[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best tow truck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Wrecker Service - Copy.jpg (99KB, 634x463px) Image search: [Google]
Wrecker Service - Copy.jpg
99KB, 634x463px
What's the best tow truck to buy for a one man one truck operation, a flat deck im sure but what size what kind? do I need a 2 ton or just a small one what's the benefits of either
>>
>>16406644
Bought an old LT 35 with a flat bed myself. Works like charm for anything below SUV-size, and it goes (in my country) under the same drivers license as a regular car.
>>
>>16406661
Where are you in India or some where?
>>
Would a 1997 international 21 ft bed new tires on steers and new clutch led lights with a dt466 7sp be a good starter truck and whats the approximate value of a truck like this
>>
I have a Chevy 6500 diesel flatbed tow truck. Don't remember the length but can carry up to two vehicles at a time, one on the bed and one dragging. Slow but pretty reliable. Been able to do most jobs alone but it's a bitch to get cars from Suburbia because you're taking up the road if the car is in the driveway.
>>
>>16408027
roll car into street and load in street its much easier that way.
>>
>>16406644
I'd wreck her.
>>
>>16406644
Fuck off tow scum
>>
>>16409542
Leann Rimes interestingly enough her father is a owner operator.. that's his truck she's on
>>
>>16411005

Why is it his fault morons like you can't abide by parking laws?
>>
Anyone got experience operating 97 international 21ft bed needing to know if its a good truck or not?
>>
>>16412728
Most of the tow trucks I have driven are newer and I dont have to do the service on them. Whatever you end up buying used make sure you can fix most things on it yourself otherwise paying someone to fix truck is gonna get expensive.
>>
>>16411005
manchild
don't park like a nigger
>>
>>16412756
Id like to have something newer but I most likely wont be able to get any bank financing so I will have to buy a truck outright with cash and im guessing 10-15k is about all im going to be able to come up with
>>
>>16412880
I dont think that is not gonna get you very far. Whatever you buy with that kind of money is gonna need some work.
>>
>>16412901
I'd say your right, but ive got to start somewhere maybe if I can make a little money with the shitty truck I can save a little cash and upgrade
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.