[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

s2000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 280px-HondaS2000-004.jpg (21KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
280px-HondaS2000-004.jpg
21KB, 280x210px
Sup guys. Going with a friend tomorrow up to SF (from LA) because he's picking up one of these bad boys & needs me to drive his new manuel nipbox home.

>Anything I need to know about these?
>how should I adjust my driving style (my ep3 is ff) for rwd?
>>
>>16421181
Why doesn't he drive it home himself?
>>
File: 1471038606972.gif (550KB, 728x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471038606972.gif
550KB, 728x720px
>>16421181
you should adjust it so you down wreck your friends new toy before he learns how to drive it.

I say hit it the twists at like 50% of how you normally do and slowly work you way up on the drive home.
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 1280x798px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 1280x798px
>>16421181
I dont really have anything to add but good on you and your bud.

I drove from San Bernadino to Irvine in my buddies S2000 because he was way too fucking drunk.

Super fun car to drive, esp in california.

pic related. His S2K and his dad's NSX
>>
>>16421189
He's driving his own car up + staying there longer since he's got time off work for a vacation. Idk dude he asked me to drive it & I don't have anything going on so why not?

>>16421194
Also wanted me to teach him to drive it (can't drive stick). Def not going to hit the canyons before him
>>
>>16421181
>anything I need to know about these?
You have to put the key in the ignition and push the start button.
(Never understood this)
Other than that prepare to drive one of the most fun cars you will ever drive
>>
>>16421181
I want to trade my lancer so badly for one of these.

My dad had one when I was a kid, and ever since, the S2k has had a soft spot in my heart.
>>
File: 1483455415162.gif (986KB, 328x154px) Image search: [Google]
1483455415162.gif
986KB, 328x154px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO9NV5EM0v8
>>
>>16421181
You'e driving any other normal car. Just because it's RWD doesnt mean anything. Remember the three things that effect grip:

Throttle
Braking
Turning

Only do one at a time, if you use a lot of throttle around a tight corner you will prolly oversteer, but those things have no torque so its unlikely. Its not like its a Porsche 911 with all assists off, lmao.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.