[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DON'T BUY THE MUSTANG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Ford_Mustang_2005_logo.jpg (31KB, 640x272px) Image search: [Google]
Ford_Mustang_2005_logo.jpg
31KB, 640x272px
I own a Mustang

If you are buying this car because you are rich and have a track membership, then cool. But if you are buying it as a daily driver or even a weekend car, I don't recommend it.

First of all, you cannot see shit out of the back half of the car. The windows in the rear are even smaller in the 6th gen I was just at the dealership yesterday. You will have a miserable time backing out or merging across the median into traffic as you can't see shit behind you. I actually got into a car wreck like this in a parking lot because there is zero visibility until you're half way out of the parking spot and some jackass came flying through the parking lot going 30mph.

Second, the car is stupid cramped. Getting into the backseat to grab anything is a pain in the ass. If you drop something between the seats your hand cannot fit. It's also impossible to clean under there unless you remove the seats that are secured with red loctite. Maneuvering around inside this car is a real bitch. Great for tracks, not so great if you need to grab groceries or a backpack or an item inside your car.

Third, this car is a straight line car. If you are looking for something fun to zip in and out of traffic with, this car is not it. That's why I say it's a good track driver but if you are using it to run errands it's not very fun because it handles like a boat. It also has god awful grip in the rain.

Lastly there is nothing overly aesthetic about this car. It looks cool but it's really just a cheap America muscle and after 7th gen comes out your car will look like cheap junk.

Lastly, Ford dealerships do not give a fuck about helping you with fixing your car. Anytime you have a warranty claim they will say it's wear and tear or outright deny there is an issue.

Overall I really don't recommend for a daily driver. Get something that's zippy with good interior room and good visibility.

>Inb4 triggered Ford shills
>>
yeah fuck ford
>>
>>16421773
idk was thinking of buying a cheap 2005 specifically for a daily, gonna get dinged up anyway but its got a frame...way more durable than any modern car suspension.
>>
You're saying "Mustang" as if there hasn't been 6 generations of them over 50 years with each generation having a shit-ton of updates and trim packages.

Care to be a little bit more specific? It seems weird that you would write that much and not mention what you actually have.
>>
>>16422208
2004*
>>
>>16422210
It's pasta. Two days ago it was the same post but said Camaro instead of mustang.
>>
>>16422230
Oh silly me.
>>
>>16421773
Are you gonna make another thread tomorrow as well? Pls make it about Corvette being shit.
>>
>>16421773
do the viper next, lawl
>>
>>16422479
Tip top kek
>>
Buy a Mustang and you'll have an accident.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1lgJ7G2KaY

CHECK THIS OUT!
>>
>>16421773
I also own a mustang, a 2017.
U can see out of the back and sides of the car just fine, and the blindspot mirrors basically give me 360 degree visibility.
The car is actually very comfortable, the back seats are basically meant for children or short drives with passengers and there is plenty of trunk space.
I don't know how this is a "straight line car" as I drive in traffic all the time and it maneuvers well. If you aren't getting good grip in the rain you should probably get new tires.
I've never had that problem with the warranty you're talking about either. I've brought this 2017 in once already because the backseat latch wasn't working and they fixed it fine.

But quality post pajeet 20 poos have been deposited in your loo account.
>>
>>16422635
lol
>>
>>16422479
I own a Viper

If you are buying this car because you are rich and have a track membership, then cool. But if you are buying it as a daily driver or even a weekend car, I don't recommend it.

First of all, you cannot see shit out of the back half of the car. The windows in the rear are even smaller in the 5th gen I was just at the dealership yesterday. You will have a miserable time backing out or merging across the median into traffic as you can't see shit behind you. I actually got into a car wreck like this in a parking lot because there is zero visibility until you're half way out of the parking spot and some jackass came flying through the parking lot going 30mph.

Second, the car is stupid cramped. Getting into the backseat to grab anything is a pain in the ass. If you drop something between the seats your hand cannot fit. It's also impossible to clean under there unless you remove the seats that are secured with red loctite. Maneuvering around inside this car is a real bitch. Great for tracks, not so great if you need to grab groceries or a backpack or an item inside your car.

Third, this car is a straight line car. If you are looking for something fun to zip in and out of traffic with, this car is not it. That's why I say it's a good track driver but if you are using it to run errands it's not very fun because it handles like a boat. It also has god awful grip in the rain.

Lastly there is nothing overly aesthetic about this car. It looks cool but it's really just a cheap America muscle and after 6th gen comes out your car will look like cheap junk.

Lastly, Dodge dealerships do not give a fuck about helping you with fixing your car. Anytime you have a warranty claim they will say it's wear and tear or outright deny there is an issue.

Overall I really don't recommend for a daily driver. Get something that's zippy with good interior room and good visibility.

>Inb4 triggered Dodge shills
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.