[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever gotten all 4 wheels off the ground?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 17l6u5l3v4r2mjpg.jpg (327KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
17l6u5l3v4r2mjpg.jpg
327KB, 960x540px
Have you ever gotten all 4 wheels off the ground?
>>
File: car-crash-upside-down.jpg (65KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
car-crash-upside-down.jpg
65KB, 400x265px
>>16405299
yes
>>
>>16405299
Yep. Took my lancer off-roading with my dad.
>>
yes.
On my way to the parents house there's a bump and then a long straight wehre you can break before smacking into the gate.
I've gone over the bump quite fast over the years for fun.
>>
Nope, I don't have a car lift so I just jack up one end or the other

If I had to do something important I would, but haven't needed to so far
>>
>>16405299
*SCRRRAAAAAPPPPEEEEE!!!!*
>>
>>16405299
Yes, I was drunk driving with my friend and we saw a steep road down and I accelerated. That 2 second air-time made us sober. Yes, we were pretty drunk and I was actually driving like in a zig zag way.

Thank God, nothing really bad happened. But the front bumper had a kinda minor scratch and a few chips.
>>
>>16406805
Also lesson learned, never gonna drunk drive again.
>>
>>16405299
Yes. My old shitbox ranger was a dd, a tow rig, a rally car, and a trophy truck.
>>
once it was kinda fun i guess but i know it fucked my suspension up

>narrow street leads to main street to get to interstate
>at the light there is a family dollar
>speed down street and e-brake into parking lot
>live in ghetto so entrance has this sort of "lip" bump
>soon as i hit it i get airborne for 2 seconds
>mfw only got +50
>>
>>16406811

Muh nigga
>>
Yes, found the only hill in Oklahoma and hit it at 80mph then landed at the bottom of it. Accord took it like a champion
>>
File: The Saab.jpg (403KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
The Saab.jpg
403KB, 1024x768px
>>16405299
accidentally on Clinton road (nj) in my manual saab when I was a senior. Was following my friend in his ranger tougeing and all fours left the ground over a crest. Startled me and my passenger and made us feel rally
>>
File: Saabfaen.jpg (288KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Saabfaen.jpg
288KB, 1632x1224px
>>16408784
I think all four were off for about... 1/3rd of a second?
>>
Yes.

In '08, I hit a raised railroad crossing ramp at about 130mph with a supercharged Mustang.

After an incredibly loud slam, the nose bounced up. When the rear tires hit the ramp, the nose propelled back down and slammed hard (trashed the front bumper). It tore the exhaust off from the midpipes back, and ground down areas of the exhaust so the pipes were basically skived open. The front suspension was damaged too.

Two co-workers were at the intersection and saw the whole thing.

I didn't care too much- the car was going in the shop to be tore down anyways, and the area was so rural nobody gave a shit.
>>
>>16405299
i drive the speed limit
>>
I dont have pics but my brother and I took out the family car (Buick 88) when we were both under 16. We hit a fucking railroad crossing at atleast 70-80. That fucking boat soared for about 3 seconds and then the entire front end came down heavy and the car was absolutely obliterated. This pre dates cell phones so we had to walk home. Our dad was standing at the top of the driveway with a shovel when we got back. It wasnt a good year after that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.