look out for, are the later model ones better? That sort of thing
>>
>>16422675
Its slower, less reliable, less comfortable and more expensive than a corolla.
>>
>>16422690
My first car was an AE100, it was a cheap reliable car but it has no soul to speak of
>>
>>16422690
not a corolla of the same time period.
and corollas are fwd, thus can't be fun.

the later model ones aren't better, but they have the desirable late model bumpers.
the early model bumpers are god awful.
>>
>>16422727
>not a corolla of the same time period.
Yup
>implying they ever changed engines
The older ones are lighter too
>and corollas are fwd, thus can't be fun.
You suck at driving then
>>
>>16422675
>>16422675 (OP)
>school me

If you want to appropriate the appearance of education, wealth, and personal and professional success, please first drop the inner city urban language and speak like an adult who has all of the former. Otherwise you're just trash driving a former luxury car now clearly outdated and deluding yourself into thinking otherwise.

Not meant to troll but to inform.

Also, the proper thing to do with this model is to keep stock appearance, tune the mechanics, and find a local racetrack for weekend performance while maintaining a reliable daily vehicle.
>>
>>16422675
>Hey /0/

It's "/o/ - Auto" buddy, not "0."

You best stick to some 200k + mileage plastic japcrap model paul walker stunt car shit 'till your typing skills improve.
>>
>>16423941
I appreciate the reply, I don't think this would be my choice of a track car. I'm mostly looking for something classic and simple. Also I live in a very rural area so I don't have access to a track unfortunately.

>>16423955
I caught that after I had already posted the message, I'm on a mobile device so typing is challenging with a little screen. Anyway I figure people probably knew what I meant anyway
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-03-01-12-58.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-03-01-12-58.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
I'm about to buy this e21 for 2k
>>
Very cool, you never see E21s around here
>>
>>16422675
Get a e36 or e39
>>
I have owned an e39 528i, and I have driven several e36s. Both are lovely cars, but I'm king of looking for something that has an older look to it
>>
>>16422675 if you want a BMW make sure you're handy with a wrench because those things BREAK, and they're expensive to have a mechanic fix
>>
>>16424317

Are there no places with racetracks or semi-private lands you can really experience the power of this car if you spec it right?
>>
>>16422675
Find one with no rust, less than 150k with a m20 or m30 inline six and a manual, that hasn't been beat to shit.
Add stronger clutch, new water pump because better safe than sorry, new belts because they have probably never been changed, BBS wire wheels with bimmer center caps, harder bushings, stiffer springs (factory height) new struts because struts are probably worn out. Flush and replace all fluids plus oil change.
Do that and you have a slow car that handles good and doesn't make you look like a faggot. Motor trend has a good video on YouTube on E30 BMW sedans. Avoid BMW v8s unless you want to spend a lot of money on maintenance and repairs.
Opinion will get hate but fuck you guys
>>
>>16422675
Get one

Do this ;http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=223866

profit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p_37Vm769I
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.