[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Share your worst encounters with Asshole Parking Disorder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 4 for 1, and 1 for 4.jpg (110KB, 780x1052px) Image search: [Google]
4 for 1, and 1 for 4.jpg
110KB, 780x1052px
ITT: Share your worst encounters with Asshole Parking Disorder
>>
>>16416297
If i ever saw this in person i would key the everloving shit out of his car. Triggered hard
>>
Would it be legal to slash their tires or something at that point?
>>
>>16416336
The driver was probably the one who took the picture.
>>
>>16416336
Keying another man's automobile is literally the lowest one can get. What if it's not actually his car? Maybe he just borrowed his son's truck to pick something up? Just wait for him and punch him in his stupid face. Seriously.
>>
File: 1479852647731.jpg (244KB, 1846x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1479852647731.jpg
244KB, 1846x1212px
>>16416367
Likely, but my jimmies remain rustled.

>>16416370
I disagree. Completely disrespecting all other motorists around you is the lowest one can get. And what does it not being his truck have to do with the way he parked it? If it's someone else's vehicle, he should take extra care to ensure it's treated nicely, not park it like an arrogant fuck in a way that's bound to get it keyed by someone. Borrowing someone else's vehicle doesnt make you above the law.
>inb4 im not above the law either, what right do i have to key it, etc etc
I wouldnt key it if he was parked like a civilized human being instead of a colorblind negroid-aboriginee mix in an amish station wagon.

And sure, i could waste my time waiting for him to show up (on top of the time ive already wasted finding a different parking spot because this guy took FUCKING FOUR), risk having it be some 6'4 dude with 100 kilos of pure muscle who would fuck my shit up, and either get arrested for assault and/or completely rekt on top of all that. Or i could key his truck and continue on with my day, hopefully (but not likely) teaching him that being an asshole means he's going to have to deal with shit.
>>
>>16416297
>be sitting down in strip mall pizza joint
>parking spaces are narrow as fuck, an F250 touches both lines
>some douche blasting rap in a brodozer pulls up
>he tries to park DIAGONALLY across two spaces, except he's actually extending into three
>guy looks to be in 30s, wearing sunglasses, wife beater and gym shorts
>comes in and orders a pizza
>this asshole isn't picking up, he's actually gonna fucking WAIT 15 minutes for a whole pizza to be made
>he sits down in the chair next to me, reeks of BO mixed with axe
>have to get something at the 7/11 next door, watch him get back into the car and see a preteen age girl in passenger seat (daughter?)
>starts the brodozer and almost rear ends somebody when he backs out
I don't know if the guy was playing ICP since I don't listen to them enough to be able to make definitive analysis but I imagine he was
>>
>>16416546
It's not your responsibility to teach anyone anything. You're not the police. Get him towed if you care this much, otherwise just fucking move on and stop getting all buttflustered about other people.
>>
File: BpoaP9JIAAACQ0Z.jpg (35KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
BpoaP9JIAAACQ0Z.jpg
35KB, 600x450px
Not my photo but saw one of this sort of oh so friendly fella the other day.

Big ol' 4x4 parked diagonally across a pair of EV charging bays.

I wasn't looking to use one but I can only assume that someone who does that must be doing it on purpose just in the vague hope that it's an annoyance for an EV driver because reasons.
>>
>>16416593
Is it possible for a tow truck to haul a car which is not yours? How would they manage the brakes and gears?

Man I'd love to covertly tow a douchebag out of the state or something
>>
>>16416605
Tow trucks remove falsely parked cars in all sorts of places all the time. I don't know where you're from and how malls handle their own parking lots there, but someone's responsible for the place and either he will care or not care. And if he doesn't care it's not up to you to deliver self justice.
>>
>>16416546
>If it's someone else's vehicle, he should take extra care to ensure it's treated nicely, not park it like an arrogant fuck in a way that's bound to get it keyed by someone. Borrowing someone else's vehicle doesnt make you above the law.
Holy fucking shit, dude - that's some seriously twisted logic you got there. It's literally on the same level as beating up your wife while yelling "SEE WHAT YOU MAKE ME DO?!?!?".
>>
>>16416605
>tow a douchbag out of the state

Holy shit how retarded are you?
>>
>>16416623
Sorry. That was both a dumb question and idea.
>>
>>16416625

>makes silly comment in an anonymous board on the internet
>proceeds to take the time and apologize

Holy shit, get a load of this guy
>>
>>16416593
>>16416612
Neither is it his "responsibility" to park like that. Getting him towed is also acceptable, but in most situations unlikely to happen due to time constraints, managers not caring, or what have you. The reason people do shit like this is because they are genuinely arrogant enough to think that they can get away with it, and attitudes like yours sure as fuck ensure that they'll do it again and again. Fuck that. Maybe there is something fundamentally different in the way you and i see justice.
>inb4 comments about the way i see it is wrong

>>16416622
Nice strawman. Property damage is literally not on the same level as spousal abuse/assault in any court of law in any first world country. I guess if one is under sharia law or in the 1700s then they are equivalent, but not where im at. That aside, do you disagree with my point? That, if you are driving someone else's vehicle (or even your own if you give a shit about it), you should take extra care to make sure that you do EVERYTHING you can to ensure it is returned in good condition?

I'll put it a different way. You let your friend borrow your car. He returns it keyed up. You ask how that happened, and they show you that they were parked like the truck in the OP. How do you respond? Most likely something along the lines of "why the fuck did you park like that"? I could be wrong, obviously, but i doubt it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.