[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the story on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

did anyone find out who/what/when/where with this note?
>>
>>16414922
>shouldn't of blocked me
burger grammar, everyone
>>
>>16414922
That grammar and punctuation alone should be a capital offence.
>>
>>16417694
>cunt
>burger
pick one eurofag. that isn't even the first fuckup either.
>>
>>16417739
>cunt
>burger
>pick one
Why not both? Burgers are cunts anyways.
>eurofag
Joke's on you, I'm not a yuro
>that isn't even the first fuckup either.
It's the worst one, most of the others are punctuation omissions. She even wrote "your" correctly.
>>
>>16417754
We don't use cunt faggot.
>>
>>16417761
Sure thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13N3yg3CUr4
>>
>>16414922
>sorry I hit your car
Is this the "sorry you got offended" non-apology apology of the car world?
>>
>>16418135
how is that a non-apology apology? She apologizes for hitting his car but also bashes him for parking like shit.
>>
>>16418135
pretty much
>this guy is looking at me and i need to pretend i'm scribbling contact information on a paper for you, but really i think a) your car is shit b) it's your fault i scratched you
with worse grammar
>>
>>16418365
>how is that a non-apology apology? She apologizes for hitting his car but
>but

Really need to ask?
>>
>>16419399
You can apologize while insulting someone at the same time :^)
>>
>>16418135
Nah, that would be if it said "sorry your car got hit"
>>
>>16414922
what car do you have
>>
>>16419457
does it matter at all
>>
>>16414922
Hehehe, i did this once, didn't leave a note though
>Parked on a small curb, big enough for two normal cars, but i drove a land barge
>Half the spot is blocked for a fire hydrant, can't park because of emergencies yadah-yadah
>drive way for a apartment behind where i park.
>Go out for a round of beers and to relax with friends and then come back to my car and I'm blocked in on both sides
>It's late and I wanna get home and annoyed that I got blocked in
>I just start the car and back up slowly and start pushing the car behind me, then do the same and push the car in front of me out of my way.
>I get enough space to finally turn my barge out and go
>never park in that area ever again
>>
>>16420762
My buddy's dad did that in his S10 truck lol
>>
>>16414922
Wiper arms are leading off to the left, so right hand drive car, cloudy sky.
Probably England
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.